• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I’m rather confused on the scaling for Shibuya. Who’s the strongest, Choso, Yuji, or Mahito (and Distorted Killing form).
Mahito>Yuji~=Choso. Mahito was going pretty even with Yuji at the start even though he was split in two. He also got weakened by Nobara’s Resonance hitting his soul and of course Yuji got weakened by Mahito as well but Mahito then went on to 2v1 Todo and Yuji and did pretty well for himself mostly.

Wait, why would Choso be weaker than Yuji? He got ****** up by Choso and he was receiving help from Mechamaru

I would say so because Yuji seems to rapidly improve over the course of the arc, not to mention that Yuji has also eaten more of Sukuna's fingers so his cursed energy pool should definitely be larger. In actuality, I think it goes, in terms of pure strength at least, Yuji> Mahito> Choso.

Yuji was already shown superior to Choso in terms of strength when the two first fought while also being shown to bring out just more power in general in his fight with Mahito, in fact, after Black Flash, it seems like both Yuji and Mahito were operating on higher levels than either of them had been before. This leads me to believe that Choso is the weakest of the lot.

I would say so because Yuji seems to rapidly improve over the course of the arc, not to mention that Yuji has also eaten more of Sukuna's fingers so his cursed energy pool should definitely be larger. In actuality, I think it goes, in terms of pure strength at least, Yuji> Mahito> Choso.

Yuji was already shown superior to Choso in terms of strength when the two first fought while also being shown to bring out just more power in general in his fight with Mahito, in fact, after Black Flash, it seems like both Yuji and Mahito were operating on higher levels than either of them had been before. This leads me to believe that Choso is the weakest of the lot.
I could see that

Anyone got an idea of what Yujis regen should be? I've only put High-Low due to what sukuna was able to regen

Yuji was already shown superior to Choso in terms of strength
This is pretty wrong. Choso's piercing blood can leave a deep cut in yuji, so already Choso using PB is able to damage yuji, then yuji hits him with divergent fist and he blocks it and gets hit by a kick which he also tanked. If we're being fair to Choso he would've won if Yuji didn't know his weakness.

Also it seems like Yuji adapted to Choso and could channel his curse energy better due to fear so Yuji should've gotten stronger in that moment. I also wanna point out that Choso was weakened by previous hits that he didn't block and noted he took damage from them that was considered a lot to him but he still can compete with a stronger yuji

This is pretty wrong. Choso's piercing blood can leave a deep cut in yuji, so already Choso using PB is able to damage yuji, then yuji hits him with divergent fist and he blocks it and gets hit by a kick which he also tanked. If we're being fair to Choso he would've won if Yuji didn't know his weakness.
Mahito>Yuji (after Jogo fed him more Sukuna fingers)>Choso (Flowing Red Scale/Stack)>Yuji (Start of Shibuya).

Choso's durability wasn't what I was talking about. Once the fight becomes a primarily hand to hand one, Choso only ever blocks with his hardened blood due to Yuji's strength, even that kick you talked about, he had to block with his hardened blood. While Choso lands several good hits throughout that fight, Yuji manages to muscle through all but the final two.

On the other hand, with only three good hits Choso noted that he took too much damage and was forced to engage said blood defense techinque. Later on, while fighting against Mahito's final form, Yuji notes that Mahito's defense is even greater than Choso's, but in the end manages to overpower it when he lands his final black flash. That's why I'm saying Yuji is stronger.

Not to mention that Yuji also manages to tank a black flash from Mahito, and after Todo's pep talk is back up and keeping up like he's fine.

I'm not talking combative skill or tactics, I'm talking raw power here which is something Yuji seems to have the edge in.

Choso's durability wasn't what I was talking about. Once the fight becomes a primarily hand to hand one, Choso only ever blocks with his hardened blood due to Yuji's strength, even that kick you talked about, he had to block with his hardened blood. While Choso lands several good hits throughout that fight, Yuji manages to muscle through all but the final two.

On the other hand, with only three good hits Choso noted that he took too much damage and was forced to engage said blood defense techinque. Later on, while fighting against Mahito's final form, Yuji notes that Mahito's defense is even greater than Choso's, but in the end manages to overpower it when he lands his final black flash. That's why I'm saying Yuji is stronger.

Not to mention that Yuji also manages to tank a black flash from Mahito, and after Todo's pep talk is back up and keeping up like he's fine.

I'm not talking combative skill or tactics, I'm talking raw power here which is something Yuji seems to have the edge in.
But that's the problem, Yuji was only able to fight Choso beacuse Choso was unable to use his ability, and even then he lost to Choso

But that's the problem, Yuji was only able to fight Choso beacuse Choso was unable to use his ability, and even then he lost to Choso
My point doesn't have to do with who won or will win, it's about raw power. Yuji didn't lose because he was weaker, he lost because he got outplayed several times.

But why raw power matters? I'm making a list about general strenght, and Choso using his technique is stronger than Yuji

Because you weren't the one who posed the original question, it was Bandit asking how the scaling went and who was more powerful.

Was Sukuna's calcs accepted? If so can anyone link it I wanna put it for yuji's page
Unfortunately not it appears, the calc seems legit to me since it uses pretty decent low ball values only issue is that it’s mislabeled and it’s actually Low 7-B not high 7-c+ but that’s not major at all
Or at least it’s low 7-B using vaporization which should be fine since I’m quite sure Sukuna used a fire attack to finish off that area of Shibuya and it made a clean hole with next to no debris.

We also gotta get that finger bearer calc evaluated apparently it’s actually high 7-C for vaporization and 8-B+ for pulvarization

I think there might be some issues with the scaling. Felt that the mid tiers (most students, Nanami, Mahito) should be around Low 7-B (without the plus), rather than 8-B.

Hear my reasoning. Yuji's BF can harm Hanami, and his regular attacks should be 0.4 times that, which would be on par with the other students.

Mahito, as a special grade Curse, should not be too far behind Hanami, Jogo and Dagon.

I think there might be some issues with the scaling. Felt that the mid tiers (most students, Nanami, Mahito) should be around Low 7-B (without the plus), rather than 8-B.

Hear my reasoning. Yuji's BF can harm Hanami, and his regular attacks should be 0.4 times that, which would be on par with the other students.

Mahito, as a special grade Curse, should not be too far behind Hanami, Jogo and Dagon.
I think most people in this thread already agree characters like Nanami and Mahito should be up there but for some reason the pages haven't been updated

Also btw the thing that makes jogo's meteor low 7-b+ at least to me seems to be disagreed upon but Hanami has a High 7-C feat as well as Sukuna destroying that section of Shibuya being 1,3 Megatons or Low 7-B(Due to Sukuna being a god tier very few characters actually scale to that).As well as Mai's bullet creation being High 7-C although not scaling to AP and Dura.
Finger Bearer in Origin of obedience is also High 7-C.

So it would be more like a lot of characters becoming 7-C or High 7-C.

Last edited:
CRT's are the rule when tier changes in any form, new additions, or removals occur. So yup.

Only minor edits like grammar and small structure tweaks are normally allowed.

Can I just go and change them then? or do we need a minor crt?
Yeah do a quick crt
At least so we can have the Mahito and Nanami pages along with those who currently scale to them being changed to Low 7-B
Just to be consistent with the current ratings of Hanami and Jogo.
Since Jogo and hanami being hundreds of thousands of times stronger than them is inconsistent as heck.

I had this discussion with someone before but does anyone know how that works with tiering? Like say Yuji's base is small city level, then bf is to the power of 2.5, what tier would he be in? Would we do the joule amount to the power of 2.5 or the megatons to the power of 2.5?

I think an issue arises with this though.
I don't think the Author envisions every punch Yuji throws having City levels of Energy, even if they can harm foes that survive City sized explosions.
I don't think it is a good idea to take the AP value a character arrives at from scaling and then apply a multiplier to it.

I had this discussion with someone before but does anyone know how that works with tiering? Like say Yuji's base is small city level, then bf is to the power of 2.5, what tier would he be in? Would we do the joule amount to the power of 2.5 or the megatons to the power of 2.5?
Well for context even if Yuji was High 7-C(500 Kilotons I’ll use as the Number here) to the power of 2.5 is 5590169 Kilotons,
Or 5590 Megatons,
Or 5.59 Gigatons aka Island level,
Which is enormous and Akutami was just thinking exponents are strong when coming up with it but likely didn’t consider Gigatons of power coming out of every black flash and that the characters can withstand that much force(Since Todo took a Black Flash to the stomach.)

Yuji is stronger or relative to Jogo during goodwill event, I think that's fine to assume based off the gege statment about Hanami>Jogo in toughness

So if Jogo is small city level and his calc comes out to 3 megatons, Then Yuji who should be stronger than him or relative in base scales to him then in bf he'd be to the power of 2.5, So 3 * 3 * 1.5 = 15.5884572681 megatons in bf which is city level at a low end. Is that really too much for these characters? And also this would only scale very few characters to it since most characters don't tank bf or use bf.

This is what I was thinking more of but idk. I guess we can just leave bf to being far higher since it brings inconsistencies

Back