• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

honestly re-reading the chapter I'd say the new scaling goes like this

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Yuta with ring and domain (that domain OP)
4. kashimo CT (his CT stats are still pretty ******* high)
5. kenny (I mean common)
6. Hakari in JP
7. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
8. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
9. maki
10. Yuji
Base hakari is not evne top 10.

Ngl, I think i have Yuji over hakari. You cant heal soul damage with RCT

I might have missed something or just being overly nitpicky, but I'm wondering how hax is Toji and Maki's Soul Split Katanas?

For instance, if it were used on Sukuna, would it absolutely cut through him like a hot knife does to butter and then Sukuna has to evade any of those attacks? Or would it work more like Mahito's IT and it comes down to who's stronger?

I might have missed something or just being overly nitpicky, but I'm wondering how hax is Toji and Maki's Soul Split Katanas?

For instance, if it were used on Sukuna, would it absolutely cut through him like a hot knife does to butter and then Sukuna has to evade any of those attacks? Or would it work more like Mahito's IT and it comes down to who's stronger?
depends if sukuna can guard his soul, the soul split ignores durability of anything by cutting through the soul, but we do know from nanami that its possible to guard a soul and since sukuna is really knowledgble on the soul might just ******* tank that shit

@Arkenis I think we currently pretty much have confirmation that Geto lost his curses after his death and Kenjaku should have got new curses? Toji hypothesis was correct it seems if a Curse Manipulation user dies all curses absorbed will be released.
undefined
It doesn't seem that way since kenjaku speaks as if the curses are still Getos. There's also the trans about how Ganesha was Getos too.

Sukuna used an anti-(x) technique he actually hasn't used since the Heian Era I'm dead

Chooklook.jpg

honestly re-reading the chapter I'd say the new scaling goes like this

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Yuta with ring and domain (that domain OP)
4. kashimo CT (his CT stats are still pretty ******* high)
5. kenny (I mean common)
6. Hakari in JP
7. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
8. Yuta outside domain/base kashimo
9. maki
10. Yuji

Base hakari is not evne top 10.
Replace Maki with Yuki for 9th then we are good. Maki shouldn't be in Top 10 currently she needs to clear her fraud allegations. Btw you can put Uraume 10th place NGL Yuji should be 11th.

Well we have currently confirmation that after death Curses gets lose and we also have statement from Kenny that Geto uses up all his curses. Also here Lightning didn't translated the full sentence and she/he is saying it might be Geto's some is not sure but because of Today's chapter it's pretty much clearer that curses getting lose
What you're saying just doesn't follow what happened in v0 though, Geto died and no curses were released.

What you're saying just doesn't follow what happened in v0 though, Geto died and no curses were released.
All of Geto's curses were used up in the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons and the Maximum Uzumaki, Gojo could've also just one-shot any curses that might've popped up anyway since Geto's death was off screened

All of Geto's curses were used up in the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons and the Maximum Uzumaki, Gojo could've also just one-shot any curses that might've popped up anyway since Geto's death was off screened
Or its like Lightning said, Geto could've just not have wanted to sacrifice it? We also see Geto take tamamo out, instead of putting it into the uzumaki. The thing is we know Geto can free the curse just like Kenjaku did to Kuro.

As sun said Geto's death was offscreen. Rika was stated to be strongest curse around at that time and Gojo was atleast relative if not Superior to Rika in JJK0 by statements. He should be capable of one shoting other curses Geto had.
That isn't implied at all.

Or its like Lightning said, Geto could've just not have wanted to sacrifice it? We also see Geto take tamamo out, instead of putting it into the uzumaki. The thing is we know Geto can free the curse just like Kenjaku did to Kuro.
Well Kenjaku states Geto uses up all of his curses instead aod released though? It's pretty straightforward statements for Geto's Curses getting destroyed in JJK0 either in Shinjuku night parade of against Yuta.

Well Kenjaku states Geto uses up all of his curses instead aod released though? It's pretty straightforward statements for Geto's Curses getting destroyed in JJK0 either in Shinjuku night parade of against Yuta.
Kenjaku can just be lying? Or not know. My overall point is that Geto can free the curses and does so to Tamamo. Ganesha being implied to be Geto's would mean he freed it and instead left it elsewhere or let it roam and Kenjaku found it, same way he found all the other curses.

That isn't implied at all.
Kenjaku explicitly stated that he used up all the curses he had during the Night Parade. It implies that whatever curses he currently has, he found them himself.
4-F9ThCFYXwvPIj.png

Kenjaku can just be lying? Or not know. My overall point is that Geto can free the curses and does so to Tamamo. Ganesha being implied to be Geto's would mean he freed it and instead left it elsewhere or let it roam and Kenjaku found it, same way he found all the other curses.
I don't see merit or a single simple reason for him to lie here. Also, I checked the TCB scans for what Lightning was talking about here.

Context
He's saying that Geto's CT is great for making a good impression on others, not because he has anything related to Ganesha's curse. The chapter was all about Kenjaku showing off his Jujutsu to Americans. Uraume offered to help, but Kenny just turned it down, using the excuse that Geto's CT is sufficient and works well in situations like this.

Did anyone else find it really hard to follow what was going on in the chapter? The lines just felt too thick, or lines were absent with not enough detail. Kinda took away from the experience. But hey, at least Yuta's finally showing his stuff and why he's the most powerful Jujutsu sorcerer after Gojo.

Did anyone else find it really hard to follow what was going on in the chapter? The lines just felt too thick, or lines were absent with not enough detail. Kinda took away from the experience. But hey, at least Yuta's finally showing his stuff and why he's the most powerful Jujutsu sorcerer after Gojo.
Not really. If anything i think this is some of the best Gege's art has looked this arc

Not really. If anything i think this is some of the best Gege's art has looked this arc
I'm not saying all of it was hard to follow, but like when Sukuna was blocking Yuta's blows, I couldn't tell where Rika was in some of the panels. There were definitely some truly awesome panels, like Yuta's domain expansion. Though I guess the sometimes-hard-to-follow panels have been present throughout the manga, like when Maki was fighting Naoya.

@Giannysmag
This seems to be Miya's headcanon? I don't see any statements for Angels CT is used in the Yuta's domain. From what I understand Yuta used the distraction of Sukuna activating HWB to use his swords. I guess it's better to wait for TCB scans

Neither do I, but they said Sukuna was the one who said it.
Yeah, Sukuna mentioned that he used HBW to counter the domain's sure hit, but it was never stated as Angel CT. He was talking about making hand signs to use HBW, which caused his mouth and hand to stop functioning as he was busy doing that. This gave Yuta the opportunity to land a hit. Miya must be thinking Yuta used Angel power. Well domains come with variety. I think only next chapter can tell us if there is another sure hit except the swords which already shown.

Back