• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Imma be honest i think yall are blowing Yuta's feats a bit out if proportion here. Sukuna was casually dodging and blocking his attacks both in and out of the domain. He was caught of guard by TIB in the domain and got damaged thats basically it.

Now dont get me wrong he is still performing the best out of anyone bar Gojo, but yall are acting like he became the third honored one with this chapter
Because he did. Not only has Yuta, off feats, been shown the only one able to react to Sukuna’s strike and actually counter back with his own, but when engaging with Sukuna, he opted to have dozens of tiny blades grab Yuta’s sword inside of actually grabbing it himself. Mind you, this is the same guy who palmed Piercing Blood without looking, and now Yuta is the first person since GOJO to make an even remotely healthy Sukuna bleed.

Enough downplay. Enough.

0XzC4Cx.png

Btw, remember how at times, ryu and uro are actually considered to make yuta struggles and that sukuna can smoke yuta in less than a second?

Because he did. Not only has Yuta, off feats, been shown the only one able to react to Sukuna’s strike and actually counter back with his own, but when engaging with Sukuna, he opted to have dozens of tiny blades grab Yuta’s sword inside of actually grabbing it himself. Mind you, this is the same guy who palmed Piercing Blood without looking, and now Yuta is the first person since GOJO to make an even remotely healthy Sukuna bleed.

Enough downplay. Enough.
Brother i've literally said that Yuta is now a contender for 3rd and would smoke 99% of the verse just from his DE alone, im not trying to downplay him. But yall acting like he is the honored just cause Sukuna is putting in a little more effort against him than he did against fodder

During Yuta slander: nothing

During Hakari and Kashimo slander: there’s appreciation to everyone!! Everyone can have fun with their favorites!!!
Yup, shut that shit up, because Yuta is slamming those frauds. Ain’t no kumbaya now.
I didn't say anything during Yuta slander because I wasn't the same man I was 5 minutes ago.... or would it be like, hours ago, since I'm only now saying it?

I didn't say anything during Yuta slander because I wasn't the same man I was 5 minutes ago.... or would it be like, hours ago, since I'm only now saying it?
Well I'm one of the people who scales JP Hakari > Yuta (Only upto Culling Game). But I have been saying this. This scaling doesn't apply to Current arc and I was also the same guy who said if Yuta shows feats better than CT Kashimo then I will accept Yuta > CT Kashimo.

Anyway I'm not changing my view of CG Hakari > CG Yuta. But this arc I don't have any problem with scaling Shinjuku Showdown Yuta > Hakari and CT Kashimo because of current chapter feats. My POV might change depending on Future chapters for Hakari though.

Anyway CT Kashimo's agenda of mine currently ended 🥴. Can't depend him anymore.

honestly re-reading the chapter I'd say the new scaling goes like this

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Yuta with ring and domain (that domain OP)
4. kashimo CT (his CT stats are still pretty ******* high)
5. kenny (I mean common)
6. Hakari in JP
7. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
8. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
9. maki
10. Yuji

Base hakari is not evne top 10.

hey now I can actually give an opinion on this fight

Now then, I do think JP hakari has better stats than yuta outside domain and he could overcome yuta's domain in a clash. HOWEVER yuta is very much aware of his domain and how it works so he is likely to stall till hakari gets JP and then he will open his domain at which point he will proceed to beat the ever living shit out of hakari for 4:11 mins straights and kills him straight after.

Back