• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

yes he is surviving the ap of it when Sukuna's peak jujutsu domain expansion of his CT which is >>> Fire arrow that is not even a level of maximum ct technique in jujutsu. let alone domain expansion jujutsu level. why do u think he never used fire arrow in the domain. if you were him and saw this guy not being chopped into pieces, only suffering scratches and small wounds that only accumulate at best without tearing apart or slashing off a single piece of flesh would u not think "yeah i don't think my far weaker move in jujutsu is gonna do shit ngl"?
We don't scale the domain to low 7-B? Cleave is and that's because of how it works but not the domain itself, look at the page.
so that doesn't work.
Also look at what the domain did to Gojo... we see large amounts of blood, almost looks like his intestines are coming out, it didn't just do scratches lmao.

What doofus decided Gojo would be Low 7-B in domain but not Sukuna but say Gojo's reasoning for Low 7-B is scaling to Sukuna? lmao
hgvbrjqgrn9c1.png

What I should've done is post a CRT for Sukuna before applying that

Speaking of which
Ya JJK supporters can't stop with updating these two pages specifically lmao. There's a lot unneeded with how you set it, but Maho doesn't need a whole section, he's got a page already. Should look at the Sukuna page to see what you gotta remove from your sandbox since the page already has a ton of what you got.
I say just put what he doesn't have in a crt itself instead of the whole sandbox but its wtv

Ya JJK supporters can't stop with updating these two pages specifically lmao. There's a lot unneeded with how you set it, but Maho doesn't need a whole section, he's got a page already. Should look at the Sukuna page to see what you gotta remove from your sandbox since the page already has a ton of what you got.
I say just put what he doesn't have in a crt itself instead of the whole sandbox but its wtv
My blog is organized by powers that apply to him and powers he gets as a benefit of being a Cursed Object with vessels

Though I suppose I'll link Maho's page instead of giving him a P&A on Sukuna's

We don't scale the domain to low 7-B? Cleave is and that's because of how it works but not the domain itself, look at the page.
so that doesn't work.
Also look at what the domain did to Gojo... we see large amounts of blood, almost looks like his intestines are coming out, it didn't just do scratches lmao.
why does yall not doing that for the gojo profile matter here. im just straight up telling you how jujutsu ranking works. fire arrow having high destruction capability doesn't discredit domain scaling higher in potency either.

ye i looked at it, and the damage is so ass. couldn't even tear off, cut off, or slash off any pieces of flesh at all, let alone his earlobe that it slashed at, especially when he temporarily didn't use rct to heal his injuries 😂. his intestines aren't coming out either, it's just from how many slashes is occurring, which causes lots of blood to spill and slash around, which might fool u into thinking intestines are about to come out.

That's because it has no bearing on this

Why would there need to be? The way the statement is made during Sukuna's fight against Megumi asserts that the physical strength he displays while in a vessel is his own
No scans = Headcanons. You can stop replying if you got no scans for Megumi body getting rewritten before Kashimo fight. I will take it as headcanon and burden of proof.

Gojo and Sukuna stocks go crazy

My blog is organized by powers that apply to him and powers he gets as a benefit of being a Cursed Object with vessels
I don't get it, the page already set up his different vessels pna. I'm saying what you think is missing just put it in a crt itself instead of the whole blog so its easier to look through you know?

Like this in the crt

"Cursed Object Abilities"

I don't get it, the page already set up his different vessels pna. I'm saying what you think is missing just put it in a crt itself instead of the whole blog so its easier to look through you know?

Like this in the crt

"Cursed Object Abilities"
Most powers are already on the current page. I just reorganized them

Honestly I wish we could make a discussion rule to stop updating only Sukuna and Gojo's profile. I know we can't just saying

I agree with other things you re organising but Current profile AP Justification is better than what you written and you added few things and removed things without proper justification and we don't scale domain to AP even if it gives amps. It doens't stated it gives physical amps for every domain.
If you're seriously going to argue against an in-universe statement and a WoG statement, then I refuse to entertain this

I am not having a long-winded debate about DE stat amp

If you're seriously going to argue against an in-universe statement and WoG statement, then I refuse to entertain this

Scans never states physical boost either way. It states users attributes which is also has meaning of features/ abilities

Also Gojo mentioned Status upgrade which doens't have to be physically stronger it can also mean abilities status getting upgraded if go by Fanbook statements you sent.

You chasing profile upgrades.
chasing-chicago-pd.gif

You still need to complete the calculations bruh you got a long way to go. I guess we won't be seeing any updates until like 2 more months?
Calculations are taking time because @SunDaGamer is busy with his abilities threads, and I’m too lazy to do all by myself. @Dalesean027 is also helping, although with only evaluations (his PC broke and he can only calc if you give him the pixelscaling).

Our priority order:

1. Calcs that are currently used (I think we recalced everything, except the fire arrow which will soon be redone)

2. New calculations made by us that we want to use. For example, calcs that were labeled as “supporting” will now be used as main calcs, because not everyone is scaling to 8-A anymore (8-B)

3. Supporting calcs that will be used as support evidence as to why a character belongs to that Tier.

I won’t be redoing all the profiles. I’ll be redoing Itadori’s profile because he’s the main character and deserves some quality profile, Gojo, Sukuna, Megumi, Nobara, Todo, Choso, Yuta, Kenjaku and some more important characters and characters that I like the most. The rest will have their stats massively improved with scans and references, and instead of “Scales to X”, I’ll do exactly what I did to Todo, explaining how strong he is while also showing a certain limitation.

The one I’m most excited about is Gojo, given how much he’s hyped in the series and how all his statements of being the strongest will be used on a huge AP section I’m planning.

I’m also experimenting with a lot of different formats for statistics, powers and abilities and notable techniques.

I’m also experimenting with a lot of different formats for statistics, powers and abilities and notable techniques.
For Itadori I have a format that fuse his abilities with stats from the same key.

It’s a tabber that has all his keys, and whenever you change the tabber to the key you want, it changes both abilities and stats.

Calculations are taking time because @SunDaGamer is busy with his abilities threads, and I’m too lazy to do all by myself. @Dalesean027 is also helping, although with only evaluations (his PC broke and he can only calc if you give him the pixelscaling).
No problem bro take your time. It's not like we are in any rush.
Our priority order:

1. Calcs that are currently used (I think we recalced everything, except the fire arrow which will soon be redone)

2. New calculations made by us that we want to use. For example, calcs that were labeled as “supporting” will now be used as main calcs, because not everyone is scaling to 8-A anymore (8-B)
Yeah I hope we reach a solid ground this time instead of going back and forth with ratings. Take your time and work on calculations so that we don't need to go back and forth again & again
’ll be redoing Itadori’s profile because he’s the main character and deserves some quality profile,
For Itadori I have a format that fuse his abilities with stats from the same key.

It’s a tabber that has all his keys, and whenever you change the tabber to the key you want, it changes both abilities and stats.
Goat🐐 profile needs to be cooked perfectly
cooking-cook.gif

Can I use this for a crt to upgrade some speeds like Ryu?
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X_2.0/JJK_Project_Chapter_176_Feats
I guess you can upgrade Ryu's attack speed for GB to supersonic just like Choso's PB, but i don't think you can upgrade this to his combat speed.

Back