• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

small thing but 50 m in 3 seconds is 16ms which is superhuman not subsonic. Sukuna’s ability section should also be all previous abilities to a higher extent or just all previous abilities

I cleaned it up a bit and just moved things around while adding in a few powers but yeah, still needs work. Probably figure out a proper scaling chain for Yuji.

Yea I think his scaling goes like this

Scales to Hanami who scales above Jogo in goodwill event
Gets stronger after this from eating fingers and the training
then eats more fingers in shibuya and fights mahito which upscales mahito so mahito should also get redone

We see this throughout the series that he gets stronger and fights more stronger people every time he eats them

Here is the blatant statement that eating the fingers gives u more curse energy. The very reason he needs to eat it is because he doesn't have curse energy to begin with it.

0001-051.png

Then there's this from megumi saying that after yuji ate the finger its curse energy is released
image0.png

I’m still thinking of a good scaling chain for Goodwill.

Hanami says he’s superior to Todo.
Yuji is superior to Todo, as stated by Todo, and iirc Megumi. Both can harm Hanami.
Noritoshi’s Piercing Blood was the first attack to actually harm Hanami, and Megumi states that Kamo was holding back.
Megumi’s Divine Dogs can harm a Special Grade, as he scratched Hanami and the Origin of Obedience Special Grade.
Panda in base managed to draw blood from Todo, although the latter was paralyzed. Mechamaru immediately draws Panda’s strength in comparison to Todo, but states that he doesn’t hit as hard. Gorilla Mode stomped Mechamaru.
Iirc, Inumaki managed to fire off a concussive blast that managed to blast back Hanami.
Combined with Megumi’s efforts, Maki managed to hold off Hanami till Yuji & Todo arrived, and iirc managed to do some damage with a dual strike with Megumi.

Let me know if I forgot anyone, dunno the specifics, but I feel these are all the people who should scale.

I don't think you can scale them all to hanami for causing slight scratches and blowing him away. Like the piercing blood causing a mere scratch to Hanami isn't really impressive and the dog which was amped by megumis other shikigamis and also the dog went to Hanami's arm that was wounded already
0047-005.png

0047-006.png

I agree Maki can probably scale to Hanami but again Hanami fights people who are stronger than her so it seems like he was holding back.
Yuji
Todo
are the only ones who scale to Hanami given that Hanami directly states he needs to try harder against them
0049-008.png

Context for this is after getting hit by black flash chapter 49

You should actually give Yuji: Regeneration Negation (Low Godly) instead of Soul Manipulation
He still had to interact with mahito's soul no? so shouldn't he have soul manipulation ?
also idt regen negation should be given as it worked on mahito only because of how mahito's regen works
if lets say yuji fought someone who has low godly regen too but their regen doesnt depend on their soul like mahito's (like they dont have a soul for ex) would yuji really be able to negate it?
imo this is soul manipulation and not low godly negation cuz he needs to interact with the soul to do that

so just soul manipulation or
soul manipulation+ limited regeneration negation (low godly) (only works if his opponent relies on their soul to regen)

He still had to interact with mahito's soul no? so shouldn't he have soul manipulation ?
also idt regen negation should be given as it worked on mahito only because of how mahito's regen works
if lets say yuji fought someone who has low godly regen too but their regen doesnt depend on their soul like mahito's (like they dont have a soul for ex) would yuji really be able to negate it?
imo this is soul manipulation and not low godly negation cuz he needs to interact with the soul to do that

so just soul manipulation or
soul manipulation+ limited regeneration negation (low godly) (only works if his opponent relies on their soul to regen)
Yuji merely attacks the soul, so I think it better just to have that noted down as Non-Physical Interactions since he doesn't actually manipulate it directly like other soul users do.

dude what? Soul Manipulation is the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications

Yuji directly fits it. He can interact with souls and damage them. I know other characters have soul manip based off this or should. There's also the fact that he's stated to be able to understand the contours of the soul like Nanami can so he should have resistance to soul manip probably.

I don't think you can scale them all to hanami for causing slight scratches and blowing him away. Like the piercing blood causing a mere scratch to Hanami isn't really impressive and the dog which was amped by megumis other shikigamis and also the dog went to Hanami's arm that was wounded already
Doesn’t necessarily matter, Divine Dog: Totality can harm a special grade, and Kamo was able to harm Hanami, never said they would necessarily win, unlike Todo & Yuji.

dude what? Soul Manipulation is the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications

Yuji directly fits it. He can interact with souls and damage them. I know other characters have soul manip based off this or should. There's also the fact that he's stated to be able to understand the contours of the soul like Nanami can so he should have resistance to soul manip probably.
Also said on there:

It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts
He's just treating the soul like something that can be punched. It's a very limited form of soul manipulation.

Yuji should have it, that definition is fairly... in my opinion, foolish. Damaging the soul is manipulating its form, causing Mahito to bleed etc, along with Mahito admitting he understands the contours of the soul, see no reason why he shouldn’t.

No, Divine dog attacked a spot of his forearm that was already damaged and left a scratch, I wouldn't really give Megumi small city level off that, I pointed out that Hanami tries harder against Todo and Yuji because they are stronger than everyone else there.
Divine Dog: Totality can harm a special grade

So since it's kinda implied that to even resist the soul manip you must understand the soul and then to support that yuji can interact with souls and his own he should have limited soul manip through it at the very least.

I agree with Yuji having Soul Manip

However very Minor things

Shouldn’t Sukuna be rated as Much higher instead of higher
Since Sukuna can completely turn the tables drastically against enemies Yuji is struggling with

For Pre goodwill event Yuji one of his weaknesses should be his tendency to lose composure and Make Mistakes against those who provoke him as shown by Todo’s talk with him in the fight with Hanami along with his wreckless fighting against Mahito when he teamed up with Nanami getting him severe injuries.

Last of all should possible rage power be a thing for Yuji?Since Todo claimed that anger can allow an inferior opponent to keep up or even put pressure on who they’re up against.(Likely referring to sorcerers as a whole)

Sukuna's tier depends on the timeline, I think. Pre Shibuya Sukuna was much weaker than Shibuya Sukuna. IIRC he had statements regarding fighting that uncontrollable final Shikigami that Fushigoro unleashed, something about a previous Sukuna would've been one-shot or simply lost, or if he didn't have a human vessel he would've been, I can't recall exactly what but it was something like that.
So pre Shibuya is just higher, Shibuya could be much higher, I suppose.

In a different note, regarding how I feel with the last arc (since I binged the entire thing). I kinda feel sorry for Geto and his family, despite Geto literally trying to become Jujutsu Hitler. I would've liked those two kids he saved to have lived much longer.

Sukuna's tier depends on the timeline, I think. Pre Shibuya Sukuna was much weaker than Shibuya Sukuna. IIRC he had statements regarding fighting that uncontrollable final Shikigami that Fushigoro unleashed, something about a previous Sukuna would've been one-shot or simply lost, or if he didn't have a human vessel he would've been, I can't recall exactly what but it was something like that.
Well, of course he would be much higher, pre-Shibuya Sukuna had 4 fingers and after Shibuya Sukuna has 15 fingers

Btw if inumaki really getting attack from domain sukuna, he Will forever lost his arm, because reverse technique can't healing soul who get hitted by sukuna (sukuna can soul attack right??)

Or only domain sukuna who are can soul attack?

Btw if inumaki really getting attack from domain sukuna, he Will forever lost his arm, because reverse technique can't healing soul who get hitted by sukuna (sukuna can soul attack right??)

Or only domain sukuna who are can soul attack?
We don't know if Sukuna can attack the soul

In a different note, regarding how I feel with the last arc (since I binged the entire thing). I kinda feel sorry for Geto and his family, despite Geto literally trying to become Jujutsu Hitler. I would've liked those two kids he saved to have lived much longer.
Yeah Sukuna said he probably would’ve lost to Mahoraga when he was at 3 or so fingers meanwhile 15 finger is stronger than Mahoraga albeit he still clearly had to try to kill it on top of statements of Sukuna fingers getting stronger daily.

And Aswell I feel bad for the real geto as well even if he is an awful person mostly.Real Geto and Gojo’s final words in JJK 0 were also extremely sombre in hindsight and I like that.

Last edited:
Do Yuji and Sukuna get different pages?
Yes I feel so since it would be convinient for labeling how strong specific finger counts of Sukuna are
I’d like them to be sperate the same way DBZ and DBS Goku in that sort of sense since it’s still the same body just vastly different kits and stats

Back