• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Was mostly thinking cause weaker overall output plus this being what a 200 m MS would look like.
Both TCB and Official TL states output wasn't reduced. Sukuna was obviously physically nerfed but his Domain is different case I guess.
3-tDoGH9V7Tc4oW-m.jpg

4-BeGJCZUimHtWK-m.jpg

Also as for his domain not being weakened, not sure if Fuga would count for that since it’s not really the sure hit of his domain, just a big ass explosion he can pull after he shuts off the sure hit
Fuga used inside the domain is still tied to the domain though. So I think it didn't had any output drop.

Both TCB and Official TL states output wasn't reduced. Sukuna was obviously physically nerfed but his Domain is different case I guess.
3-tDoGH9V7Tc4oW-m.jpg

4-BeGJCZUimHtWK-m.jpg

Fuga used inside the domain is still tied to the domain though. So I think it didn't had any output drop.
Eh, I still see it as something he can do in the domain but not a part of the domain itself. It’s not the sure hit so I don’t think it would be effected by the boost to the domains output, only the cleaves and dismantles would.

Since the series is ending in just four chapters, should I create a CRT to add these two calcs, both of which have accepted supersonic+ ratings, or should I wait until the series ends to see if someone else will create a different speed CRT with more calcs and scaling?
Can you link every relevant calc yall want to implement in the next revisions please

Those are the only two I know that have the highest chance of getting accepted (the Hakari one is awaiting re-evaluation for the lightning end)

Back