• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Doesn't mean shit if it ain't hitting them.
Why wouldn't the guys that can tag curse Naoya not be able to tag Yuji?
Also RCT is hinted to capable of healing soul damage multiple times. Sukuna slashes arguably damages souls Yuji still healed them.
It countering RCT isn't really the point, the point is that the completely neg durability so if he tries to block it even once he is getting cut in half

Why wouldn't the guys that can tag curse Naoya not be able to tag Yuji?
He and Maki speed were already relative in culling game when fighting Sukuna. Yuji is not an moron to gets hit by weapons internationally. Naoya means nothing here.
It countering RCT isn't really the point, the point is that the completely neg durability so if he tries to block it even once he is getting cut in half
World slash also negs durability doesn't mean anything Higuruma healed the attacks. Why dura neg means = can't heal with RCT. Yuji and Hakari shown RCT way beyond others capabilities.

He and Maki speed were already relative in culling game when fighting Sukuna. Yuji is not an moron to gets hit by weapons internationally. Naoya means nothing here.
Cool they are relative in speed, Maki still has her hyper enhanced sense that allows her to tag characters even faster than her.
World slash also negs durability doesn't mean anything Higuruma healed the attacks. Why dura neg means = can't heal with RCT. Yuji and Hakari shown RCT way beyond others capabilities.
Higuruma never get hit by strong cleave. Also my point with it being dura neg is that any hit could be fatal since it could just cleanly cut him in half, like Sukky did to Gojo

Cool they are relative in speed, Maki still has her hyper enhanced sense that allows her to tag characters even faster than her.
Yet she couldn't do jackshit against Sukuna who was on same speed there. Her senses are used for defence not for offence.
Higuruma never get hit by strong cleave. Also my point with it being dura neg is that any hit could be fatal since it could just cleanly cut him in half, like Sukky did to Gojo
Cleave doesn't have world cutting ability it's dismantle and Higuruma did got hit by it and Like I said Yuji is not stupid enough to stand there and gets bisected like Gojo. By your logic you should put Maki above everyone else because none gets Regeneration if they gets bisected.

Yet she couldn't do jackshit against Sukuna who was on same speed there.
Her and Yuji were landing hits on Sukuna, Maki just wasnt using the Soul Libaration blade
Her senses are used for defence not for offence.
She is able to tag Naoya mid air with her senses even tho she couldnt land hits on him as a cursed womb. They definately can be used offensively
Cleave doesn't have world cutting ability it's dismantle
Yes but i just stuck strong cleave since when it was getting memed
and Higuruma did got hit by it
No he didn't, infact they even make a point out the fact that Sukuna cant spam strong cleave against tham
and Like I said Yuji is not stupid enough to stand there and gets bisected like Gojo.
You know characters can get hit in fights without meaning to right? Especially when their opponent is fast enough to tag them consistently
By your logic you should put Maki above everyone else because none gets Regeneration if they gets bisected.
Dont challenge me
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg

Her and Yuji were landing hits on Sukuna, Maki just wasnt using the Soul Libaration blade
Not using ≠ when she uses she can land a fatal hit.
She is able to tag Naoya mid air with her senses even tho she couldnt land hits on him as a cursed womb. They definately can be used offensively
Using offensive doesn't mean she hits characters whose skills are on par or superior to her.
Yuji was about to Keep up with Yuta and Rika while fighting Sukuna (Somewhat). Unless you want to say Maki can keep up with Rika and Yuta so she should be able to dura neg him. So Maki and Toji negs Yuta sure.
No he didn't, infact they even make a point out the fact that Sukuna cant spam strong cleave against tham
Higuruma literally got hit by it.
6-r8rqXTlQgoq1O-m.jpg
7-gQVl5oHQOZhua-m.jpg

9-UuqpxcoB7TQCx-m.jpg
10-wqCGAwskw7iM6-m.jpg

11-DpxuQL6sR7eJd-m.jpg

You know characters can get hit in fights without meaning to right? Especially when their opponent is fast enough to tag them consistently
Same as above unless you belive Maki is fast as Yuta and her sword can dura neg Yuta too sure & You agree to put Maki above Yuta.
Dont challenge me
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg
itadori-itadori-yuji.gif

Not using ≠ when she uses she can land a fatal hit.
Gonna be honest i dont really get your point here
Using offensive doesn't mean she hits characters whose skills are on par or superior to her.
Yuji was about to Keep up with Yuta and Rika while fighting Sukuna (Somewhat). Unless you want to say Maki can keep up with Rika and Yuta so she should be able to dura neg him. So Maki and Toji negs Yuta sure.
Yuta is different because he has way more options to defeat Maki without getting hit than Yuji does. Off the top of my head, he can freeze her in place with Cursed Speech, have Rika act as a distraction since she no longer has a soul and would thus be unaffected or use sky manip to redirect her hits
Higuruma literally got hit by it.
6-r8rqXTlQgoq1O-m.jpg
7-gQVl5oHQOZhua-m.jpg

9-UuqpxcoB7TQCx-m.jpg
10-wqCGAwskw7iM6-m.jpg

11-DpxuQL6sR7eJd-m.jpg
Huh ngl i completely forgot about Sukuna using chants here
He confused some Sukuna’s statements lmfao

“His cursed energy output is low” but it’s “MY cursed energy output is low” since it’s Sukuna talking
I swear that bro is intentionally trying to make shit as confusing as possible just to troll, there is no way

Gonna be honest i dont really get your point here
Well I was trying to say. She starts using a weapon doesn't mean she automatically tags Yuji. Or atleast fatal wound. We do see Yuji surviving attacks which inflicts fatal wounds multiple times by dodging
Yuta is different because he has way more options to defeat Maki without getting hit than Yuji does. Off the top of my head, he can freeze her in place with Cursed Speech,
Yuji can also use Blood Manipulation to block her view? Or surrounding area to create a smokescreen. He is pretty skilled in using environment terrain than anyone in the verse. Just one hit would nerf her soul and Yuji blood manipulation has explosive property so she gets cooked the moment his blood gets on her. Let's not forget the poison manipulation because of death paintings abilities.
14-OAaa1yqS2d5rn-m.jpg
15-5gBJCgjKX50n2-m.jpg
16-g2wc7AfwawZyU-m.jpg

12-jArIBQVhFTflT-m.jpg
8-AOdGXQMYQM4aZ-m.jpg

7-RrZmqYemFD5Bg-m.jpg
9-c_F5FhDcac23d-m.jpg

have Rika act as a distraction since she no longer has a soul and would thus be unaffected or use sky manip to redirect her hits
Her sword also cuts objects if I'm correct

Huh?

dude consider this Yuji has been a sorcerer for less than half the time that the other 3 have been sorcers and he is already approaching hakari levels of power, he is inches away from being a special grade all he really needs is an answer to domains or a domain of his own and considering that he went from grade 2 to grade 1 to nearly special grade in about 6 months without some hyper cheat of a busted CT or near endless CE due to birth his potential is through the roof and it is paying off (unlike some people cough cough* megumi)

and if yuji does get sukuna's CT which is possible he is just special grade even without a domain, I mean blood manipulation, cleave and dismantle (and god knows what else that lay in sukunas bag) as well as 6 special grade curses worth of CE and top notch RCT that allows him to heal on a level that someone like Ryu considered a feat of high mastery (healing half your torse being oblitirated>>restoring one arm).

all he really needs is a domain.
You probably didn't the point of my post, yes Yuji is very good in manipulating CE and RCT, however that does not mean he can reach Gojo's level or surpass him, while it can be explained or imagined for people like Hakari Yuta Megumi and even Higuruma since he can use domain amp and keep his sword active.

Yuhi lacks that, which is why I started to think Gojo thought otherwise because he believed Yuji will get Sukuna's CT

I dont think it works like that but it's probably due to Gojo's awesome teaching
0063-013.png
wdym it doesn’t work like that? You just compare how strong they were when they had the same age. Yuta at 16/17 is stronger and more skilled than Gojo with 16/17.

Gojo was still mastering his Domain and improving Infinity, Yuta already has a fully developed Domain and his CT is probably 100% developed.

Yuta fought 3 past sorcerers and one special grade curse, had a lot of death threatening fights, has more experience. Gojo only fought Toji and almost died.

Tldr: Yuta with 16/17 is stronger, more skilled and more experienced than Gojo at 16/17.

wdym it doesn’t work like that? You just compare how strong they were when they had the same age. Yuta at 16/17 is stronger and more skilled than Gojo with 16/17.

Gojo was still mastering his Domain and improving Infinity, Yuta already has a fully developed Domain and his CT is probably 100% developed.

Yuta fought 3 past sorcerers and one special grade curse, had a lot of death threatening fights, has more experience. Gojo only fought Toji and almost died.

Tldr: Yuta with 16/17 is stronger, more skilled and more experienced than Gojo at 16/17.
I wasn't talking about this, I meant I don't think it works like this "Yuta at 16 is stronger than Gojo at 16, which means Yuta will surpass Gojo"
I'm more against the logic rather than the information you are proposing, and you yourself just explained that.

At Gojo's time he was the height of jujutsu sorcerery even when he was still a teenager, the only ttime he found a threat he was forced to evolve much faster (he managed to unlock RCT even though he couldn't do that before) Gojo at that time didn't even l need a DE, Nanami and Geto believed he was the strongest, he could take any mission, he had all the time to work on his DE and improving his CT

However with the current generation it's different, it's possible they are being forced into reaching their limits in a much faster pace Gojo's, also having someone like Gojo teaching helps, which was clearly shown in Megumi vs FB fight, and Geto said Gojo deliberately sent Panda and Maki to the school during JJK0 to force Yuta to grow

Back