• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No? Baseless
Lol. now we think her techniques outside of her own domain is above the ones done in domain huh.

Gojo is still tier 7, there are no feats in the manga that goes above and thinking he’s above tier 7 is inherently motivated reasoning and wank based on ulterior motives
nice try on painting people as bad from the get to go 🤣

Far younger? That conversation happened literally in the one month timeskip
? No it happened after the event of vol 0, where Yuta went to Africa with Miguel. Watch the end of vol 0 movie. The manga continues from there.

He literally stated he loses to Miguel no CE in point movement. Yuki with Bombaye is punching through Gojo.
No, the raws and the context imply that this is a talk about pure skills. Even Lightning confirms this, who did a deeper research on what Gege was trying to convey.
Yuki isn't doing anything to gojo wtf. Bombaye is just tickling gojo 😭

Well, Yuji separated his normal Black Flashes from a Black Flash with Maximum output, so I'm wondering who else in the story has hit a Maximum Black Flash (Black Flash with Maximum output).
When?

Sukuna was either holding back prior to blitzing Maki or he has some high speed movement technique and hence he “blitzed” maki when his combat speed isn’t all that.
Sure, prove it.

Maki is equal to Toji while fighting and losing to Naoya Zen’in because he’s too fast, he moves at the speed of sound, and Maki is known for her insane speed. She can use that insane speed to keep up with 15 Finger Sukuna who is a god tier of the verse
Ok, prove all of these. We can debate about this.
Maki hadn't even been fully realized yet by that time, so what are you talking about.
"Keep up" the keep up in question is with a heavily nerfed in output Sukuna 👍
troll level argument. next.

Sukuna was either holding back prior to blitzing Maki or he has some high speed movement technique and hence he “blitzed” maki when his combat speed isn’t all that. Yuta is another subsonic character, lol, he can’t normally even do much better than Yuki (almost beat Kenjaku) even after the “month timeskip insane amp”

This is consistent because Yuta is still less durable than Ryu, and that same Yuta can’t even blitz post-Shibuya Yuji terribly, and finds him a hard fight
Cool, I will worry about scaling later
but for now you conceded that current Sukuna can operate on a faster speed than Naoya

I like how we’re gonna scale her Shinjuku showdown self above her previous self, but it’s accepted that the peak of what Maki can achieve is Toji.

It’s accepted Toji = perfected Maki, aka Maki at her best possible, which is why she caps at Toji
I'm still under the camp that Maki achieved Toji's level in the Culling Games but that doesn't mean she peaked there

how many people think Maki reaching enlightenment purely just gives precog and no speed increase in reaction speed 😂
I can count two here already. Ik more are lurking.

Maki is equal to Toji while fighting and losing to Naoya Zen’in because he’s too fast, he moves at the speed of sound, and Maki is known for her insane speed. She can use that insane speed to keep up with 15 Finger Sukuna who is a god tier of the verse
Also Maki doesnt scale to 15F Sukuna speed, 15F Sukuna will mop the floor with the heavy hitters

Lol. now we think her techniques outside of her own domain is above the ones done in domain huh.
This “above = higher Ap” shit is a really meathead way of thinking about this shit

? No it happened after the event of vol 0, where Yuta went to Africa with Miguel. Watch the end of vol 0 movie. The manga continues from there.
Gojo in volume 0 = current Gojo

Also Maki doesnt scale to 15F Sukuna speed, 15F Sukuna will mop the floor with the heavy hitters
15 Finger Sukuna mops the flor with the heavy hitters ≠ Maki can’t scale to him in speed.

15 Finger Sukuna didn’t have his movement nerfed and having your cursed energy output lowered while attacking doesn’t make your combat speed much lower

how many people think Maki reaching enlightenment purely just gives precog and no speed increase in reaction speed 😂 I can count two here already. Ik more are lurking

They literally state in the databook she became equal to Toji after defeating the Zen’in clan. She only hadn’t gained the Toji weird precog shit

The precog agenda needs to die. She doesn't gain precog, her sensory range extends beyond what is once was which is a powerup to her base sensory skills. It's by definition an extension of her body/mind.

This is like saying spiders have pre-cog because their natural sensory abilities allow them to detect minute sound/ground vibrations or that my cat is psychic because its whiskers allow it a crazy fast reaction time.

15 Finger Sukuna mops the flor with the heavy hitters ≠ Maki can’t scale to him in speed.

15 Finger Sukuna didn’t have his movement nerfed and having your cursed energy output lowered while attacking doesn’t make your combat speed much lower
So why is Maki getting blitzed by currently heavily nerfed Sukuna who's far worse than Sukuna 15F 🤣
Do you even read JJk or are you just here to downplay JJk?

So why do you think Yuta's movement got faster with more ce output. And what? how do you think characters keep up with their own movement's like punching and kicking then and even those relative to them? What kind of argument is this. Like seriously, are you just trolling? It's like saying the sun doesn't exist because you don't see it 😭
They literally state in the databook she became equal to Toji after defeating the Zen’in clan. She only hadn’t gained the Toji weird precog shit
Sure, bring that guidebook statement in alongside the raws.
"precog shit" Ah yes surely the precog gives her buffed innate speed 👍

This topic was discussed here long ago by me and others and it was refuted many times already, Im not really interested anymore in that
if you care about it go add it to the profiles

anyways lemme quote my question once again
but for now you conceded that current Sukuna can operate on a faster speed than Naoya
Because that's the initial topic, scaling current Sukuna to Naoya’s speed

So why do you think Yuta's movement got faster with more ce output. And what? how do you think characters keep up with their own movement's like punching and kicking then and even those relative to them? What kind of argument is this. Like seriously, are you just trolling? It's like saying the sun doesn't exist because you don't see it 😭
We know in context he was actually hitting a black flash when that happened, so it wouldn’t be that useful

Sure, bring that guidebook statement in alongside the raws.
"precog shit" Ah yes surely the precog gives her buffed innate speed 👍
I’ll look for it RQ, but it was in Arkenis’ profile sandbox for Naoya

It explicitly states she became as strong as Toji

The precog agenda needs to die. She doesn't gain precog, her sensory range extends beyond what is once was which is a powerup to her base sensory skills. It's by definition an extension of her body/mind.

This is like saying spiders have pre-cog because their natural sensory abilities allow them to detect minute sound/ground vibrations or that my cat is psychic because its whiskers allow it a crazy fast reaction time.
I just say “weird precog” because they understand what the hell I mean by that.

Maki is equal to Toji while fighting
During the Cursya fight Maki is stated to be incapable of fully utilising her body; Miyo states that her muscles are slacking where Maki's entire lesson from Miyo was to grow stronger, and after his lesson it's stated that everything about her is now different and that she's grown to new heights as a fighter equal to Toji for the first time in 12 years. We know all of this can't be "just a skill thing" given prior to this point curse womb Naoya was able to evade her attack as she was already throwing a punch by a massive distance difference but then a fully evolved curse Naoya - going at his max speed - is casually evaded by Maki at point blank range and is consistently tagged by her punches. This isn't to say that the previous statement of her bodily strength being equal to Toji is wrong, but it is to say that without a particular skill set that Maki could not bring out her full physical capabilities until now. She had the physicality to do these things, but her mind wasn't allowing her too.
and losing to Naoya Zen’in because he’s too fast
She wasn't losing. Firstly, Maki was already suffering from blood loss, fatigue, and injury - which the narrator states is putting her at a disadvantage against Naoya. Secondly, we see throughout the fight Maki was counting the time frames of Naoya's movement whilst blocking his hits, and Maki explains later that Naoya's speed wasn't the issue but it was his cursed technique which made him so notable - something her body can now see through as heavenly restriction users aren't as affected by cursed techniques (there's a lot of evidence for this, but I'm fairly certain it's already accepted so I won't both searching for all the scans). Either way, Maki does outright move faster than Naoya when she does a 180 turn and punches him before he can even react.
She can use that insane speed to keep up with 15 Finger Sukuna who is a god tier of the verse
A 15F Sukuna at below 10% output (Sukuna's 2nd point here about the flesh being a reference to his ability to possess vessels, as Sukuna is commenting that even though Megumi as a vessel suppresses his output he's still relatively unhindered compared to how he was with Yuji as a vessel), which is consistent with explicit statements of Toji being comparable to 3F Sukuna.

So Yuji is just that guy.... but Higuruma, the guy talented as Gojo isn't? That's cope. And yeah RCT is hard to come by, for your average sorcerer, Higuruma is a sorcerer talented as Gojo. Yuji didn't need a life or death situation to do RCT, he trained in a month to do it. Why can't Higuruma?

Gojo understood the theory behind RCT but he couldn't figure out how to actually go through with it. Until, Toji stabbed him. So I'm not sure whats your problem with that

During the Cursya fight Maki is stated to be incapable of fully utilising her body; Miyo states that her muscles are slacking where Maki's entire lesson from Miyo was to grow stronger, and after his lesson it's stated that everything about her is now different and that she's grown to new heights as a fighter equal to Toji for the first time in 12 years. We know all of this can't be "just a skill thing" given prior to this point curse womb Naoya was able to evade her attack as she was already throwing a punch by a massive distance difference but then a fully evolved curse Naoya - going at his max speed - is casually evaded by Maki at point blank range and is consistently tagged by her punches. This isn't to say that the previous statement of her bodily strength being equal to Toji is wrong, but it is to say that without a particular skill set that Maki could not bring out her full physical capabilities until now. She had the physicality to do these things, but her mind wasn't allowing her too.

She wasn't losing. Firstly, Maki was already suffering from blood loss, fatigue, and injury - which the narrator states is putting her at a disadvantage against Naoya. Secondly, we see throughout the fight Maki was counting the time frames of Naoya's movement whilst blocking his hits, and Maki explains later that Naoya's speed wasn't the issue but it was his cursed technique which made him so notable - something her body can now see through as heavenly restriction users aren't as affected by cursed techniques (there's a lot of evidence for this, but I'm fairly certain it's already accepted so I won't both searching for all the scans). Either way, Maki does outright move faster than Naoya when she does a 180 turn and punches him before he can even react.

A 15F Sukuna at below 10% output (Sukuna's 2nd point here about the flesh being a reference to his ability to possess vessels, as Sukuna is commenting that even though Megumi as a vessel suppresses his output he's still relatively unhindered compared to how he was with Yuji as a vessel), which is consistent with explicit statements of Toji being comparable to 3F Sukuna.
I will address this at detail when I get to my computer

Just because someone is as talented as someone doesn't mean they will progress the same way, Gojo unlocked RCT before his domain, Megumi unlocked his domain before RCT, still, Gojo says Megumi will become as good as him

And Yuta didn't have a domain when he was at 15 yo like Megumi, but he could do RCT since the beginning, Higuruma unlocked his domain in a few weeks after becoming a sorcerer while Gojo didn't, still they are equally talented

Stop saying "Cursya"

None of these links work buddy

Stop linking websites' pictures and link them to imgur or something like a normal person

Gojo understood the theory behind RCT but he couldn't figure out how to actually go through with it. Until, Toji stabbed him. So I'm not sure whats your problem with that
This doesn't address my point at all. I don't even know how ya began focusing on how Gojo did RCT when it has zero to do with what I'm talking about.

TALENT

That's the main focus here. Higuruma is as talented as Gojo as a sorcerer. Him not learning RCT within that month simply is inconsistent with his narrative for being a talented sorcerer when Yuji could.
6Hr6x3F.png
F34A15d.png

Just because someone is as talented as someone doesn't mean they will progress the same way, Gojo unlocked RCT before his domain, Megumi unlocked his domain before RCT, still, Gojo says Megumi will become as good as him

And Yuta didn't have a domain when he was at 15 yo like Megumi, but he could do RCT since the beginning, Higuruma unlocked his domain in a few weeks after becoming a sorcerer while Gojo didn't, still they are equally talented
No one said they will or should progress the same way, that's been acknowledged by the fact they didn't, so why bring that up? Ya keep bringing up points that don't address what I'm saying.

Higuruma is granted a free domain tho. It's like, stated.
As for rct. that shi is just straight up weird. Gege never really explained why it is difficult even though it says "extremely delicate control of ce is required" (gojo's precision of ce control is already high af tf you mean gege)

No one said they will or should progress the same way, that's been acknowledged by the fact they didn't, so why bring that up? Ya keep bringing up points that don't address what I'm saying
Correct me if Im wrong,
Arent you saying Higu not learning RCT is stupid because Yuji could and Higu should be the one with the talent to rival Gojo?
Thats basically saying they should progress the same way..

This doesn't address my point at all. I don't even know how ya began focusing on how Gojo did RCT when it has zero to do with what I'm talking about.

TALENT

That's the main focus here. Higuruma is as talented as Gojo as a sorcerer. Him not learning RCT within that month simply is inconsistent with his narrative for being a talented sorcerer when Yuji could.
6Hr6x3F.png
F34A15d.png

How is that inconsistent. Both Higuruma and Gojo had to get pressured into doing rct

Correct me if Im wrong,
Arent you saying Higu not learning RCT is stupid because Yuji could and Higu should be the one with the talent to rival Gojo?
Thats basically saying they should progress the same way..
It's not. Hig's progression as a sorcerer is already above Yuji's, I'm arguing that him not learning RCT yet Yuji did is inconsistent for Higuruma's narrative. If Gege was being consistent with his portrayal for Hig then it would only be natural Hig should have learned RCT as well.

How is that inconsistent. Both Higuruma and Gojo had to get pressured into doing rct
Please read what I am saying.
inconsistent with his narrative for being a talented sorcerer when Yuji could.

Isn’t microsecond reactions speed mhs+ here regardless here?
Yeah for reactions. BF requires no reactions though.

It's not. Hig's progression as a sorcerer is already above Yuji's, I'm arguing that him not learning RCT yet Yuji did is inconsistent for Higuruma's narrative. If Gege was being consistent with his portrayal for Hig then it would only be natural Hig should have learned RCT as well.
I dont see the inconsistency here, hes not Sukuna who can do anything after seeing it for once, he's as talented as Gojo, the same Gojo who learnt RCT when he was near death, which is the same thing that happened with Higu

Back