• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If Hakari's CE output is so superior to Kashimo's that Kashimo's CT and attacks wouldn't work on him, does this logically mean that any character with higher AP can bypass Gojo's infinity due to more output?
Kashimo never used his CT against Hakari.
It's just Kashimo's CE had electricity property.

Whom Sukuna still consider as a threat due to her JL? It's power got reduced ≠ it wasn't working at all. Yuji still tanked it.
I didn’t say it wasn’t working at all, but that it was still weakened.
Also what stopping Yuji just using SD to reduce the damage. Yuta isn't going to keep spamming his JL until he runs out of CE.
Yuji can also just ran out of JL range just like Sukuna did with Hanas.

Nuh ha. Yuji DE blitzed Sukuna who had speed to use his DE against Gota. Yuji DE would just blitz Yuta.
???
No Gojo never stated anything about his expectations. He clearly mentioned his sloppy CE control
Right before he talks about his CE control he mentions that Yuta might be more blessed than he is, and that it’d be lame if he didn’t capitalize on it.
To back it up he runs out of CE faster during his confrontation in Sendai.
He was running low, but he wasn’t completely out.
It really happened you skipped JJK manga and read Yuta Kaisen. He canonically ran out of CE during Sendai.
Ran low.
Yuji has better efficiency with RCT due to Blood Manipulation+Death Paintings abilities.
Also he was able to spam RCT nonestop. Fight Sukuna for longest time (Second to Gojo maybe). He also had enough reserve to spam DE
No proof he can spam DE.

Nuh ha
Kashimo CT is which he used against Sukuna.
Lightining discharge is just pure CE. Both are different.
I'm aware, but I'm referring in general. A CT is fueled by CE, it's a concentration of CE, and if a higher output can negate a lower CE output, wouldn't this mean you can negate a CT by itself if you have far superior AP?

1a6xijU.jpg
lo
I dont have the brain power to respond to all this bruh
Bro got cooked 🙏

I'm aware, but I'm referring in general. A CT is fueled by CE, it's a concentration of CE, and if a higher output can negate a lower CE output, wouldn't this mean you can negate a CT by itself if you have far superior AP?
No?

Sukuna has like 5 times more than Satoru and he was unable to do that against Limintless

A CT is fueled by CE, so would the same logic still apply, and a larger output can negate it?
Hakari could negate Kashimos electricity because his CE acted as a shiled against it, which makes sense since electricity is still based in energy.

No reason for that to apply to Gojo bending space time, nor has that ever been implied to be the case

I didn’t say it wasn’t working at all, but that it was still weakened.
It doesn't change the fact it wouldn't be able to one shot Yuji for sure. If he couldn't one shot Sukuna who is cursed object. Sukuna also got exposed to DE amped JL. So definitely not seeing Yuta doing with with his normal JL shot.
Right before he talks about his CE control he mentions that Yuta might be more blessed than he is, and that it’d be lame if he didn’t capitalize on it.
Blessed ≠ has better control.
Megumi is another example for being a potential man.
He was running low, but he wasn’t completely out.
Ran low.
Ryu couldn't tell how much CE he had when he first saw Yuta he was impressed by amount of CE Yuta had but later few RCT usage he bottomed out.
13-3JmP7BjvkKK6J.png
16-mJjCLZe8rTWWT.png

No proof he can spam DE.
tiktok-dog-awkward-dog.gif

Yeah you read Yuta Kaisen not JJK for sure.
You already had DE wtf are you talking about 😭
17--IcK_pB8Va0oK.png

It doesn't change the fact it wouldn't be able to one shot Yuji for sure. If he couldn't one shot Sukuna who is cursed object. Sukuna also got exposed to DE amped JL. So definitely not seeing Yuta doing with with his normal JL shot.
Yuta also had to help Yuji to save Megumi.
Blessed ≠ has better control.
Megumi is another example for being a potential man.
I didn’t say he had better control, but that Gojo is hard on Yuta, Maki also brings this up.
Ryu couldn't tell how much CE he had when he first saw Yuta he was impressed by amount of CE Yuta had but later few RCT usage he bottomed out.
13-3JmP7BjvkKK6J.png
16-mJjCLZe8rTWWT.png
One, does not mean he had nothing left, just that he didn’t have much more, two, he can still use Rika.
Yeah you read Yuta Kaisen not JJK for sure.

You already had DE wtf are you talking about 😭
17--IcK_pB8Va0oK.png
Wow, one Domain.

Why do people (Elde) keep downplaying Yuta CQC and wanking everyone else (Kashimo, Yuki)?
Enlighten me some of his best CQC feats.
I literally gave a CQC scaling chain for Yuki.
Peak Condition Yuki CQC> Weakened Yuki CQC > Kenjaku CQC > Geto CQC ~ Yuta and Rika CQC.
He might have increased his CQC but still we don't see any good feats later onwards?
If it's Gota that's different thing but definitely not Yuta alone.
Like, I don't remember a single instance in which one shows such a wild superiority over the other, if anything Yuta has better showings (mostly because he had more fights).
As for Kashimo. I forgot if I ever argued for him having better CQC than Yuta. But I guess. Kashimo whole fighting style is dependent on CQC. If you apply the same logic as you said in last sentence about having more fights. Kashimo definitely had most fights among all Sorcerers during his era.

Yuta also had to help Yuji to save Megumi.
MAXIMUM OUTPUT= All out attack.
Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does.
I didn’t say he had better control, but that Gojo is hard on Yuta, Maki also brings this up.
That was during background when Yuta just joined Jujutsu high. Maki is not same current Maki
Gojo stated Yuta's sloppy CE control stuff in recent time period during one month time skip
One, does not mean he had nothing left, just that he didn’t have much more, two, he can still use Rika.
He ran out of his boundless CE to finite within few exchanges you think it's not much?
Wow, one Domain.
Acting like Yuta has two domains😭

Last edited:
People really claim I'm downplaying Yuta's CQC when they can't give me some good CQC feats for him is funny. I mean sure if you think that way but atleast back up what you say. I'm fine with accepting Yuta having better CQC if he really displayed it than others. But first share the scans and whom he overwhelmed with his CQC. Then we can discuss his skills with those.

Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does.
He had a reason to not continue the attack with Sukuna, he wouldn’t have one with Yuji.
That was during background when Yuta just joined Jujutsu high. Maki is not same current Maki
It’s the same person, and it wasn’t when he just joined, he has his current hairstyle, and Maki and Toge had their second year hair.
Gojo stated Yuta's sloppy CE control stuff in recent time period during one month time skip
He said he should work on it, I never claimed it was the greatest.
He ran out of his boundless CE to finite within few exchanges you think it's not much?
Obviously it’s not boundless, and that was him trying to conceal all of his abilities.
Acting like Yuta has two domains😭
You tried to claim that Yuji can spam his.

He had a reason to not continue the attack with Sukuna, he wouldn’t have one with Yuji.
Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does
Read the full arguments again. Tell me if you still not understand the part about Yuji running out of range and using SD to reduce the CT output. Also Yuji is more resistant to JL than Sukuna.
It’s the same person, and it wasn’t when he just joined, he has his current hairstyle, and Maki and Toge had their second year hair.
?
8-H8dzbKJO5MdGv-m.jpg

He said he should work on it, I never claimed it was the greatest.
Doesn't change the fact his CE control is not good. Gojo was not saying Yuta's CE control should be in his level. He was disappointed with normal CE control. If it was for higher he wouldn't have brought up Kusakabe lol.
Obviously it’s not boundless, and that was him trying to conceal all of his abilities.
Idk what you are even trying to say here
You tried to claim that Yuji can spam his.
What are you talking about? When did I said that?
Yuji and Yuta both has DE Yuji one is faster than Yuta's canonically and sure hit also faster than Yuta because Yuta DE sure hit is manual

People really claim I'm downplaying Yuta's CQC when they can't give me some good CQC feats for him is funny. I mean sure if you think that way but atleast back up what you say. I'm fine with accepting Yuta having better CQC if he really displayed it than others. But first share the scans and whom he overwhelmed with his CQC. Then we can discuss his skills with those.
Typical Yuta fans. Dude just spams his cts

Back