• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakari vs Yuta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I move this to fun and games? Some fans seems like don't know how vs thread works and bringing up non existent keys as arguments.
No, you’re gonna chill and respectfully explain to me what I asked. Otherwise please refrain from commenting.
Statement comes for Shinjuku Showdown Arc which we don't have any keys yet for Both Hakari and Yuta.
Currently this match is for Culling game arc only.
Gotcha, so we are not allowed to use statements and feats from the current arc because JJK supporters are incompetent?

Anyway, OP clearly said “current manga versions” and as far as I know, as of October 16, Shinjuku Showdown arc is the current arc. We don’t have keys for them, so what? It can still be discussed, just not added to the profiles.

Anyway, OP clearly said “current manga versions” and as far as I know, as of October 16, Shinjuku Showdown arc is the current arc. We don’t have keys for them, so what? It can still be discussed, just not added to the profiles.
Yeah that's why I suggested OP that we should move this to Fun and games. Like we literally don't have any keys for the current arc. if we say Yuta is same as Yuta in Culling game he would be Subsonic speed while Jackpot Hakari is MHS

Hakari is never narratively implied so fast that the only people in his league are Gojo & Sukuna, so it’s either he doesn’t scale, or the heavy hitters scale alongside. If Hakari was so much faster to the point where he’s hundreds of times faster than Kenjaku, they would’ve sent him to fight Kenjaku instead of Takeba.

Yeah that's why I suggested OP that we should move this to Fun and games.
Don’t need, it’s a VS Match and not a joke. VS Matches forum is for characters x characters regardless if the fights can be added to the profiles. You’re not even obligated to use our statistics in this case, since the key doesn’t exist, you can pretty much argue Yuta being massively stronger and faster than Hakari.

And in this case, Yuta stomps by having better feats, scaling and statements.

Yes. Pure force isn’t the only thing Yuta has going for him, and we know that pure force isn’t everything they’re using against Sukuna - given wild cards like Higuruma & Yuji (and his mysterious new abilities).
Even if Higu and Yuji removes Sukuna CT Sukuna will be still on par with Gojos physical level where one hit is strong enough to make Yuta puke. So if Yuta is still scales massively below Gojo that doesn't make sense.
I agree with the your part pure force isn't the only thing which matters but we are talking about the prodigy who raised his rank to special grade within 3 months. Which I doubt even Gojo can. 35 days is enough time frame to Get stronger than Ryu.
Hakari is never narratively implied so fast that the only people in his league are Gojo & Sukuna, so it’s either he doesn’t scale, or the heavy hitters scale alongside. If Hakari was so much faster to the point where he’s hundreds of times faster than Kenjaku, they would’ve sent him to fight Kenjaku instead of Takeba.
Jackpot Hakari i specifically meant. Also they sent current Yuta that's what I was talking about.

Don’t need, it’s a VS Match and not a joke. VS Matches forum is for characters x characters regardless if the fights can be added to the profiles. You’re not even obligated to use our statistics in this case, since the key doesn’t exist, you can pretty much argue Yuta being massively stronger and faster than Hakari.

And in this case, Yuta stomps by having better feats, scaling and statements.
Yuta is subsonic and Hakari is MHS in Jackpot so there is no massively faster argument here. Upgrade Yuta to MHS and I agree with you.

Yuta is subsonic and Hakari is MHS in Jackpot so there is no massively faster argument here. Upgrade Yuta to MHS and I agree with you.
Nope, not necessary. The fight ain’t “official” and the key does not exist. Yuta has better feats than Hakari and we can consider him to be faster, regardless of the key.

I will wait for OP to confirm if he is genuinely just making a match for non existent keys. If he is then moving this to fun and games.

@Quantu please explain what you meant by current manga arc. Is it the current keys on the profiles or just current arc in the manga, as in, Shinjuku Showdown?

Should I move this to fun and games? Some fans seems like don't know how vs thread works and bringing up non existent keys as arguments.
#1 You quite literally have no capability to move this, so please cut that out
#2 Seems to me that you don’t know how it works. It’s not accepted these differences warrant a new key so their feats can be used as arguments in a thread
#3 It’s your job to debunk said arguments instead of complaining about “this not a key”

#1 You quite literally have no capability to move this, so please cut that out
#2 Seems to me that you don’t know how it works. It’s not accepted these differences warrant a new key so their feats can be used as arguments in a thread
#3 It’s your job to debunk said arguments instead of complaining about “this not a key”
King coming in right time for max as Usual 😞
Anyway jokes aside I thought rules clearly saying this to not create matchups for non existent keys did I misunderstand?
It is not advised to create versus threads with characters in an ongoing series without, or severely lacking, quantifiable statistics.
I don't know if Hakari vs Yuta should be considered as Vague and controversial. LMAO
  • Avoid creating matchups between characters with vague or controversial powerscaling, especially between those from the same verse.
Anyway I can debunk the arguments why Yuta speed is not above Hakari with Yuji vs Yuta for Culling game but it looks like a pain if people still keep pushing Yuta is faster I can make a arguments later.

Look my wording might sound rude sometimes but I'm not good with English so don't take it as I'm seriously angry or something. I hope we are good. I just spoke like that to everyone.

It was supposed to be current as of me making the thread, but given that the both have actually got involved in the story post thread creation, and the fact that their profiles will get revised after this arc anyway (Hakari will also probably get new feats), I think it's a redundant match for now.

It was supposed to be current as of me making the thread, but given that the both have actually got involved in the story post thread creation, and the fact that their profiles will get revised after this arc anyway (Hakari will also probably get new feats), I think it's a redundant match for now.
I mean we can continue with culling game versions only or move this to argue in fun and games for current arc version (Though I already admitted Yuta is most likely stronger because of currently having better feats in Shinjuku Showdown arc) or just close this and wait for current arc to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back