• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ap and Dura changes to JJk for multiple characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this thread for anyone that isn't invested in jjk on the site is about who and who doesn't scale to Low 7-B+.
For starters a few that are in question are

Megumi
Naobito
Nanami
Mahito
Todo

If anyone thinks of others who scale to Jogo or above then please explain how so that they can be given proper justifications.

Agrees: Ped2018, Jackoff_noTrades068

Disagreed:

Last edited:
Nanami is pretty undeniably Low 7-B as he took an attack from Jogo while weakened albeit not very well.
As well as scaling to Yuji who can Harm Hanami who is superior to Jogo durability wise.

Mahito should clearly scale to Nanami and during Shibuya got stronger

Nobara should probably not get Low 7-B She is basically all haxes and went even with a clone Yuji can one shot. Maybe downscaling is justifiable since she was stated to be much stronger during Shibuya to the point where the side ponytail guy could barely recognize her.
So its not inconsistent for her to downscale I suppose. Unless someone disagrees since Nanami brought up that Grade 1 would be the minimum to survive in shibuya without being a Liability referring to Nobara. So she could be much weaker.

Not sure on the argument for Megumi so I'll wait for further arguments

Nanami is pretty undeniably Low 7-B as he took an attack from Jogo while weakened albeit not very well.
As well as scaling to Yuji who can Harm Hanami who is superior to Jogo durability wise.

Mahito should clearly scale to Nanami and during Shibuya got stronger

Nobara should probably not get Low 7-B She is basically all haxes and went even with a clone Yuji can one shot. Maybe downscaling is justifiable since she was stated to be much stronger during Shibuya to the point where the side ponytail guy could barely recognize her.
So its not inconsistent for her to downscale I suppose. Unless someone disagrees since Nanami brought up that Grade 1 would be the minimum to survive in shibuya without being a Liability referring to Nobara. So she could be much weaker.

Not sure on the argument for Megumi so I'll wait for further arguments
I'm agreeing with this
And btw, there is a low 7-C calc for the Finger bearer right?!

I'm agreeing with this
And btw, there is a low 7-C calc for the Finger bearer right?!
Apparently it was actually High 7-C so I guessed the calc got edited at one point in a way that made it way higher because I remembered it as Low 7-C

Btw with Nobara do think it’s best she gets a Possibly or a Likely? Instead of a flat definitive rating

Actually since this is getting done, I'm gonna make choso's page since he scales to yuji and need more characters shown for JJk in general. And probably do Dagon sandbox.

I think nobara should get likely, she's not a first grade fighter but with black flash she should probably scale to special grades right?
She should in my opinion although since black flash in the series usually turns hits that would deal minor damage into big hits that can turn the tides of a fight

Although I do think Nobara is probably at least on the Semi Grade 1 Level Since Iirc she was suggested to become Grade 1

Forgive me for intruding, but what's the OP proposing and based on what? I know it's a Jujutsu Kaizen thread based on the initials, but I mostly saw a basic OP with no scans or anything. Just a Low 7-B characters, discuss.

Oh the thread got updated a little
I don’t think Todo needs an argument or a long explanation at all as to why he’d be Low 7-B he has scaling with Mahito and Hanami

Naobito is interesting but wasn’t it proclaimed he was one of the if not the strongest grade 1 or something.That alone warrants it along with him Low Diffing Dagon before he popped Domain Expansion.
Even in the domain Dagon knew to focus on Naobito

Last edited:
Yea so Naobito is fine. I'll add him tomorrow.
Nanami is good, scales to Yuji beginning of shibuya arc and goodwill event.
Todo is good too, I'll add him later
Mahito is good for obvious reasons.

Jogo currently doesn't scale to Low 7-B+ except with Maximum Meteor. Why do the other characters scale to Low 7-B+ through him again?

Previously read the entire thing, and even participated in the thread, and even after rereading it I still don't find the answer to my question.
CRTs should also be structured to be easy to understand, and supported by evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back