• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Actually now i remember him destroyed the tunnel was high 7-C but it got rejected, because it used pulverization or flawed pixelscaling

Actually now i remember him destroyed the tunnel was high 7-C but it got rejected, because it used pulverization or flawed pixelscaling
Yea idk tbh, so many calcs just get rejected so I guess everyones gonna b City Block+ for scaling above Mechamaru ig. Should honestly be other stuff to be calced but wow. Yea I guess we have to scale peeps to Chojuro and back scale if we can't get other calcs for earlier on.

Yea idk tbh, so many calcs just get rejected so I guess everyones gonna b City Block+ for scaling above Mechamaru ig. Should honestly be other stuff to be calced but wow. Yea I guess we have to scale peeps to Chojuro and back scale if we can't get other calcs for earlier on.
We scale chojuro to any semi-grade one sorcerer(mechamaru,kamo,inumaki) and go from that

yea. Pretty good honestly. I guess Town level instead of large will be fir mid and high tiers
It seens like it, now there is clearly a gap betwenn people , and we need to quantify it
My argument is that most of megumi shikigami scale to him and can damage people comparable to him, since divinw dog totality is the fusion of two shikigami and has AP feats far better than megumi it should scale to twice of the 7-C calc
Mahito scales to yuji and yuji is above the calc so tranformed mahito is three times the 7-C calc

Apart from that i don't really know

Last edited:
Geto and Kenjaku: full curses Geto > Amped Rika (Stated by Kenjaku), Kenjaku and Geto should be generally comparable to Gojo, it's extremely clear that Geto has a decent percentage to beat the Jujutsu Society alone and as we all saw, when Geto pulled up even Gojo was worried for his students, if Gojo's above Gets by some insane degree then logically and narratively Get shouldn't pose a threat yet he did. So yea.
Geto was only really comparable to young Gojo.

This part doesn't really make sense for me, the way you worded it comes of as if Gojo is worried about his students, then he is also worried about himself. Also if Gojo is insanely above Geto (Kenjaku), doesn't mean he can't pose a threat, this is also heavily presented in the series with

• Gojo being called the strongest and greatly above others
  • Geto (Kenjaku) having lost to previous six eyes
  • Geto (Kenjaku) saying they can't beat him and have to seal him.

TL;dr: The rating High 7-A rating I don't really mind, but I don't thing the his description being compared to Gojo so closely makes sense.

Yeah agree with @PowerToScale, I mean using the same argument if Gojo isn't insanely stronger than Geto, then he wouldn't pose that much of a threat to the point that Geto thinks the only way to stop Gojo is using Sukuna, tbh I disagree with scaling anyone whose name isn't Sukuna to be comparable to Gojo.
it's extremely clear that Geto has a decent percentage to beat the Jujutsu Society alone and as we all saw
That doesn't mean he should scale to Gojo.
when Geto pulled up even Gojo was worried for his students, if Gojo's above Gets by some insane degree then logically and narratively Get shouldn't pose a threat yet he did. So yea.
I don't remember Geto posing a threat to Gojo, where did you get that from.
I don't remember Gojo worried about his students, it's exactly the opposite, he was still confident and implied that Yuta will beat Geto up again and again and said that he has faith in Yuji and others, but even if that was true, Geto being considered a threat to his students doesn't mean much because no one of the students scales to Gojo so far

Geto was only really comparable to young Gojo.

This part doesn't really make sense for me, the way you worded it comes of as if Gojo is worried about his students, then he is also worried about himself. Also if Gojo is insanely above Geto (Kenjaku), doesn't mean he can't pose a threat, this is also heavily presented in the series with

• Gojo being called the strongest and greatly above others
  • Geto (Kenjaku) having lost to previous six eyes
  • Geto (Kenjaku) saying they can't beat him and have to seal him.

TL;dr: The rating High 7-A rating I don't really mind, but I don't thing the his description being compared to Gojo so closely makes sense.
We don't know how powerful Kenjaku was back then or if the body he's in had a weaker ct. Regardless past Kenjaku matters not since he could've been weaker.
Gojo being the strongest is due to his ct not his overall power.

I don't remember Geto posing a threat to Gojo, where did you get that from.
I don't remember Gojo worried about his students, it's exactly the opposite, he was still confident and implied that Yuta will beat Geto up again and again and said that he has faith in Yuji and others, but even if that was true, Geto being considered a threat to his students doesn't mean much because no one of the students scales to Gojo so far
IMG_2505.png

IMG_2506.png

He clearly cares about them here enough to back off of Geto. If Gojo is far above him in speed or ap; at the distance Gojo was at he should've ended Geto right there. He was gonna stop Geto and boom backs off. So yea Geto just isn't below him.
There's also the fact that Geto scales to someone and would've beaten them had he had all his curses.
So right there Geto>Amped Rika

If ya really do not think Kenjaku should be scaled to Gojo then w.e not a thing to hang onto here. Can scale him above Yuta that in itself is fine too.

He clearly cares about them here enough to back off of Geto. If Gojo is far above him in speed or ap; at the distance Gojo was at he should've ended Geto right there. He was gonna stop Geto and boom backs off. So yea Geto just isn't below him.
Gojo being stronger than Geto and Geto doesn't scale to him =/= Gojo is 45 tiers above him, Idk unless I'm not understanding your wording correctly or you are just saying that since Gojo couldn't save everyone there and stomp Geto and the curses all at once that means Geto is comparable to him.
That's like saying Mahito, Jogo scale to Gojo because he wasn't able to save everyone there without his domain which stopped Jogo and others so yeah they arent below Gojo, and they are comparable to him which you know is absurd, so yeah you cant use that as a piece of evidence.
If anything, that scan that you have shown right now is against you because it's clearly telling us that Gojo can stomp Geto, and Geto is scared of facing him that's why he threatened to kill his students.
And again nothing in those scans show that Geto is considered a threat to Gojo himself, it's exactly the opposite.
There's also the fact that Geto scales to someone and would've beaten them had he had all his curses.
So right there Geto>Amped Rika

If ya really do not think Kenjaku should be scaled to Gojo then w.e not a thing to hang onto here. Can scale him above Yuta that in itself is fine too.
Dunno whats this, but Gojo implied that even if he is sealed Yuta beat Geto once and he could do it again, that at least means current Yuta is above Geto from JJK 0, and before that, if it's stated that Geto became stronger then yeah go for it.
Look, I don't have a problem with Geto being at the same tier as Gojo, my problem is with the clarification that you are using, "Geto isn't below Gojo or Geto is comparable to Gojo", so if there is another better clarification to him I won't mind

Gojo being stronger than Geto and Geto doesn't scale to him =/= Gojo is 45 tiers above him, Idk unless I'm not understanding your wording correctly or you are just saying that since Gojo couldn't save everyone there and stomp Geto and the curses all at once that means Geto is comparable to him.
That's like saying Mahito, Jogo scale to Gojo because he wasn't able to save everyone there without his domain which stopped Jogo and others so yeah they arent below Gojo, and they are comparable to him which you know is absurd, so yeah you cant use that as a piece of evidence.
If anything, that scan that you have shown right now is against you because it's clearly telling us that Gojo can stomp Geto, and Geto is scared of facing him that's why he threatened to kill his students.
And again nothing in those scans show that Geto is considered a threat to Gojo himself, it's exactly the opposite.

Dunno whats this, but Gojo implied that even if he is sealed Yuta beat Geto once and he could do it again, that at least means current Yuta is above Geto from JJK 0, and before that, if it's stated that Geto became stronger then yeah go for it.
Look, I don't have a problem with Geto being at the same tier as Gojo, my problem is with the clarification that you are using, "Geto isn't below Gojo or Geto is comparable to Gojo", so if there is another better clarification to him I won't mind
I mean w.e I said Geto can just be scaled to Yuta for his rating instead. The Geto to Gojo isn't really a thing I care to continue since we have Geto Uzumaki> Amped Rika

This is for Kenjaku not Geto ignore the name of it and tell me what ya disagree I'll link more evidence for w.e here and there
Remove the "Should scale to or above Gojo" part entirely. His whole plan was to seal Gojo because isn't able to beat him, even stating in the guidebook that Kenjaku taking over Gojo is impossible because he can't kill him.

besides that is there any other problem? I wanna add dude already.
Maybe rename powers and abilities to something like himself or something, idk, I feel like it'll make more sense.

Personally, remove all the abilities that he has in powers and abilities that are also in cursed spirit, kinda redundant having them listed twice, since his cursed abilities he can also use himself, which you can just leave a note on the page explaining that.

These aren't really even needed just think the page might look cleaner and nice with them.

Maybe rename powers and abilities to something like himself or something, idk, I feel like it'll make more sense.

Personally, remove all the abilities that he has in powers and abilities that are also in cursed spirit, kinda redundant having them listed twice, since his cursed abilities he can also use himself, which you can just leave a note on the page explaining that.

These aren't really even needed just think the page might look cleaner and nice with them.
Nt is listed twice

Is there any reason to why Kenjaku didnt kill Gojo while he was tied up and unable to use cursed energy because of the Prison Realm?
Cuz that might scale to Gojos AP (Even while tied up and unable to use CE, Kenjaku seals him instead of killing him)
And Kenny likely wants to kill Gojo and take his body, so he has no reason to let gojo just live

Is there any reason to why Kenjaku didnt kill Gojo while he was tied up and unable to use cursed energy because of the Prison Realm?
Cuz that might scale to Gojos AP (Even while tied up and unable to use CE, Kenjaku seals him instead of killing him)
And Kenny likely wants to kill Gojo and take his body, so he has no reason to let gojo just live
IMG_2584.png

I guess you could say Gojo > Uzumaki
This would mean he could survive whatever Kenny threw at him. That would be a durability feat ig. And he also mentions that he cant feel Cursed Energy.
High 7-A

Gojo : Above Jogo insanely

15-20 Fingers Sukuna : Dominated Jogo and has the best domain

Yuta : Rika powered, Considered strong enough to protect the students (Gojo says this), Yuji himself thinks Yuta is good enough to beat 15 Sukuna, etc etc

Geto and Kenjaku: full curses Geto > Amped Rika (Stated by Kenjaku), Kenjaku and Geto should be generally comparable to Gojo, it's extremely clear that Geto has a decent percentage to beat the Jujutsu Society alone and as we all saw, when Geto pulled up even Gojo was worried for his students, if Gojo's above Gets by some insane degree then logically and narratively Get shouldn't pose a threat yet he did. So yea.

Jogo: with Domain

Dagon : with Domain. I'll add his page if you all agree he's High 7-A with domain, if not then he'll be High 7-C and higher in Domain

FHR Maki : Literally female Toji and would brutalize Jogo or Dagon as we saw Toji did

Hikari : Stated stronger than Yuta by Yuta, was absolutely knocking Yuji up and his ce seems to be able to hurt you in a very serious manner that others generally don't show (really a maybe)

High 7-C

Megumi : overall he's here and small 7-b with mahoraga

Nobara : Irdk her scaling but her resonance is strong so likely High 7-C with it? Otherwise she's below first grades

Naobito : Scales above Ot Nanami (punched through the water barrier while Nanami couldn't cut through it.

Ogi : Scales to Naobito

Naoya : Is generally unable to cause severe damage to Choso and unable to kill a weakened FHR Maki. Should be above the Zenin clan or at least scale to their highest members ignoring Toji. Required a knife to really hurt Choso as well as catch him off guard (blitz)

Nanami : scales to special grades, physically on par with beginning of Shibuya Incident Yuji.

Hei Clan : They are all recognized as being the strongest of their clan, Chojuro has a High 7-C calc and his peers can scale to or above.

Hanami : Check his page

and others idc to mention.
Also wanted to mention this,
1) I dont think Post Toji maki would decimate Jogo (Even if he cant use DE). She can do that to Dagon though.
2) Dont think Ogi should scale to Naobito, I think its better to scale him above Shibuya Maki (he kind won mid diff against Maki and Mai) who should be semi grade 1 at least since she was recommended to that level. I guess that wouldnt change his AP much.
3) The Geto thing, but thats already been brought up
Other that that i agree with this, it makes a lot of sense
Btw are we doing a hax revision now?

This would mean he could survive whatever Kenny threw at him. That would be a durability feat ig. And he also mentions that he cant feel Cursed Energy.

Also wanted to mention this,
1) I dont think Post Toji maki would decimate Jogo (Even if he cant use DE). She can do that to Dagon though.
2) Dont think Ogi should scale to Naobito, I think its better to scale him above Shibuya Maki (he kind won mid diff against Maki and Mai) who should be semi grade 1 at least since she was recommended to that level. I guess that wouldnt change his AP much.
3) The Geto thing, but thats already been brought up
Other that that i agree with this, it makes a lot of sense
Btw are we doing a hax revision now?
I want to do a hax revision but waiting for others.
Ogi scales to Naobito, it’s a pretty blatant thing Gege wanted to portray them being equal. So yea Ogi=Naobito. If you think it’s like issue with speed, Naobito’s greatest speed feats are blitzing Maki and nanami and dagons perception (Him being most known ≠ he's faster than unknowns). Another thing to add Naobito's ct/speed isn't why he became clan head either.

Ogi is not a swordsman at all so his showing against Maki with swords shouldn't be the thing to limit him. She's reacting to his quick draw with falling blossom but as he says here
IMG_2616.png

It also seems to be that his plan was to trick her and get the hit off. So again he's just an equal to Naobito.

I do think that because of the domain shit that gives Jogo guaranteed hits, But Toji is still great IMO in a fight without domains
you do realize Toji fought in a domain and won against the guarantee hit? Also Maki and Toji would blitz or kill before he could actually get it off, remember Jogo is not even more durable than Hanami. Toji=fhr Maki> Maki ~ Hanami > Jogo

you do realize Toji fought in a domain and won against the guarantee hit?
IIRC, Dagon couldn't use the guaranteed hit there because Megumi cast his domain there, you cant use the guaranteed hit on someone if you are already in a clash of domains.
Also Maki and Toji would blitz or kill before he could actually get it off, remember Jogo is not even more durable than Hanami. Toji=fhr Maki> Maki ~ Hanami > Jogo
Yeah without a domain Toji will destroy Jogo

Back