• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No, his Domain has a sure hit, it seems that he can select a target inside it.
Just to be sure I will wait for next chapter. Because if he is gonna select Yuji then Yuji would be sent out of the domain like Kenny states here.
12-ze1rf4Q1JuKRT.png

For now it seemed like Megumi domain lacking a sure hit. Still having Shikigami and his other techniques embedded in it.

Kenjaku can just be lying? Or not know. My overall point is that Geto can free the curses and does so to Tamamo. Ganesha being implied to be Geto's would mean he freed it and instead left it elsewhere or let it roam and Kenjaku found it, same way he found all the other curses.
Geto didn't free Tamamo he just summoned it, freeing a curse means letting it roam around with it's own will independent from the user, a cursed spirit like Ganesha would've been found immediately by Jujutsu HQ and had sorcerers sent after it if Geto freed it for no reason before the Night Parade

If Yuki's Star Rage is too powerful to be defined by the restraints of the concept of "obstacle", is that Power Nullification or Resistance?

"Facing off Sukuna". My brother in Christ, Sukuna was giving this man a training arc mid fight.
And? Im not saying he scales to Sukuna or even 15F Sukuna. Im talking about the one getting hyped with a Gojo potential statement, learned Domain Amp and RCT in the middle of the fight after being a sorcerer for like 2 months.

Tbh he beats several people in Special Grade tier.

Also Yuji wasn't affected looks like Yutas domain lacks sure hit like Megumi domain. Even Gojo can't exclude people inside of his domain when comes to sure hit. Unless yuta surpassed Gojo in that area that would be dope.
If his sure hit is Angels CT what is it gonna do with Yuji who has no CT to nullify and isnt evil?

Opens his own domain and kills him
Blitzes and one shot's him with fire
Freezes him before he can activate his domain hand signs
Possible
Possible, simply because Hanami needs time to activate their domain
Blasts him with special grade output from a distance
Possible
Why the **** is Shinjuku Yuji two tiers higher then Higuruma? I dont even care if you think Yuji is strong but saying Yuji is more then a full tier above Higuruma is dumb.
Maintaining the agenda is our top priority

He could do it after seeing Higuruma's domain. As long as he doesn't get his CT confiscated its always possible
Higiruma’s domain stops you from committing violence, would opening a lethal domain not count? Mahito would also very willingly admit to doing all the bad shit hes done making Death Penalty easy as **** for Higi to achieve.

Higiruma’s domain stops you from committing violence, would opening a lethal domain not count? Mahito would also very willingly admit to doing all the bad shit hes done making Death Penalty easy as **** for Higi to achieve.
Opening the domain itself wouldn't count as an act of violence since the activation of the barrier doesn't affect the opponint, the CT does. So Mahito's barrier would overtake Higuruma's which would then allow his CT to activate.

I will concide however that Mahito is exactly the type of person to admit to all his crimes just for the hell of it

Opens his own domain and kills him
Already talked about.
Blitzes and one shot's him with fire
Nanami could survive his fire and he didnt even have RCT, he might get maimed but its unlikely Higi would instantly die especially before he pops his domain.
Freezes him before he can activate his domain hand signs
This was already discussed, we also know that Higi has the same kind of domain as Hakari and Hakari was able to get his off.
Possible

Possible, simply because Hanami needs time to activate their domain
Both I think just get the Death Penalty and now they dont have their CTs and he has a OHK sword.
Blasts him with special grade output from a distance
I suppose this depends on factors, whats the starting distance and does Muta have the giant Mech
See Hanami and Uro argument
Maintaining the agenda is our top priority
I mean I said Yuji could be stronger if you liked but saying hes a full tier above is still dumb.

Going through this i realise Higuruma does actually have a good shot agaisnt a lot of the special grades, so just assume he has been moved up a tier or two

Opening the domain itself wouldn't count as an act of violence since the activation of the barrier doesn't affect the opponint, the CT does. So Mahito's barrier would overtake Higuruma's which would then allow his CT to activate.
Fair, but given the Domain wont even let you leave the stand I feel like opening a domain would be considered like Contempt or some shit and getting nullified, honestly it sucks we just dont know how his domain would interact with other domains outside the fact his will activate first.

Most underrated character in the series tbh. Insane durability and stamina, very haxxed move set, narritively on the same level as characters like Jogo and Naoya
Hanami's durability isn't very good, she's able to be damaged by Todo and Yuji, someone like Dagon would be able to damage her and block any attack Hanami throws. And idk if you're using the statement from Kamo saying she's better than Naoya's but the raw says Naoya is higher not the other way around.

Last edited:
Hanami's durability isn't very good, she's able to be damaged by Todo and Yuji, someone like Dagon would be able to damage her and block any attack Hanami throws. And idk if you're using the statement from Kamo saying she's better than Naoya's but the raw says Naoya is higher not the other way around.
God damn it, the Viz curse got me again
Compared to that, it's much better.
You see this can get different meanings depending on Context.

For example, Kamo might be saying that compared to Hanami, it's (this situation is) much better, making it easier for him (Kamo) to deal with, as we've already seen him damaging Naoya.

I'm not asserting that my interpretation is correct; that's why I suggest translating the full line instead of just the Hanami part.

You see this can get different meanings depending on Context.

For example, Kamo might be saying that compared to Hanami, it's (this situation is) much better, making it easier for him (Kamo) to deal with, as we've already seen him damaging Naoya.

I'm not asserting that my interpretation is correct; that's why I suggest translating the full line instead of just the Hanami part.
I trans it here.

I trans it here.
The speed is unparalleled, but the hardness is Compared to that, it's much better.
Yeah feels like he is saying Naoya speed is unparalleled but his durability is much easier to deal with. "But" a conjunction that joins opposing thoughts or elements in a sentence.

If he really wanted to say Hanami hardness is weaker or Naoya hardness is stronger in either of their comparison. Sentence will be formed like this no need to use "but"
The speed is unparalleled, and the hardness is much better in comparison.
Or
The speed is unparalleled additionally, the hardness is much better.
That sound weird tbh. "Its speed is unparalalled but the hardness is much better" doesn't make sense gramatically to me
You ninja'd me I was typing that shit

Back