• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It doesn't change the fact it wouldn't be able to one shot Yuji for sure. If he couldn't one shot Sukuna who is cursed object. Sukuna also got exposed to DE amped JL. So definitely not seeing Yuta doing with with his normal JL shot.
Yuta also had to help Yuji to save Megumi.
Blessed ≠ has better control.
Megumi is another example for being a potential man.
I didn’t say he had better control, but that Gojo is hard on Yuta, Maki also brings this up.
Ryu couldn't tell how much CE he had when he first saw Yuta he was impressed by amount of CE Yuta had but later few RCT usage he bottomed out.
13-3JmP7BjvkKK6J.png
16-mJjCLZe8rTWWT.png
One, does not mean he had nothing left, just that he didn’t have much more, two, he can still use Rika.
Yeah you read Yuta Kaisen not JJK for sure.

You already had DE wtf are you talking about 😭
17--IcK_pB8Va0oK.png
Wow, one Domain.

Why do people (Elde) keep downplaying Yuta CQC and wanking everyone else (Kashimo, Yuki)?
Enlighten me some of his best CQC feats.
I literally gave a CQC scaling chain for Yuki.
Peak Condition Yuki CQC> Weakened Yuki CQC > Kenjaku CQC > Geto CQC ~ Yuta and Rika CQC.
He might have increased his CQC but still we don't see any good feats later onwards?
If it's Gota that's different thing but definitely not Yuta alone.
Like, I don't remember a single instance in which one shows such a wild superiority over the other, if anything Yuta has better showings (mostly because he had more fights).
As for Kashimo. I forgot if I ever argued for him having better CQC than Yuta. But I guess. Kashimo whole fighting style is dependent on CQC. If you apply the same logic as you said in last sentence about having more fights. Kashimo definitely had most fights among all Sorcerers during his era.

Yuta also had to help Yuji to save Megumi.
MAXIMUM OUTPUT= All out attack.
Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does.
I didn’t say he had better control, but that Gojo is hard on Yuta, Maki also brings this up.
That was during background when Yuta just joined Jujutsu high. Maki is not same current Maki
Gojo stated Yuta's sloppy CE control stuff in recent time period during one month time skip
One, does not mean he had nothing left, just that he didn’t have much more, two, he can still use Rika.
He ran out of his boundless CE to finite within few exchanges you think it's not much?
Wow, one Domain.
Acting like Yuta has two domains😭

Last edited:
People really claim I'm downplaying Yuta's CQC when they can't give me some good CQC feats for him is funny. I mean sure if you think that way but atleast back up what you say. I'm fine with accepting Yuta having better CQC if he really displayed it than others. But first share the scans and whom he overwhelmed with his CQC. Then we can discuss his skills with those.

Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does.
He had a reason to not continue the attack with Sukuna, he wouldn’t have one with Yuji.
That was during background when Yuta just joined Jujutsu high. Maki is not same current Maki
It’s the same person, and it wasn’t when he just joined, he has his current hairstyle, and Maki and Toge had their second year hair.
Gojo stated Yuta's sloppy CE control stuff in recent time period during one month time skip
He said he should work on it, I never claimed it was the greatest.
He ran out of his boundless CE to finite within few exchanges you think it's not much?
Obviously it’s not boundless, and that was him trying to conceal all of his abilities.
Acting like Yuta has two domains😭
You tried to claim that Yuji can spam his.

He had a reason to not continue the attack with Sukuna, he wouldn’t have one with Yuji.
Output doesn't change. I already said Yuta will stop the attack at one point or Yuji will just ran out of range or use SD to reduce the output like Kusakabe does
Read the full arguments again. Tell me if you still not understand the part about Yuji running out of range and using SD to reduce the CT output. Also Yuji is more resistant to JL than Sukuna.
It’s the same person, and it wasn’t when he just joined, he has his current hairstyle, and Maki and Toge had their second year hair.
?
8-H8dzbKJO5MdGv-m.jpg

He said he should work on it, I never claimed it was the greatest.
Doesn't change the fact his CE control is not good. Gojo was not saying Yuta's CE control should be in his level. He was disappointed with normal CE control. If it was for higher he wouldn't have brought up Kusakabe lol.
Obviously it’s not boundless, and that was him trying to conceal all of his abilities.
Idk what you are even trying to say here
You tried to claim that Yuji can spam his.
What are you talking about? When did I said that?
Yuji and Yuta both has DE Yuji one is faster than Yuta's canonically and sure hit also faster than Yuta because Yuta DE sure hit is manual

People really claim I'm downplaying Yuta's CQC when they can't give me some good CQC feats for him is funny. I mean sure if you think that way but atleast back up what you say. I'm fine with accepting Yuta having better CQC if he really displayed it than others. But first share the scans and whom he overwhelmed with his CQC. Then we can discuss his skills with those.
Typical Yuta fans. Dude just spams his cts

Read the full arguments again. Tell me if you still not understand the part about Yuji running out of range and using SD to reduce the CT output. Also Yuji is more resistant to JL than Sukuna.

?
He’s still going to at least be initially blitzed by JL.
Toge and Maki have their S1 hair, not their JJK0 hair.
Doesn't change the fact his CE control is not good. Gojo was not saying Yuta's CE control should be in his level. He was disappointed with normal CE control. If it was for higher he wouldn't have brought up Kusakabe lol.
This was months before Shinjuku, I have no idea what you’re saying with Kusakabe.
Idk what you are even trying to say here
He was taking more damage than he would’ve if he went all out from the start, and you’re acting as if Yuta had infinite cursed energy that he burned through.
What are you talking about? When did I said that?
You said that he could spam DE.
Yuji and Yuta both has DE Yuji one is faster than Yuta's canonically and sure hit also faster than Yuta because Yuta DE sure hit is manual
He caught a very weakened Sukuna in it, Sukuna’s reserves are less than half of what they used to be.

Even if the h2h difference was that major, in what world is that gonna offset swordsman Yuta and his overpowered jumping partner Rika? 5 minute mode makes this worse because now he has a huge number of good techniques at his disposal. And that sword is gonna HURT given it can press Sukuna and cut off his arms

Also, in WHAT world is Yuji gonna give Yuta any trouble in a domain battle? He just unlocked his, whereas Yuta has had his for a while and even refined it with Gojo's barrier knowledge. If and when Yuji tries and loses, stalling with SD isn't viable because then he has to maintain that while getting pressed by both Yuta and Rika

I don't see why Yuta was being downplayed there. He has extremely secure close-quarters combat ability with a partner Shikigami comparable to him that is always there, a huge amount of techniques at his disposal for five minutes, and a domain refined with the knowledge of one of the best barrier users in the verse

Last edited:
He’s still going to at least be initially blitzed by JL.
Initially Blitzed is headcanon. Yuta need to make hand signs and fire that thing. Yuji already knows Yuta having JL and he already knows how it gets activated he will use some counter measures and dodge it.
Toge and Maki have their S1 hair, not their JJK0 hair.
Oh brother how many times you gonna change your opinions?
This was months before Shinjuku, I have no idea what you’re saying with Kusakabe.
It wasn't stated Months before Shinjuku. It during that time period. Show me scan for where it was stated Currently Yuta has good CE control.
He was taking more damage than he would’ve if he went all out from the start, and you’re acting as if Yuta had infinite cursed energy that he burned through.
He has boundless CE. Boundless is word used to define something to gasp. The fact Yuta ran out of that while few RCT and hits from Ryu and Uro. Already shows his lack of efficiency.
You said that he could spam DE.
He does
He caught a very weakened Sukuna in it, Sukuna’s reserves are less than half of what they used to be.
That Sukuna literally regained his RCT. Previous he was able to physically damaged Gota. Match his DE speed with his own DE.
Having less CE ≠ Less Output.
You are trolling at this point brother with this argument. 😭

Even if the h2h difference was that major, in what world is that gonna offset swordsman Yuta
Find it funny Yuta sword was useless most of the time except sneak attacks (not considering his Domain swords)
Acting like Yuji can't use cleave to break that thing. Not to mention current Yuji has his own Gauntlet strong enough to tank dismantle from Sukuna (one Yuta fought)

Not to mention BM increasing durability.
and his overpowered jumping partner Rika? 5 minute mode makes this worse because now he has a huge number of good techniques at his disposal
He only successful about this with RCT less characters like Ryu.
Current Yuji is taking hits from 4 arms Sukuna who is more skilled than Rika and Yuta. Don't wanna hear this argument about Jump Kaisen shit here.
Yuta ain't doing much against Yuji with his jump kaisen Backup with Rika.
Also, in WHAT world is Yuji gonna give Yuta any trouble in a domain battle? He just unlocked his, whereas Yuta has had his for a while and even refined it with Gojo's barrier knowledge
Yuji trained with Kusakabe who is as much as skilled as Gojo in barrier technique. I don't see how training with Gojo automatically makes domain barriers more skilled.
Also skill has nothing to do with when DE is unlocked. Yuji also has Muscle memory from Sukuna. His skills are also etched into him.
I don't see why Yuta was being downplayed there. He has extremely secure close-quarters combat ability with a partner Shikigami comparable to him that is always there, a huge amount of techniques at his disposal for five minutes, and a domain refined with the knowledge of one of the best barrier users in the verse
Sukuna also had 4 arms currently Yuji is hanging around with him taking hits from him. Don't see how Yuta jumping on Yuji with 2 more hands of Rika with same power gonna do much. Not to mention Sukuna is arguably better CQC than Yuta.

Initially Blitzed is headcanon. Yuta need to make hand signs and fire that thing. Yuji already knows Yuta having JL and he already knows how it gets activated he will use some counter measures and dodge it.

Oh brother how many times you gonna change your opinions?
I never did.
It wasn't stated Months before Shinjuku. It during that time period. Show me scan for where it was stated Currently Yuta has good CE control.
It had to be months before, that image had Yuta with pre Shibuya Maki, Toge, and Panda, and he was in Africa for at least a month before Shibuya.
He has boundless CE. Boundless is word used to define something to gasp. The fact Yuta ran out of that while few RCT and hits from Ryu and Uro. Already shows his lack of efficiency.
If he wasn’t trying to hide the fact that he had RCT initially, he could have quickly killed Kurorushi and wasted less energy.
He used it once.
That Sukuna literally regained his RCT.
Not his CE, though.
Previous he was able to physically damaged Gota.
His output got lowered after the Hollow Purple.
Match his DE speed with his own DE.
Having less CE ≠ Less Output.
You are trolling at this point brother with this argument. 😭
I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say here.

It had to be months before, that image had Yuta with pre Shibuya Maki, Toge, and Panda, and he was in Africa for at least a month before Shibuya.
What are you even trying to say with this?
If he wasn’t trying to hide the fact that he had RCT initially, he could have quickly killed Kurorushi and wasted less energy.
Him trying to his RCT has nothing to do with efficiency. Your argument has no connection whatever
He used it once.
So does Yuta what's your point with this. He used it once?
Not his CE, though.
🤕What CE has anything to do with Output?
Do you even know the difference between output and storage?
His output got lowered after the Hollow Purple.
Show me the scan where it was stated his output got lowered by Gota
I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say here.
Just debunked your headcanon that's all.

Find it funny Yuta sword was useless most of the time except sneak attacks (not considering his Domain swords)
Acting like Yuji can't use cleave to break that thing. Not to mention current Yuji has his own Gauntlet strong enough to tank dismantle from Sukuna (one Yuta fought)
Yuta's sword can clash with Sukuna's slashes. What is Yuji's freshly manifested Shrine gonna do to it?
Not to mention BM increasing durability.
I sincerely doubt it's gonna make him more durable than the Sukuna whose arms could be cut off by Yuta
He only successful about this with RCT less characters like Ryu.
Current Yuji is taking hits from 4 arms Sukuna who is more skilled than Rika and Yuta. Don't wanna hear this argument about Jump Kaisen shit here.
Yuta ain't doing much against Yuji with his jump kaisen Backup with Rika.
You completely ignored the 5 minute mode part
Yuji trained with Kusakabe who is as much as skilled as Gojo in barrier technique. I don't see how training with Gojo automatically makes domain barriers more skilled.
Also skill has nothing to do with when DE is unlocked. Yuji also has Muscle memory from Sukuna. His skills are also etched into him.
1. Kusakabe is NOT as skilled with Gojo at barriers. Gojo can alter his domain's conditions on the fly, a feat that Kusakabe said was unfair, and copied the prison realm's small barrier. In no world is Kusakabe comparable to Gojo in barrier techniques. And it clearly worked for Yuta, who learned how to target a single person with his domain's sure-hit and create a barrier smaller than a basketball

2. Sukuna's barrier knowledge isn't even mentioned as a factor in Yuji's barrier knowledge. Only switch training with Kusakabe. That's nowhere near as good as Yuta getting free barrier knowledge from Gojo
Sukuna also had 4 arms currently Yuji is hanging around with him taking hits from him. Don't see how Yuta jumping on Yuji with 2 more hands of Rika with same power gonna do much. Not to mention Sukuna is arguably better CQC than Yuta.
Holy shit. This doesn't stop Yuji from getting pressed by Cursed Techniques he hasn't actually dealt with in 5 minute mode

What are you even trying to say with this?

Him trying to his RCT has nothing to do with efficiency. Your argument has no connection whatever

So does Yuta what's your point with this. He used it once?

🤕What CE has anything to do with Output?
Do you even know the difference between output and storage?

Show me the scan where it was stated his output got lowered by Gota

Just debunked your headcanon that's all.
I legit can’t even debate with you, you’re being purposely ignorant.

Yuta's sword can clash with Sukuna's slashes.
So does Yuji Gauntlet
What is Yuji's freshly manifested Shrine gonna do to it?
You know what it can do by feats alone
Current Yuji increased his efficiency with the technique and one touch is enough to draw the scissors and cut off his targets in recent chapters.
I sincerely doubt it's gonna make him more durable than the Sukuna whose arms could be cut off by Yuta
Sukuna doesn't have BM
We literally see Choso increasing his durability with his own.
Not to mention Yuji Somewhat tanked Sukuna's Domain (Cleave attacks) don't see Yuta's sword cutting deeper than that.
You completely ignored the 5 minute mode part
I never ignored 5 min. What 5 min mode gonna do?
Yuji has knowledge on Cursed speech. I can pretty much see him either blocking his ears with blood or CE reinforcement to defend against Cursed speech. He can still fight with his Curses energy senses fight.
1. Kusakabe is NOT as skilled with Gojo at barriers. Gojo can alter his domain's conditions on the fly, a feat that Kusakabe said was unfair, and copied the prison realm's small barrier. In no world is Kusakabe comparable to Gojo in barrier techniques. And it clearly worked for Yuta, who learned how to target a single person with his domain's sure-hit
Kusakabe can alter his barriers on fly too we literally see that. Difference is he uses SD while Gojo uses DE. Not to mention Kuskabae knowledge on DE was something else it's been displayed with both theory and practical (with SD) in Shinjuku Showdown arc. YUTA didn't know about Shrinking. So Gojo knowledge on that barrier technique was not passed to Yuta when body swapp I guess.
2. Sukuna's barrier knowledge isn't even mentioned as a factor in Yuji's barrier knowledge.
Yuji muscles remember Sukuna skills it doens't matter if he remember barrier technique or not.
Only switch training with Kusakabe. That's nowhere near as good as Yuta getting free barrier knowledge from Gojo
What free barrier knowledge?.
Holy shit. This doesn't stop Yuji from getting pressed by Cursed Techniques he hasn't actually dealt with in 5 minute mode
Yuji has knowledge on Yuta's CT they literally planned things not to mention Yuta can only use one CT at a time for 5 min. Yuji can handle CT swap within 5 min. I don't see much issue unless you tell me some specific CT he can't outrun or handle

That sukuna is weaker tho, its stated that yuji can decrease sukunas ce output everytime he hits sukuna soul, so yuji is fighting a weaker sukuna basically every second
264 chapter Sukuna regained his output and regenerated his hands
Also his BF was strong enough to knock angel and Todo together where previous BF Todo tanked it even with off-guard. Same Sukuna had enough SS damage Gota.

People out here are arguing, even though canonically Yuji has been shown to take hits from True Form Sukuna (with four arms), who had higher output than during the Gota fight and traded blows with him. But people are saying Yuji can't tank hits from Rika and Yuta. They argue that he would just die from a four-armed jumpjutsu Kaisen, despite Yuta and Rika's CQC skills being below Sukuna's and having relative, if not lower, output than Sukuna, whom Yuji is currently fighting.🤕

Of course you people are not wanking Yuta. 👍

264 chapter Sukuna regained his output and regenerated his hands
Also his BF was strong enough to knock angel and Todo together where previous BF Todo tanked it even with off-guard. Same Sukuna had enough SS damage Gota.
yes, but yuji doesnt scale to this sukuna at all, you can clearly see sukuna getting the upperhand easily, thats why yuji pulled his domain, and after domain, again, sukuna gets weaker, as megumi is awake and is likely messing his output, not to mention that this yuji got DE amp and even with that he still have problems with sukuna w only 2 arms

also, sukuna in chap 263 was missing 3 arms ( which decrease output ), just used DEer yet todo didnt really tanked the first BF, he was nearly standing up and he even says that he was nearly going down even with sukuna having all those nerfs, and the todo in the 2nd BF was weaker than previously, as he was literally spamming and using CE and his CT every second

yes, but yuji doesnt scale to this sukuna at all, you can clearly see sukuna getting the upperhand easily, thats why yuji pulled his domain, and after domain, again, sukuna gets weaker, as megumi is awake and is likely messing his output, not to mention that this yuji got DE amp and even with that he still have problems with sukuna w only 2 arms
also, sukuna in chap 263 was missing 3 arms ( which decrease output ), just used DE so he was even weaker yet todo didnt really tanked the first BF, he was nearly standing up and he even says that he was nearly going down even with sukuna having all those nerfs, and the todo in the 2nd BF was weaker than previously, as he was literally spamming and using CE and his CT every second
Currently Sukuna has higher output than the time he fought Yuta and Kashimo. Yuji Gauntlet got destroyed with normal dismantles. They had enough durability to tank dismantle from Sukuna when he was fighting pre Awakened Yuji.

Back