• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

IMG_2626.png

IMG_2627.png

IMG_2628.png

Geto used his domain against Toji?

Point is guarantee hits are not an end all be all, we've seen Gojo handle them and he tells us how. Jogo's greatest attack in it is the meteor and he seems to be only able to use a small version and even then his meteor is only what small city level.

This is completely random. You think Toji isn't killing Jogo? or you think for Maki≠Toji?
Im not saying Toji cant kill him or anything, but it would not be a stomp. I also think Maki = Toji.
With domain Jogo decimates, hell Dagon wouldve won against Toji if not for Megumi negating the guaranteed hit.
Without it, I believe it would be kinda close . They arent too far apart in speed, Jogo has casual attacks that can one shot people like Naobito, and his Meteor (which wouldve hurt 15f Sukuna, Toji isnt tanking that).

you do realize Toji fought in a domain and won against the guarantee hit? Also Maki and Toji would blitz or kill before he could actually get it off, remember Jogo is not even more durable than Hanami. Toji=fhr Maki> Maki ~ Hanami > Jogo
Toji had Megumis help, and wouldve lost without it, stated by Naobito aswell as Dagon. Maybe you could argue he would blitz Dagon, but no way hes blitzing Jogo who is fast enough to blitz Nanami, Shibuya Maki, and tag armless Naobito
He would be faster yes, but not a blitz
Why is Hanami being brought up, its not like Toji ever fought him. Hanami tanked 4 black flashes from Yuji, then a hit from Playful Cloud wielded by Todo, and then still thought he could use DE after using the bud thingy.

Also Jogo would completely thrash Hanami in a fight due to elemental advantage. Even without that, hes a lot faster, has better physical feats and AP etc etc.
Also, am i misunderstanding or are you saying Maki is relative to Hanami in durability?

Toji had Megumis help, and wouldve lost without it, stated by Naobito aswell as Dagon. Maybe you could argue he would blitz Dagon, but no way hes blitzing Jogo who is fast enough to blitz Nanami, Shibuya Maki, and tag armless Naobito
He would be faster yes, but not a blitz
Why is Hanami being brought up, its not like Toji ever fought him. Hanami tanked 4 black flashes from Yuji, then a hit from Playful Cloud wielded by Todo, and then still thought he could use DE after using the bud thingy.
Megumis domain being there does not matter to my argument. I'm saying de from Jogo does not matter much against Toji, he's already fought against de and knows how to. Also the strongest thing in Jogo's domain is max meteor which is only small city level. Toji would pop that thing with ease. Toji can blitz Naobito and Maki and nanami too...

I bring up Hanami cause going by durability of Jogo, he's below Hanami whose just scaling to Yuji and todo and I obviously don't have to explain why Toji > Yuji and Todo during that fight.

another thing, yes Toji should be High 7-A if even Yuki is impressed by how powerful he is and telling Geto that he should not worry about losing to him due to him. being superhuman.

Megumis domain being there does not matter to my argument.
If your scaling Toji's AP above Dagon, sure.
I'm saying de from Jogo does not matter much against Toji, he's already fought against de and knows how to.
Knowing what DE is doesnt matter if you cant counter it, thats what im trying to say. Once Jogo uses DE its a gg.
Also the strongest thing in Jogo's domain is max meteor which is only small city level.
Sukuna himself admits that Max Meteor would have hurt him :

7760420-sukunatankingmeteorattack.jpg

Regardless of whether its small city or not it would hurt Toji.
Toji would pop that thing with ease. Toji can blitz Naobito and Maki and nanami too...
Toji would blitz Maki and Nanami, sure. Naobito? I mean I dont think Jogo blitzed him either, it was more of a tag with his AOE attacks. So I would like to hear why he blitzes Naobito. Either way my point is Toji wouldnt blitz Jogo.
I bring up Hanami cause going by durability of Jogo, he's below Hanami whose just scaling to Yuji and todo and I obviously don't have to explain why Toji > Yuji and Todo during that fight.
Sure. Toji > Hanami.
If youre trying to argue Toji can hurt Hanami, sure again ig. But not like do serious damage that he cant recover from unless you prove Tojis strikes > Yujis BF
If your arguing Tojis durability ~ Hanamis, that isnt true because Jogos AP > Hanami yet he doesnt scale to his durability

All im trying to say is Jogo wins easily with DE, but in stats theyr somewhat on the same level. You can say Toji > Jogo, sure but he isnt stomping him.

If your scaling Toji's AP above Dagon, sure.

Knowing what DE is doesnt matter if you cant counter it, thats what im trying to say. Once Jogo uses DE its a gg.

Sukuna himself admits that Max Meteor would have hurt him :

7760420-sukunatankingmeteorattack.jpg

Regardless of whether its small city or not it would hurt Toji.

Toji would blitz Maki and Nanami, sure. Naobito? I mean I dont think Jogo blitzed him either, it was more of a tag with his AOE attacks. So I would like to hear why he blitzes Naobito. Either way my point is Toji wouldnt blitz Jogo.

Sure. Toji > Hanami.
If youre trying to argue Toji can hurt Hanami, sure again ig. But not like do serious damage that he cant recover from unless you prove Tojis strikes > Yujis BF
If your arguing Tojis durability ~ Hanamis, that isnt true because Jogos AP > Hanami yet he doesnt scale to his durability

All im trying to say is Jogo wins easily with DE, but in stats theyr somewhat on the same level. You can say Toji > Jogo, sure but he isnt stomping him.
Sukuna is teasing Jogo for it being slow. You think Sukuna would just actually admit that after beating jogo down? Also how could the meteor be anywhere on his level yet he’s above Jogos domain which is above max meteor? Not making sense at all. Also like I said, Jogo’s meteor in de was a smaller one, we don’t know if he can use more bigger ones in it, but regardless Toji would smash it open.

The Hanami stuff is to show you just how below Jogo is in durability compared to Tojis line of ap scaling. He’s killing Jogo before he does domain.

Toji is clearly above Naobito and Ogi, they’re frightened by the mans aura and Toji>Naoya>Naobito.

We saw Toji fight against a domain before, I think he knows he has to hit whatever comes to him. Not that hard to counter. Plus isoh would just negate ct as well.

Looking back, Sukuna really downplays Mahoraga

• Allows himself to get hit, takes no damage
  • Gives him only a "not bad"
  • Says the it may have be able to beat him at 3 fingers (still believing he could win)

Then against Jogo
  • Avoids all of his attacks
  • Says that his Meteor would have damaged him
  • In Jogo's death and complements an tells him to stand proud for being strong, saying he isn't half bad compared to people in the past and it was fun for him.

Honestly, Mahoraga might just be overhyped

• Says the it may have be able to beat him at 3 fingers (still believing he could win)

Then against Jogo
  • In Jogo's death and complements an tells him to stand proud for being strong, saying he isn't half bad compared to people in the past and it was fun for him.

I mean he is below Jogo. Jogo also has several different attacks to overwhelm him with to stop his adaption

I'm pretty sure Jogo was the most powerful of the cursed spirits gang. He just had the misfortune of having to deal with the verses two top tiers.

Sukuna is teasing Jogo for it being slow. You think Sukuna would just actually admit that after beating jogo down?
Why not? Hes in Yujis body, and not at full power. He didnt say "I wouldve died there" he said "It wouldve hurt me". Its also on Sukunas profile as "Jogos max meteor would have only hurt him".
Also how could the meteor be anywhere on his level yet he’s above Jogos domain which is above max meteor?
The meteor isnt anywhere on his level tho. Its Jogos max attack, which is a shamans strongest attack, and only inferior to Domains. Not sure what you mean by "hes above Jogos domain". Sukunas domain >>> Jogos domain, so yes he is above it.
Not making sense at all. Also like I said, Jogo’s meteor in de was a smaller one
That wasnt Max Meteor IIRC, it was a casual one.
, we don’t know if he can use more bigger ones in it, but regardless Toji would smash it open.
Im talking about Max Meteor.
The Hanami stuff is to show you just how below Jogo is in durability compared to Tojis line of ap scaling.
How? Dagon doesnt scale to Hanamis durability. Todo was hurting him with punches but not doing much damage. Again, Hanami took 4 BFS from Itadori and still could fight, and thought could use DE. Tojis strength > Itadori and Todos base punches doesnt mean he can kill Jogo before DE opens, when hanami took those BFS.
All it means is Toji can hurt to Hanami which I never denied.
He’s killing Jogo before he does domain.
I dont think so. Jogo can survive a beat down from Sukuna . You havent provided any reasoning to why Toji would just crumple Jogo before he decides to use DE. Its not like hes one shotting or two shotting Jogo.

Toji is clearly above Naobito and Ogi
Ok, then my bad.
, they’re frightened by the mans aura and Toji>Naoya>Naobito.
True

We saw Toji fight against a domain before, I think he knows he has to hit whatever comes to him. Not that hard to counter. Plus isoh would just negate ct as well.
IIRC the only person who has done it yet is Gojo who used CE. Dagon thought as long as his isnta hit was guaranteed he could kill Toji. I believe that Jogos insta hit should be far superior to Dagons, making it impossible for Toji to do something
Breaking the stuff inside the domain isnt considered to be a realistic counter to it either.Jogo can also use his flame wall attacks which Toji cannot hit and break.
ISOH would help Toji in breaking the rocks, but I dont see how it helps by a huge amount. Like if Jogo uses multiple flame walls + huge rocks Toji would get overwhelmed

Then against Jogo

I mean Mahoraga is crazy haxxed, so that may be a reason. And 3 Finger Sukuna still had domain and likely the fire CT. It was likely a question of whether he could take/dodge hits from it

Mahoraga might have conceptual adaptation (Conceptual might not be the right word) as he adapted to slashing attacks in general, based on Sukuna's words, both cleave and dismantle are different attacks and should of worked in putting him down, but since he adapted (Since despite being different attacks are both forms of slashing) to the general idea of slashing attacks, it didn't so Sukuna needed to used his fire abilities.

Why not? Hes in Yujis body, and not at full power. He didnt say "I wouldve died there" he said "It wouldve hurt me". Its also on Sukunas profile as "Jogos max meteor would have only hurt him".
Yea it shouldn't be, the guy is clearly poking fun at him the entire fight, kinda weird to assume 15 fingers Sukuna would ever be on the level of Jogo's second strongest attack when we know Sukuna is above his strongest attack. So just really weird scaling.
The meteor isnt anywhere on his level tho. Its Jogos max attack, which is a shamans strongest attack, and only inferior to Domains. Not sure what you mean by "hes above Jogos domain". Sukunas domain >>> Jogos domain, so yes he is above it.
Exactly... Sukuna de>Jogo domain yet somehow you think his second strongest could hurt him? Also just to add onto this, Kenjaku tells us Jogo is only 8 or 9 fingers strong and Kenjaku knows about Max techniques and still is like yea Jogo's only 8 or 9 fingers worth of him. I just don't understand how the narrative could ever be seen as Jogo being on his level with his second strongest attack. Extremely flawed and missing the point of Sukuna taunt.
I dont think so. Jogo can survive a beat down from Sukuna . You havent provided any reasoning to why Toji would just crumple Jogo before he decides to use DE. Its not like hes one shotting or two shotting Jogo.
Sukuna never actually tries to kill him and toys with him and only gets serious to the end so obviously he survived. And again Toji>Yuji~Hanami> Jogo in durability.
IIRC the only person who has done it yet is Gojo who used CE. Dagon thought as long as his isnta hit was guaranteed he could kill Toji. I believe that Jogos insta hit should be far superior to Dagons, making it impossible for Toji to do something
Breaking the stuff inside the domain isnt considered to be a realistic counter to it either.Jogo can also use his flame wall attacks which Toji cannot hit and break.
ISOH would help Toji in breaking the rocks, but I dont see how it helps by a huge amount. Like if Jogo uses multiple flame walls + huge rocks Toji would get overwhelmed
Well sadly for you I think Dagons are better for a fight within domain considering they are generally undodgeable and just appear on the body.
Regardless though, Toji is killing this dude Jogo.

Yea it shouldn't be, the guy is clearly poking fun at him the entire fight, kinda weird to assume 15 fingers Sukuna would ever be on the level of Jogo's second strongest attack when we know Sukuna is above his strongest attack. So just really weird scaling.
Thats assuming Sukunas AP = his durability. He isnt on the level of max meteor, he literally dodges it with 0 diff. It wouldve hurt him not kill him.
Exactly... Sukuna de>Jogo domain yet somehow you think his second strongest could hurt him?
Yeah? I mean Jogo says it, and he himself says it. Sukuna is one of the most arrogant characters in the series, theres no way this statement is invalid.
Also just to add onto this, Kenjaku tells us Jogo is only 8 or 9 fingers strong and Kenjaku knows about Max techniques and still is like yea Jogo's only 8 or 9 fingers worth of him.
Yeah. Thats also a highball, Kenny says that he is being generous. Tho it doesnt matter, all it means is that 15f Sukuna AP >>>> Jogo AP.
Its not like Sukuna says "This attack is so strong thats its on my level" all he says is that he would get hurt by it.
Tojis speed is also compared to 3f Sukunas by Megumi. He does state it might be faster tho.
I just don't understand how the narrative could ever be seen as Jogo being on his level with his second strongest attack. Extremely flawed and missing the point of Sukuna taunt.
Thats because he isnt on his level. Sukuna literally dodges it with 0 diff. He is >>>. Jogo. I never claimed that either. My point was, Max Meteor could hurt Sukuna. His second strongest attack can hurt Sukuna.

Sukuna never actually tries to kill him and toys with him and only gets serious to the end so obviously he survived. And again Toji>Yuji~Hanami> Jogo in durability.
Despite trolling Jogo, and considering him massively inferior, he says Max Meteor wouldve hurt him.
Tho its true that Sukuna was holding back.
Well sadly for you I think Dagons are better for a fight within domain considering they are generally undodgeable and just appear on the body.
Regardless though, Toji is killing this dude Jogo.
This may be true, Dagons fishes are OP.
Also I dont agree with Toji beating Jogo with Domain at all
But without it? Toji may win. Its not a stomp tho thats what im trying to say

Mahoraga might have conceptual adaptation (Conceptual might not be the right word) as he adapted to slashing attacks in general, based on Sukuna's words, both cleave and dismantle are different attacks and should of worked in putting him down, but since he adapted (Since despite being different attacks are both forms of slashing) to the general idea of slashing attacks, it didn't so Sukuna needed to used his fire abilities.
dude it says all Phenomena so yea basic attacks like blunt force, stabbing, fire, water, etc

He was blitzed initially because he was caught off guard and wasn't initially concentrated on him, after Megumi was able to react and dodge to everything but was still slightly slower, on top of that Megumi just used a Domain prior and is almost out of Cursed Energy, which he also states, there are a few things here

• Megumi was caught off guard initially
  • Could react and dodge to Toji when focused on him but is still slower
  • Megumi doesn't have a lot of cursed energy

Cant be used to scale, Megumi's getting blitzed. What Megumi is saying is that he's getting blitzed like prior.
I think well have to agree to disagree. Maybe we can agree on Jogo being somewhat on Tojis level?
Are the JJK revisions up? Wanna get to making Higuruma & Kirara’s profile as soon as possible.
Me too, esp Higurama. He has crazy hax, that would potentially make him OP in a crossverse battle.

I think well have to agree to disagree. Maybe we can agree on Jogo being somewhat on Tojis level?
In speed? They can be relative since most characters are stemming above Maki so that’s fine. But Toji is stronger and should be scaled to High 7-A just like Yuki is since whoever made Toji‘s page literally puts in that Yuki considers him superhuman.

Back