• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are we gonna assume that the current Sukuna is High 7-C or just unqualifiedly weaker since Unlimited Void seems to still have some affect?
I don't think anyone should scale to High 7-C. Yuta says that if it wasn't for the after effects of the Gojo fight (after effects that Sukuna is still suffering from this chapter) they would have gotten one shot.

nlKS2PX.png

Sukuna also says that Yuta and pre awakening Yuji aren't as tuff as Ryu who got sliced by 16F Sukuna which creates some circular scaling.

Edit: Sorry meant to reply to Duedate

Last edited:
Hi I have a few questions regarding True Sphere.

1) Does it contain an infinite number of points?

2) If yes, does each point generate an infinite amount of pressure?

3) Upon contact, do you get hit by a single point? Or all infinite points?

1) yes a perfect sphere would have a perfect contact area aka infinte number of points.

2) yes

3) you'd get hit by an infinite amount due to the nature of infinity as each small part of the thing would contain infinite points and as such generate infinite pressure

The more sides a shape has, the more circular it appears and the more points it has. A perfect circle would have an infinite number of infinitely small points (making it physically impossible to exist in the real world) so if it touched you, the first point of contact at which pressure will be applied onto you would be on an infinitely small point. Pressure = Force/Area so no matter how tiny the force applied onto you is, the perfect sphere will always apply infinite pressure on you

The more sides a shape has, the more circular it appears and the more points it has. A perfect circle would have an infinite number of infinitely small points (making it physically impossible to exist in the real world) so if it touched you, the first point of contact at which pressure will be applied onto you would be on an infinitely small point. Pressure = Force/Area so no matter how tiny the force applied onto you is, the perfect sphere will always apply infinite pressure on you

So basically EACH infinitely small point generates infinite pressure right? When you get hit by the True Sphere, do you get hit by only one infinitely small point? Or do you get hit by all of them? Cuz if yes, that's like infinite x infinite amount of pressure no?

Yuta > Yuki

Both has DE
Both has Shikigami's
Yuki mostly more skilled than Yuta in CQC.
Yuki overall has better CT and has longer time of usage unlike Yuta who only has 5min for his copy technique with fully manifested Rika. Even if he copies her technique he will run out sooner.
Both has RCT
Cursed speech gets Negged by Overwhelming mass which even overwhelmed Kenjaku concepts sealing curse.
Yuki burnout doesn't affect her Shikigami
Yuki also has knowledge on Yuta (Only Additional stuff Yuta got are Sky manipulation, Dhruv Shikigami's, Angel CT and Charles future sight. But you gotta remember Yuta can only use one at a time be can't spam multiple CT's) beside 5 min time is gonna be big factor here. She is pretty good with Analysing the situation and finding out the CT'S overall I can argue she overwhelming other CT with her Mass.
Also don't see Kenjaku getting any power up between one month Yuki was already slightly faster than him. She has enough speed to even keep up with Kenny when she had severe injuries. Yuta needed sneak attack on worn out Kenny and Todos assistance tells us Yuta's speed isn't far away from Kenny's.

I would argue Yuki lasts longer than 5min and smokes Yuta.

Don't see Yuta winning fr.

Yuta>Yuji
No. Replace Yuki with Yuji here. Only thing Yuji is lacking is Shikigami but his durability is enough to tank hits from Rika and Yuta. So I would argue he would survive somehow for 5min and smokes Yuta.
Both has DE
Both has Shikigami's
Yuki overall has better CT and has longer time of usage unlike Yuta who only has 5min for his copy technique with fully manifested Rika. Even if he copies her technique he will run out sooner.
Both has RCT
Cursed speech gets Negged by Overwhelming mass which even overwhelmed Kenjaku concepts sealing curse.
Yuki also has knowledge on Yuta (Only Additional stuff Yuta got are Sky manipulation, Dhruv Shikigami's, Angel CT and Charles future sight. But you gotta remember Yuta can only use one at a time be can't spam multiple CT's) beside 5 min time is gonna be big factor here. She is pretty good with Analysing the situation and finding out the CT'S overall I can argue she overwhelming other CT with her Mass.
Also don't see Kenjaku getting any power up between one month Yuki was already slightly faster than him. She has enough speed to even keep up with Kenny when she had severe injuries. Yuta needed sneak attack on worn out Kenny and Todos assistance tells us Yuta's speed isn't far away from Kenny's.

Don't see Yuta winning fr.

Then how did Mahoraga destroy it

So basically EACH infinitely small point generates infinite pressure right? When you get hit by the True Sphere, do you get hit by only one infinitely small point? Or do you get hit by all of them? Cuz if yes, that's like infinite x infinite amount of pressure no?
You get hit by the points that are in contact with the surface of your body so the points on the back of the sphere are irrelevent if you're being hit by the front of it
it's not infinity^2 pressure because each infinitesimal part of your body is in contact with a different point, 2 points aren't touching the exact same part of your body

Both has DE
We don't know what Yuki's domain does or how refined it is
Both has Shikigami's
Rika has virtually unlimited CE, is good at CQC, can store CTs and tools and has her own "**** everything in that direction" blast, she is definitely the superior Shikigami of the two
Not really, I'd say they are pretty comparable
Yuki overall has better CT
Copy is one of the best CTs in the series while Star Rage just let's Yuki hit really hard. It's not bad but the shear versatility of copy, even the version Yuta weilds, makes it far better
and has longer time of usage unlike Yuta who only has 5min for his copy technique with fully manifested Rika. Even if he copies her technique he will run out sooner.
Frankly even if he isn't able to beat Yuki her in the 5 minute timeframe (which I think he could) he still has partially manifested Rika and a domain to finish the job
Both has RCT
Yuta can use it for much longer because of higher reserves tho
Cursed Speech is negged if the opponent is massively stronger than the user, mass doesn't have anything to do with it
Just like how Rika can remain partially manifested after the 5 minute mode
Yuki also has knowledge on Yuta (Only Additional stuff Yuta got are Sky manipulation, Dhruv Shikigami's, Angel CT and Charles future sight.
Which are all very powerful and wildly different techniques. It's not something to just brush aside
But you gotta remember Yuta can only use one at a time be can't spam multiple CT's)
He can switch between them quickly tho
beside 5 min time is gonna be big factor here. She is pretty good with Analysing the situation and finding out the CT'S
Her BIQ is good but I think even she'd be overwhelmed trying to figure out and counter every CT Yuta uses
overall I can argue she overwhelming other CT with her Mass.
Really? Tell me how mass is gonna help her with Sky Manip, or the sure hit Shikigami or precog
I don't think Yuta sneaking Kenny should be used for scaling, since the aim clearly was for Yuta to be done as quickly as possible and take as little damage as possible before fighting Sukuna. Now granted I don't think Yuta would be massively faster than Kenny but I also don't think Yuki is, Kenny was constantly reacting to her and could keep up with an injured Yuki + Garuda + Choso
I disagree

You get hit by the points that are in contact with the surface of your body so the points on the back of the sphere are irrelevent if you're being hit by the front of it
it's not infinity^2 pressure because each infinitesimal part of your body is in contact with a different point, 2 points aren't touching the exact same part of your body

So its more like infinite x uncountable amounts of pressure?

Yuta has Jacob’s Ladder,
Which he already tanked
7-7I0ozkaIUTysu.png

Also Yuji is not Sukuna to get roasted. He is not fused with someone else. At best JL works like Powernullification against Yuji which means Yuta also can't use his CT
a more refined Domain,
More refined Domain is not a Wincons for Domain battle it also depends on output.
far more CE,
Which is useless because of him lacking good control and 5min time out for Rika.
and can easily heal from Yuji’s blood poison.
Never claimed this don't know why you even brought it up.
Yuji RCT efficiency is better than Yuta. Yuta will run out faster with his CE than Yuji when comes to RCT.

Which he already tanked
7-7I0ozkaIUTysu.png

Also Yuji is not Sukuna to get roasted. He is not fused with someone else. At best JL works like Powernullification against Yuji which means Yuta also can't use his CT
This was from a weakened Hana with worse output.
More refined Domain is not a Wincons for Domain battle it also depends on output.
Yuta should also be greater in that.
Which is useless because of him lacking good control and 5min time out for Rika.
That’s not true, his control really ain’t that bad, Gojo wants him to be better than himself, he says that.
Never claimed this don't know why you even brought it up.
Yuji RCT efficiency is better than Yuta. Yuta will run out faster with his CE than Yuji when comes to RCT.
Yuta running out of CE is not something that is going to happen in any amount of time.

Honestly with Yuji hitting Black Flash half of time + eating his brothers which grant him a better control + he already absorbing the way how Yuta do his RCT after the body switch, i think his RCT will not running out and is potentially greater than Yuta, like the fourth better RCT only below Hakari, Sukuna and Gojo

We don't know what Yuki's domain does or how refined it is
You don't need to know. She had SD and DE. From what Kenjaku saw he was sure about Yuki domain playing a big change in their battle. He had enough information analysis skills to look at Yuki's barrier technique with her SD.
Rika has virtually unlimited CE, is good at CQC, can store CTs and tools and has her own "**** everything in that direction" blast, she is definitely the superior Shikigami of the two
When did Rika displayed any good H2H skills? She got owned by Geto and Ryu in CQC. Yuta also got owned by Ryu. He had upper hands during his CT usage only.

Also Overwhelming Conceptual Mass > Rika.
Not really, I'd say they are pretty comparable
Peak Condition Yuki CQC> Weakened Yuki CQC > Kenjaku CQC > Geto CQC ~ Yuta and Rika CQC.
He might have increased his CQC but still we don't see any good feats later onwards?
If it's Gota that's different thing but definitely not Yuta alone.
Copy is one of the best CTs in the series while Star Rage just let's Yuki hit really hard. It's not bad but the shear versatility of copy, even the version Yuta weilds, makes it far better
It doesn't just hit really hard. It literally overwhelmed Ganesha curse Concept.
Also one hit is a KO for Yuta or atleast make him use more CE for his RCT
Frankly even if he isn't able to beat Yuki her in the 5 minute timeframe (which I think he could) he still has partially manifested Rika and a domain to finish the job
You literally ignored Yuki has her own Shikigami to hold down partial manifested Rika.
Also Yuki herself has DE and SD.
Yuta can use it for much longer because of higher reserves tho
It was never stated. He literally ran out faster against Ryu and Uro attacks with few times RCT usage.
Cursed Speech is negged if the opponent is massively stronger than the user, mass doesn't have anything to do with it
No? Cursed speech can be defended with ear reinforcement and Yuki canonically overwhelmed a Conceptual cursed technique of Ganesha
So don't see her mass not overwhelming Yuta's Cursed speech. Also already said she has the knowledge of this so she would just reinforce her ears.
Just like how Rika can remain partially manifested after the 5 minute mode
Where it was stated?
Which are all very powerful and wildly different techniques. It's not something to just brush aside
Dhruv Shikigami's doesn't have enough AP to kill damage Uro critically so don't see it doing anything to Yuki much.
As for Sky manipulation only one change Yuta will get but Yuki should be able to use RCT or I would argue her mass just punches through his defence like how barriers of Tengen Domain got destroyed by her punch
He can switch between them quickly tho
Which he never displayed? Can I see the scans for how many time he did that.
Her BIQ is good but I think even she'd be overwhelmed trying to figure out and counter every CT Yuta uses
He only has 4 additional CT which is not hard. Only sky manipulation is troubling but she should be fine overall once she gets the idea.
Really? Tell me how mass is gonna help her with Sky Manip, or Jacobs Ladder, or precog
With Precognition it would come down to CQC because Yuta can't use other CT
JL is useless because she is not Cursed objects and it would come to CQC because Yuta can't also use CT
Sky manipulation I explained above.
I don't think Yuta sneaking Kenny should be used for scaling, since the aim clearly was for Yuta to be done as quickly as possible and take as little damage as possible before fighting Sukuna.
Not really he needed to wear down Kenny with Takaba CT he had to use Todo and swap to pull out that sneak attack. So it does shows Yuta doens't having any speed advantage.
Now granted I don't think Yuta would be massively faster than Kenny but I also don't think Yuki is, Kenny was constantly reacting to her and could keep up with an injured Yuki + Garuda + Choso
You know why it become 3 vs 1?
Yuki overwhelmed Kenny and he spammed DE. She got injured. It's really not a fair argument to say Kenny fought 3 people and won. Yuki did had advantage over Kenny. Kenny just had better IQ and DE. Also Tengen messed it up. Lol.

This was from a weakened Hana with worse output.
Whom Sukuna still consider as a threat due to her JL? It's power got reduced ≠ it wasn't working at all. Yuji still tanked it.

Also what stopping Yuji just using SD to reduce the damage. Yuta isn't going to keep spamming his JL until he runs out of CE.
Yuji can also just ran out of JL range just like Sukuna did with Hanas.
Yuta should also be greater in that.
Nuh ha. Yuji DE blitzed Sukuna who had speed to use his DE against Gota. Yuji DE would just blitz Yuta.
That’s not true, his control really ain’t that bad, Gojo wants him to be better than himself, he says that.
No Gojo never stated anything about his expectations. He clearly mentioned his sloppy CE control
To back it up he runs out of CE faster during his confrontation in Sendai.
Yuta running out of CE is not something that is going to happen in any amount of time.
It really happened you skipped JJK manga and read Yuta Kaisen. He canonically ran out of CE during Sendai.
Yuji has better efficiency with RCT due to Blood Manipulation+Death Paintings abilities.
Also he was able to spam RCT nonestop. Fight Sukuna for longest time (Second to Gojo maybe). He also had enough reserve to spam DE

You don't need to know. She had SD and DE. From what Kenjaku saw he was sure about Yuki domain playing a big change in their battle. He had enough information analysis skills to look at Yuki's barrier technique with her SD.

When did Rika displayed any good H2H skills? She got owned by Geto and Ryu in CQC. Yuta also got owned by Ryu. He had upper hands during his CT usage only.

Also Overwhelming Conceptual Mass > Rika.

Peak Condition Yuki CQC> Weakened Yuki CQC > Kenjaku CQC > Geto CQC ~ Yuta and Rika CQC.
He might have increased his CQC but still we don't see any good feats later onwards?
If it's Gota that's different thing but definitely not Yuta alone.

It doesn't just hit really hard. It literally overwhelmed Ganesha curse Concept.
Also one hit is a KO for Yuta or atleast make him use more CE for his RCT

You literally ignored Yuki has her own Shikigami to hold down partial manifested Rika.
Also Yuki herself has DE and SD.

It was never stated. He literally ran out faster against Ryu and Uro attacks with few times RCT usage.

No? Cursed speech can be defended with ear reinforcement and Yuki canonically overwhelmed a Conceptual cursed technique of Ganesha
So don't see her mass not overwhelming Yuta's Cursed speech. Also already said she has the knowledge of this so she would just reinforce her ears.

Where it was stated?

Dhruv Shikigami's doesn't have enough AP to kill damage Uro critically so don't see it doing anything to Yuki much.
As for Sky manipulation only one change Yuta will get but Yuki should be able to use RCT or I would argue her mass just punches through his defence like how barriers of Tengen Domain got destroyed by her punch

Which he never displayed? Can I see the scans for how many time he did that.

He only has 4 additional CT which is not hard. Only sky manipulation is troubling but she should be fine overall once she gets the idea.

With Precognition it would come down to CQC because Yuta can't use other CT
JL is useless because she is not Cursed objects and it would come to CQC because Yuta can't also use CT
Sky manipulation I explained above.

Not really he needed to wear down Kenny with Takaba CT he had to use Todo and swap to pull out that sneak attack. So it does shows Yuta doens't having any speed advantage.

You know why it become 3 vs 1?
Yuki overwhelmed Kenny and he spammed DE. She got injured. It's really not a fair argument to say Kenny fought 3 people and won. Yuki did had advantage over Kenny. Kenny just had better IQ and DE. Also Tengen messed it up. Lol.
1a6xijU.jpg

I dont have the brain power to respond to all this bruh

If Hakari's CE output is so superior to Kashimo's that Kashimo's CT and attacks wouldn't work on him, does this logically mean that any character with higher AP can bypass Gojo's infinity due to more output?

Honestly with Yuji hitting Black Flash half of time + eating his brothers which grant him a better control + he already absorbing the way how Yuta do his RCT after the body switch, i think his RCT will not running out and is potentially greater than Yuta, like the fourth better RCT only below Hakari, Sukuna and Gojo
I mean Yuta ran out of juice in Sendai for healing few times. I can definitely see Yuji RCT being better due to death painting physiology.
Unlike others Yuji can reattach the body parts and patch it up. It shouldn't consume the same CE level as it requires to regenerate the whole part.

Back