• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yeah any other sorcerer never stood a chance against him. And I'm so waiting for the moment Sukuna somehow breaks out and Yuta just goes "Come, Rika, Domain Expansion"
Still dont know how would any of that deal with the world slash Yeah I'm hyped too
btw, how would yuji's captures soul even works considering the soul comes with the body, would that just unironically creates a new body for sukuna?

Still dont know how would any of that deal with the world slash Yeah I'm hyped too
btw, how would yuji's captures soul even works considering the soul comes with the body, would that just unironically creates a new body for sukuna?
well sukuna's soul is not tied to the body really and yuji does have sukuna's fingers in his gullet so he might just be drawing him back in

Oh and on a totally unrelated note Yuta>Kashimo CT included.

With all the feats Yuta had now Gojo was a ******* idiot trying to use that weakass Hollow Purple on Sukuna

Get Yuta on your side and beat the shit outta Sukuna brother
I mean should've just had him jump in after both of their domains whent the way of the dodo and at that point sukuna would've been cooked

Or could've had angel or yuta jaccobs ladder the ******

Buuuuut nooooooooo gotta 1v1 in Jumpjutsu kaisen of all places

With all the feats Yuta had now Gojo was a ******* idiot trying to use that weakass Hollow Purple on Sukuna

If you really think about it, the entire squad is stupid
Since you now know that yuta DE and his physical combat ability is compareable, the right strat would just be fighting alongside gojo, making countinuous case of 3 dimensional DE (higuruma not included cuz his normal stat aint it)

Yall gassing up Literal who Yuta when this chapter confirms that the GOAT KENJAKU IS STILL IN THE GAME RAAAAAAAH
dude

7.jpg

that man gone

dude

7.jpg

that man gone
might just pull a rick move and then a spare brain spawns out of nowhere smh
also, did yuta actually didnt know geto's brain wasnt actually his brain? if he know it belongs to someone else, then shouldnt the aimbush aim for the brain instead of the neck?

also, did yuta actually didnt know geto's brain wasnt actually his brain? if he know it belongs to someone else, then shouldnt the aimbush aim for the brain instead of the neck?
em spolier label is under the 3 dots on the right above the actual text window, just FYI

I think he first tried to guarantee that the brain is disconnected from the body so he can’t do anything more

I mean should've just had him jump in after both of their domains whent the way of the dodo and at that point sukuna would've been cooked

Or could've had angel or yuta jaccobs ladder the ******

Buuuuut nooooooooo gotta 1v1 in Jumpjutsu kaisen of all places
Angel is out of commission. She said she can't use her CT after releasing Gojo.

when? I am more then certain that she was said to be out of combat shape after shoko could get her arm back and that does not mean she can't use the CT or you know surpise attack sukuna
Actually my bad. You are right it didn't say she can't use CT. She just said her work is done after releasing Gojo.

issue is that they didn't. they say only when one of these two get weaker. we know their brain goofed up and their output is still massively declining, to where they been getting extremely weak af, but was still clear of the others despite being Sub 5F level or something, to then below rct teen gojo level like kusakabe affirmed. and we get confirmation that sukuna's transformation didn't heal his brain (well we already get a indirect confirmation from ch230 and ch237 connection) side effects

in short they're so ass they're below 3F now. Gege didn't write the manga in the direction of stupid powerscaling sudden transcending scaling chains.

issue is that they didn't. they say only when one of these two get weaker. we know their brain goofed up and their output is still massively declining, to where they been getting extremely weak af, but was still clear of the others despite being Sub 5F level or something, to then below rct teen gojo level like kusakabe affirmed. and we get confirmation that sukuna's transformation didn't heal his brain (well we already get a indirect confirmation from ch230 and ch237 connection) side effects

in short they're so ass they're below 3F now. Gege didn't write the manga in the direction of stupid powerscaling sudden transcending scaling chains.
was it actually stated that present sukuna isnt even half of his prime power? that just so unreal to me

Are you serious or baiting
I'm being serious. We already have confirmation from Kusakabe about how gojo previously was pre rct gojo level in his output. which is like right about when Shoko's words about his output dropping. Sukuna scales to that gojo, since both have their output dropping already as time went on.

I'm being serious. We already have confirmation from Kusakabe about how gojo previously was pre rct gojo level in his output. which is like right about when Shoko's words about his output dropping. Sukuna scales to that gojo, since both have their output dropping already as time went on.

where does the 3F or 5F even come from?
W Gege. Sukuna continuing to be Sub 1.5F level and the gang scales below that Sukuna with such output

Gege really writing the power hierarchy nicely
even this
bro you're not real

Like, you do realize they are not on 3F Sukuna level right

These characters now are at least on 15F Sukuna level
if a crippled Sukuna, who was able to react and be relative to Kashimo non ct, whilst having output far below 2F Sukuna (stated that he can't heal rapidly anymore. Sukuna when up against the finger bearer was able to accidentally and casually rapidly heal his hand) exists, what makes you think the gang who's relative or below Kashimo is going to be? Sukuna could also somewhat react and be relative on a low level to Kashimo CT as well.

Yuta is DEFINITELY NOT on 3F Sukuna level

If anything he’s matching 20F Sukuna
he's matching a Sukuna playing around, with a output that hasn't recovered enough to do rct properly, just like Gojo was earlier until he used BF several times to have it recover to normal to basically rct gojo level
what make u think they're 20F. if anything do you realize as to how absurd that sounds to assert he's matching 20F Sukuna? Whilst we have statements like Sukuna still being brain damaged and having a extremely ass output but is still clear of the gang alongside gojo in the gojo vs sukuna fight?

@Arkenis I think we currently pretty much have confirmation that Geto lost his curses after his death and Kenjaku should have got new curses? Toji hypothesis was correct it seems if a Curse Manipulation user dies all curses absorbed will be released.

Back