• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

"Yuta thoughts: The output of Sukuna's Reverse Curse Technique is beginning to restore itself
Yuta thoughts: It might only be a matter of time before he can use his domain again"

even if u disagree with sukuna not being far below 15F or 10F or more, u can't say they're throwing hands with a sukuna at actual 20F power rn.
he's even healing extremely slow, taking multiple panels to heal.

Kusakabe said Gojo's RCT output recovered from the Black Flashes while Sukuna's RCT output is in an all-time low. Sukuna after fully incarnating is fully healed but his RCT output is still low. That's why he's been having a slow time healing his hand after cutting it off to avoid Higurama's sword. His RCT output is coming back and he'll be able to heal his brain to use DE again which Yuta revealed this chapter.

Fully incarnating completely healed Sukuna of his wounds no questions asked except for the damage to his brain that prevents him from using DE because that's on a whole nother level of damage in the series. NOTHING was said about Sukuna's CE output for everything else being compromised.

Edit:
Positive energy output =/= cursed energy output

he's matching a Sukuna playing around, with a output that hasn't recovered enough to do rct properly, just like Gojo was earlier until he used BF several times to have it recover to normal to basically rct gojo level
what make u think they're 20F. if anything do you realize as to how absurd that sounds to assert he's matching 20F Sukuna? Whilst we have statements like Sukuna still being brain damaged and having a extremely ass output but is still clear of the gang alongside gojo in the gojo vs sukuna fight?
we dont really use healing output to judge character, like hakari suddenly becomes the strongest ? with that arguement, then sukuna should heal instantly when gojo hits his internal organs, aka the mouth bleed (bro ripped out yuji's heart before and healed like it was nothing)

Kusakabe said Gojo's RCT output recovered from the Black Flashes while Sukuna's RCT output is in an all-time low. Sukuna after fully incarnating is fully healed but his RCT output is still low. That's why he's been having a slow time healing his hand after cutting it off to avoid Higurama's sword. His RCT output is coming back and he'll be able to heal his brain to use DE again which Yuta revealed this chapter.

Dude they’re both tied together, we learn this in the Gojo fight, as Gojo is fighting his Rct output is decreasing drastically because of the over usage of it we are told this via kusakabe and shoko that the incantations he was using was to try and recover his output but his output is still dropping and this is after shoko states he’s healing slow via low output

下がった出力を 戻す気だ
“He intends to try and restore his lowered output”
IMG_8745.jpg

効きが弱いな 出力が下がってるせい だけじゃない 「赫」は1回しか喰らってねぇ (しかも直撃してねぇ) 適応は0→100ではなく グラデーションがあるのが?

“I’m still not having much of an effect not just because my output is extremely low. I’ve only hit once with “red” so that means the adaptation isn’t directly 0 to 100 but happens gradually”
IMG_8746.jpg

Again talking about his output there’s no distinction between rct output or output it’s just output in general

黒閃で 反転術式の 取り戻した 五条に対し
“Gojo recovered enough output to use reverse curse technique thanks to the black flash”
IMG_8747.jpg

In each instance it’s talking about output in general there is no difference between the two at all

Sukuna is still low in CE levels but he’s slowly regaining it

translations by a friend who knows bit of a Japanese (and this is a copy paste i didn't write up all of this)

Fully incarnating completely healed Sukuna of his wounds no questions asked except for the damage to his brain that prevents him from using DE because that's on a whole nother level of damage in the series. NOTHING was said about Sukuna's CE output for everything else.
The brain side effects lowered their output. We see this literally with how slow his healing is even after transforming.

Dude they’re both tied together, we learn this in the Gojo fight, as Gojo is fighting his Rct output is decreasing drastically because of the over usage of it we are told this via kusakabe and shoko that the incantations he was using was to try and recover his output but his output is still dropping and this is after shoko states he’s healing slow via low output

下がった出力を 戻す気だ
“He intends to try and restore his lowered output”
IMG_8745.jpg

効きが弱いな 出力が下がってるせい だけじゃない 「赫」は1回しか喰らってねぇ (しかも直撃してねぇ) 適応は0→100ではなく グラデーションがあるのが?

“I’m still not having much of an effect not just because my output is extremely low. I’ve only hit once with “red” so that means the adaptation isn’t directly 0 to 100 but happens gradually”
IMG_8746.jpg

Again talking about his output there’s no distinction between rct output or output it’s just output in general

黒閃で 反転術式の 取り戻した 五条に対し
“Gojo recovered enough output to use reverse curse technique thanks to the black flash”
IMG_8747.jpg

In each instance it’s talking about output in general there is no difference between the two at all

Sukuna is still low in CE levels but he’s slowly regaining it

translations by a friend who knows bit of a Japanese (and this is a copy paste i didn't write up all of this)

The brain side effects lowered their output. We see this literally with how slow his healing is even after transforming.
says he recovered enough output for rct btw. this is blatantly rct gojo level 😭

We can definitely say the Sukuna Kashimo fought was weaker than the one Higurama, Yuji, and Yuta were fighting since his RCT output is gradually coming back since the beginning of the jumping.

Last edited:
Btw Yuta using Angel’s CT as the surehit to just neg the opponents CT is pretty ******* bonkers tbh, especially since he can then just spam all his many other CTs at them from there with the boost DE gives you while fighting inside it.
In theory would this stop Sukuna from being able to use his DE once its back? Since he can’t actually activate his CT atm.

Also I can’t remember does Angel’s CT effect CE at all?

In theory would this stop Sukuna from being able to use his DE once its back? Since he can’t actually activate his CT atm.
how so? nullifing CT has always been potrayed as nullifing activated CT
tho... I wonder if yuta can just pull a higuruma out of his ass, a domain inside a domain would be sick, add onto that a hakari domain then oh boy

Btw Yuta using Angel’s CT as the surehit to just neg the opponents CT is pretty ******* bonkers tbh, especially since he can then just spam all his many other CTs at them from there with the boost DE gives you while fighting inside it.
So technically Sukuna getting nerfed inside the domain

Also I can’t remember does Angel’s CT effect CE at all?
It will weaken Sukuna as he is evil.

Imma be honest i think yall are blowing Yuta's feats a bit out if proportion here. Sukuna was casually dodging and blocking his attacks both in and out of the domain. He was caught of guard by TIB in the domain and got damaged thats basically it.

Now dont get me wrong he is still performing the best out of anyone bar Gojo, but yall are acting like he became the third honored one with this chapter

Imma be honest i think yall are blowing Yuta's feats a bit out if proportion here. Sukuna was casually dodging and blocking his attacks both in and out of the domain. He was caught of guard by TIB in the domain and got damaged thats basically it.

Now dont get me wrong he is still performing the best out of anyone bar Gojo, but yall are acting like he became the third honored one with this chapter
He's him.

I mean, UNLIMITED blade JUJUTSU WORK should really get people going since theres so much combination and application

I mean, UNLIMITED blade JUJUTSU WORK should really get people going since theres so much combination and application
Obviously it's a broken DE and one that i love conceptually btw, but it doesnt put him on the level of the god tiers by itself. Still smokes 99% of the verse tho, Fraudshimo could never

Back