• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

alright would hold still for a few seconds please.
86d789a350b84f2d8c72118281dcbbf5.jpeg

naturedoge69-king-satoshee.gif
It's suddenly bad when a man is simped after but the plethora of of comments about women on here get I pass I see how it is/s

Bir şey söyleyeyim, Yuki kara deliği ile 5A olarak kabul edildi. gojo neden yuki'ye ölçeklenmiyor?
Kaguya'nın etsb'si gibi mi bu? Ölçeklendirmek için kara deliğe doğrudan zarar vermemiz mi gerekiyor?

Bir şey söyleyeyim, Yuki kara deliği ile 5A olarak kabul edildi. gojo neden yuki'ye ölçeklenmiyor?
Kaguya'nın etsb'si gibi mi bu? Ölçeklendirmek için kara deliğe doğrudan zarar vermemiz mi gerekiyor?
I'm not entirely sure either since the same reasoning can apply to Yorozu's 3-A Perfect Sphere. I believe it's the hax nature of these attacks and our strict standards that keep them from scaling to others.

Besides Yuji, has any other character hit a Maximum Black Flash?
To the best of my knowledge, no. If what Yuji was thinking about in his final fight w/Mahito true, then it's technically possible but we don't have any definitive confirmation on any other black flash being at maximum output. And it makes sense as it sounds like an incredibly risky move unless you have a level of efficiency as Gojo, Sukuna or even Yuji has shown to even try to perform at such a high level.

Let me tell you something, Yuki was considered 5A with his black hole. Why doesn't gojo scale to yuki?
Is this like Kaguya's etsb? Do we need to directly damage the black hole to scale?
Because Gojo being the “strongest sorcerer” isn’t about physical strength. He doesn’t have the highest AP in the verse inherently based on the title, but rather, it means he’s the best/most complete sorcerer for any situation.

We see this with Yuta, where he’s physically weaker than Jackpot Hakari but he’s considered #2 in what Gojo is #1. Gojo is just a very capable sorcerer, but he’s not the best in every way. He would lose to Miguel close range without cursed techniques, for example, and based on his feats it’s clear he’s a tier 7 weakling. He would die to a real black hole, but he would beat Yuki and Kenjaku in a fight every time, because he’s the best.

we're gonna get a statement that, by PUNCHING in 0.000001 seconds, Yuji hit a maximum BF and it'll have some wacky implications for inverse speed scaling whilst upscaling the verse in speed
Nah. The verse will stay not very much faster than sound

Because Gojo being the “strongest sorcerer” isn’t about physical strength. He doesn’t have the highest AP in the verse inherently based on the title, but rather, it means he’s the best/most complete sorcerer for any situation.
Yuki made the black hole with her stomach split in two (i.e. the generation of CE stopped) so her DE should be above is all imma say

We know that each finger houses an aspect of Sukuna's soul and Mahito comments on Sukuna power as the "intensity of his soul" so I do agree there's more to it than just reserves, it's just a little vague.
Why does that matter with how you control your ce? That's just soul knowledge and proficiency. If this were true then he would never be able to manifest a open domain which requires high skill. So his knowledge isn't gone or his skill. He wouldn't even be able to use rct so casually even as 2F. It doesn't make sense to me.

just because Sukuna and Yuta have the same CE reserves doesn't make them equal in power, which was the claim they were making,
Ooh, I misunderstood you then. Yeah they are absolutely wrong then. Give Sukuna the same ce reserve of anybody here bar gojo, and he's clapping them. He'll always be superior.
As in a Black Flash with Maximum CE output.
? That doesn't make much sense to me. Gojo doing a BF for example was his maximum ce output. so wdym?

He would lose to Miguel close range without cursed techniques, for example, and based on his feats it’s clear he’s a tier 7 weakling. He would die to a real black hole, but he would beat Yuki and Kenjaku in a fight every time, because he’s the best.
He doesn't lose to Miguel. sorry dude.
"tier 7 weakling" huh? are you comparing him to somebody else here or something?
Yeah he would blitz and one shot Kenjaku and Yuki to a blood mist casually.

A far younger Gojo: without CT, Miguel might be better than me in some very specific areas of fighting
Guac: OMG GUYS MIGUEL ABOVE PEAK GOJO, MIGUEL WOULD BEAT PEAK GOJO, MIGUEL SCALES ABOVE PEAK GOJO

Yuki made the black hole with her stomach split in two (i.e. the generation of CE stopped) so her DE should be above is all imma say
The amount of juryōku you can produce doesn’t correlate to this specific cursed techniques effect on creating virtual mass. As for:

so her DE should be above

No? Baseless. There is no connection here. It’d be the most useful thing for her to use, yes, but at the same time this suicide move which far surpasses the entire tier 7 verse doesn’t correlate to anything else’s AP.

Gojo is still tier 7, there are no feats in the manga that goes above and thinking he’s above tier 7 is inherently motivated reasoning and wank based on ulterior motives

He doesn't lose to Miguel. sorry dude.
"tier 7 weakling" huh? are you comparing him to somebody else here or something?
Yeah he would blitz and one shot Kenjaku and Yuki to a blood mist casually.
He literally stated he loses to Miguel no CE in point movement. Yuki with Bombaye is punching through Gojo.

Question
Can't we just scale current Sukuna to above mach 3 Naoya since he can fight Maki and even blitz her sometimes and then basically scale the others to him such as Kusakabe's SD, Yuta and idk who else?

Question
Can't we just scale current Sukuna to above mach 3 Naoya since he can fight Maki and even blitz her sometimes and then basically scale the others to him such as Kusakabe's SD, Yuta and idk who else?
I like how we’re gonna scale her Shinjuku showdown self above her previous self, but it’s accepted that the peak of what Maki can achieve is Toji.

It’s accepted Toji = perfected Maki, aka Maki at her best possible, which is why she caps at Toji

A far younger Gojo: without CT, Miguel might be better than me in some very specific areas of fighting
Guac: OMG GUYS MIGUEL ABOVE PEAK GOJO, MIGUEL WOULD BEAT PEAK GOJO, MIGUEL SCALES ABOVE PEAK GOJO
Far younger? That conversation happened literally in the one month timeskip. Also FYM “far younger”? It’s adult Gojo, same Gojo that fights Sukuna. Gojo reached his peak since before he went into the prison realm, and this is stated

I like how we’re gonna scale her Shinjuku showdown self above her previous self, but it’s accepted that the peak of what Maki can achieve is Toji.

It’s accepted Toji = perfected Maki, aka Maki at her best possible, which is why she caps at Toji
Maki won't scale to anything though?
It's basically like this
Maki can react to Mach 3 Naoya and beat the crap out of him

Sukuna could blitz Maki

Sukuna is faster than mach 3 Naoya

Yuta scales to Sukuna

Is that even possible? Black flash alone is hard to land idk about that
So far, the only thing that's been confirmed to be impossible for a Black Flash is that it can ever be performed at will. It's just highly improbable to achieve any Black Flash b/c of the timing and numerous other factors, some that you can only take into account but can't control. It's also implied that there are some other factors/conditions that no one knows needed to perform a Black Flash.

The amount of juryōku you can produce doesn’t correlate to this specific cursed techniques effect on creating virtual mass. As for:

No? Baseless. There is no connection here. It’d be the most useful thing for her to use, yes, but at the same time this suicide move which far surpasses the entire tier 7 verse doesn’t correlate to anything else’s AP.
Yuki, with only remnant's of her original CE reserves, is able to not only produce a black hole but also then use her CE to contain the black hole until it dissipates (either that or you think Tengen's barrier was strong enough to do so, which is even better given Yuki's base punches can destroy them). So the black hole by far has a level of CE output which isn't taxing on her full reserves, and yet a single use of domain requires so much output she can go from 100% to fully burnt out, unable to even use her CT anymore. Therefore, her domain has greater output than the black hole.

Now you can say her domain output simply doesn't scale to anyone either, with Kenjaku even saying her domain alone must be potent enough to make her special grade despite having a CT that's not conducive to its requirements, but her domain is definitely underrated.

Maki won't scale to anything though?
It's basically like this
Maki can react to Mach 3 Naoya and beat the crap out of him

Sukuna could blitz Maki

Sukuna is faster than mach 3 Naoya

Yuta scales to Sukuna
Sukuna was either holding back prior to blitzing Maki or he has some high speed movement technique and hence he “blitzed” maki when his combat speed isn’t all that. Yuta is another subsonic character, lol, he can’t normally even do much better than Yuki (almost beat Kenjaku) even after the “month timeskip insane amp”

This is consistent because Yuta is still less durable than Ryu, and that same Yuta can’t even blitz post-Shibuya Yuji terribly, and finds him a hard fight

Sukuna was either holding back prior to blitzing Maki or he has some high speed movement technique and hence he “blitzed” maki when his combat speed isn’t all that. Yuta is another subsonic character, lol, he can’t normally even do much better than Yuki (almost beat Kenjaku) even after the “month timeskip insane amp”
"Yuta is another subsonic character" you're genuinely a secondary of the series there's no way you think this

"Yuta is another subsonic character" you're genuinely a secondary of the series there's no way you think this
Yuta is not much stronger than he was before, and before his speed wasn’t as big of an issue as Naoya Zen’in, the person relative to the fastest Sorcerer™ Naobito Zen’in and faster than the physically gifted heavenly restriction user Maki Zen’in, who is equal to Toji and still slower than Naoya Zen’in

Yuta is not much stronger than he was before, and before his speed wasn’t as big of an issue as Naoya Zen’in, the person relative to the fastest Sorcerer™ Naobito Zen’in and faster than the physically gifted heavenly restriction user Maki Zen’in, who is equal to Toji and still slower than Naoya Zen’in
you wouldn't be able to ever prove any of these connecting links

I find it funny that Gojo needed 15 years to learn RCT in the middle of the fight, while Shoko, whose skills aren't good, learned RCT way before Gojo. So stop coping with everything. Yuji is that guy. You are acting like Gojo learned RCT without a life or death situation like Higuruma.
RCT is hard to come by, it was probably attempted and he failed until the heat of the moment. And the nature of his CT is why lethality wasn't trained up, lethality domains are why domains are so rare in the first place withing jjk so getting your CT to evolve to that rare level isn't some easy task.
So Yuji is just that guy.... but Higuruma, the guy talented as Gojo isn't? That's cope. And yeah RCT is hard to come by, for your average sorcerer, Higuruma is a sorcerer talented as Gojo. Yuji didn't need a life or death situation to do RCT, he trained in a month to do it. Why can't Higuruma? I don't know why you say evolving your ct or lethal domains is rare, we aren't talking about your average sorcerer, we're talking about a hyped up genius sorcerer who learned barrier techs in 12 days and a domain and got to first grade standard with no external training.

ISOH isn't all that great if you aren't facing a Limitless user. SSK has way more advantages. Also, SSK is a cursed tool which was used by Toji, who belonged to the Zenin clan. It's not something to overthink that they might have documents on that.
ISOH is good against any ct, what are you talking about? It's just random SSK is what Mai decided on instead of the weapon to nullifies ct.

The Soul stuff is why yuji has blood manipulation because he's uniquely placed to understand the soul better than anyone else in the series. He and Maki have their understanding from one being possessed and the other having her sister live on through the SSK. And Gojo can interact with souls as seen with his domain expansion. It's not as much an issue of talent but of experience
Sukuna experienced it one time and figured it out. It's definitely got to do with talent, also this is what I'm talking about anyway. Gojo knows the contours of the soul too, he can distinguish between souls within ones body, why didn't they think Gojo should learn how to attack the soul when that was the very idea they had with Yuji? Shit Yuta even cursed Rika's soul, they both have soul feats, it's not absurd they could learn to attack to soul.

you wouldn't be able to ever prove any of these connecting links
Maki is equal to Toji while fighting and losing to Naoya Zen’in because he’s too fast, he moves at the speed of sound, and Maki is known for her insane speed. She can use that insane speed to keep up with 15 Finger Sukuna who is a god tier of the verse

Back