• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Not really worth calculating, also another thing we should consider is that Naoya despite Choso making him heavier wasn't scared of being incapable of dodging piercing blood.
I was thinking this should qualify for resistance to density manipulation since density manipulation is increase of weight.

In speed? They can be relative since most characters are stemming above Maki so that’s fine. But Toji is stronger and should be scaled to High 7-A just like Yuki is since whoever made Toji‘s page literally puts in that Yuki considers him superhuman.
Toji can be stronger, thats your take. What im saying is they are in the High Tier together and scale to each other in areas other than speed. Yuki considering him superhuman is impressive, but not much of a feat. Toji has 0 CE, all of it is in his body. Thats kinda what Yuki is implying. Her goal is to have all people break off from cursed energy all together, and Toji is a prime example of that.Toji has a superhuman body because of HR, and thus is like a superman ( a strong body, despite not having CE)

Last edited:
Isnt there a sandbox for Yuji? Hes got really good feats as of now. He can fight Higurama (Stated to be grade 1 atleast, can do a sure hit domain and do other stuff despite only being a sorcerer for 12 days) on equal terms without CE.
He repeatedly dodges and blocks his attacks which leads Higurama to say stuff like
" His durability as an organism is overwhelmingly high", And Its not his strength as a sorcerer, but his body"
Basically it freaked Higurama out that he could equal him, a grade 1 sorcerer level, with 0 CE.

Edit : I didnt know Yuji had a profile.. My bad.. Still believe this should be added to his profile tho

Last edited:
I was thinking this should qualify for resistance to density manipulation since density manipulation is increase of weight.
Likely just Naoya thinking it wouldnt impact his speed much, why would he have resistance to density manipulation
I mean, Choso did that to make him heavier IIRC

Likely just Naoya thinking it wouldnt impact his speed much, why would he have resistance to density manipulation
I mean, Choso did that to make him heavier IIRC
Exactly. The blood weighs him down and he says this
image0.png

Basically just saying he can be restrained or be weighed down (by the blood) and it won't affect his ct.

Isnt there a sandbox for Yuji? Hes got really good feats as of now. He can fight Higurama (Stated to be grade 1 atleast, can do a sure hit domain and do other stuff despite only being a sorcerer for 12 days) on equal terms without CE.
He repeatedly dodges and blocks his attacks which leads Higurama to say stuff like
" His durability as an organism is overwhelmingly high", And Its not his strength as a sorcerer, but his body"
Basically it freaked Higurama out that he could equal him, a grade 1 sorcerer level, with 0 CE.

Edit : I didnt know Yuji had a profile.. My bad.. Still believe this should be added to his profile tho
Yujis page is already riddled with problems. WHY DOES HE HAVE CLASS G LIFTING AND LINKS TO MAHITO BUT MAHITO DOESNT HAVE IT??

Bruh who let Kiyere do a Yuji page and not follow our scaling?

Yea idk who let this man Kiyere make this but he's listed random stuff such as type 2 martial arts and gave Yuji chi manipulation for some reason and also is scaling Yuji to mhs based off Nanami and Mahito who we already went over don't scale to bf for perception

this is my sandbox for him.

Looking good, who would have though a side character would be so good for the scaling
Well this is why calcs for most feats should be done to allow for more flexible scaling yk. Otherwise we'd have a bunch of poor upscaling from Mechamaru and other fodder. At least now a semi 1 and first get more ways of scaling to 7-c.

Can someone plz do the calc of Kusakabe tanking the Uzumaki from Geto? it'll help scale durability for first grades.

Hig flashback

Hig's gavel turns into a sword of light called executioners sword, which has death manip,being slashed will kill you no exceptions

After a little fighting, Hig allows himself to lose because he know sukuna was in control and yuji so he views him not guilty

They talk about killing people and cuts to the time when Hig killed two people (looks like the guys from when he activated his technique)

Hig flashback

Hig's gavel turns into a sword of light called executioners sword, which has death manip,being slashed will kill you no exceptions

After a little fighting, Hig allows himself to lose because he know sukuna was in control and yuji so he views him not guilty

They talk about killing people and cuts to the time when Hig killed two people (looks like the guys from when he activated his technique)
allied made

Im guessing this sword is an insta kill even if you block it. That is pretty op. Also thoughts on his power null? It takes away peoples CT,but Yuji (who doesnt have a CT) had his CE taken away.
Im guessing it would do something to non CE users as well (since Maki exists in the Jujutsu Universe, and we already know that stuff like Malevolent treats her an inanimate object) as its not like a CE/CT absorbing tool (like Preta Path in naruto), but more so a punishment ) so what do you think would happen?

Im guessing this sword is an insta kill even if you block it. That is pretty op. Also thoughts on his power null? It takes away peoples CT,but Yuji (who doesnt have a CT) had his CE taken away.
Im guessing it would do something to non CE users as well (since Maki exists in the Jujutsu Universe, and we already know that stuff like Malevolent treats her an inanimate object) as its not like a CE/CT absorbing tool (like Preta Path in naruto), but more so a punishment ) so what do you think would happen?
Her physical capabilities get negated or the havenly restriction gets undone

Uh just to put here so I don't have to explain why I'm rating Naoya and Naobito and Ogi as Hypersonic+

For starters Goodwill Event Maki has a hypersonic calc that is Mach 7.

Naobito shows us that he's capable of moving beyond what Maki and Nanami can perceive.
image0.png

Ogi scales to Naobito based off his own admission and Ogi > Maki. So a likely for him is probably better if people are convinced he scales to Naobito outright.

Naoya is constantly put above his brothers and also his use of projection sorcery uses the amping of speed while Naobito's doesn't. So I think it should look like this. He also is fast as people like Yuta and Yuji

Naobito - Hypersonic+ (Moved beyond Maki and Nanami's perception, both beings around mach 7 or high end hypersonic)

Naoya - Hypersonic+ (Moved relative to Yuta and considered superior to his brothers by his own admission)

Ogi - likely Hypersonic+ (Should be equal to Naobito, beat Maki without much effort)

I'll put all curses I do in this comment. Starting with Dagon
Why is Dagon only town level, whereas Nanami is Large Town? Is it because Dagon only scales to Chojuros Town level feat (and Nanamis rating is going to get removed?).
Still tho, kinda weird for a semi grade 1 like Chojuro and people like Dagon (who can fight 2 grade 1s as well as a grade 2 +, and even kill all said members + Toji using domain) to be in the same tier

Why is Dagon only town level, whereas Nanami is Large Town? Is it because Dagon only scales to Chojuros Town level feat (and Nanamis rating is going to get removed?).
Still tho, kinda weird for a semi grade 1 like Chojuro and people like Dagon (who can fight 2 grade 1s as well as a grade 2 +, and even kill all said members + Toji using domain) to be in the same tier
Nanami needs to be changed to Town lvl.

Dagon could get a Town+ rating tbh considering his Boundless hp he should easily be above baseline Town level. It’s just what we consider the scaling to be honestly. I honestly think Toji should be High 7-A and the one we saw in dagons domain is weaker due to the grandmas ct. I’ll have to relook but Dagon was definitely getting smacked around by Toji and killed by him when naobito and nanami couldn’t. So there’s a ap gap between a lot of characters we just don’t have calcs to really gauge the distance.

Also whoever is doing Higurumas sandbox, make sure you include he has Creation, Teleportation and Size manip with his mallet. He has Law manip too.

Back