• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Equal in what? 😂 You can be equal and then still be better than the other in other aspects. Matter of a fact. Gojo has landed more hits on Sukuna h2h, performs better than Sukuna. This must go against the narrative right? Lmao. infact lemme show u

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

them being equal doesn't have to mean that they're equal in what u think. Infact are u aware that sukuna without the 10S would be long ago smoked? Gojo wouldn't have to hold back in any of his arsenal anymore in being wary of whatever Sukuna is doing or planning. (Maho is a potential threat) and he'd just spam red and blue as much as he can and then Sukuna is cooked. the domain battles would be over and sukuna dies in like 3rd domain battle or 2nd. he would no longer have Megumi as meat shield to take the burden for adaption (imagine if he didn't have Megumi as a body shield. he'd be literally dead. can't use him to adapt) or to have gojo being extremely cautious from the CT Merchant.

do u know what actually makes Sukuna equal to Gojo. It's the fact that he's jujutsu wise in the same tier as Gojo. Has an extra ct with the potential to adapt to Gojo's arsenal and moves, has essentially two arsenal. Has open domain, which gives him extra range and possibly better potency than a regular DE technique that is not open domain. He's comparable to Gojo in h2h etc. Him being physically way below Gojo in stats doesn't mean they aren't equal. it's just a YOU issue in that you take the wording too literal when u can't. Essentially you're also arguing that we should ignore the manga feats too.

also what? he never swapped. He maintained the two. That's not swapping. you've got it confused.

do u mean where they both were testing and playing with each other before they actually got serious. 😂 also him stopping Sukuna moment? you're twisting things to make it seem like he was struggling. he dropped down and pointed at sukuna and then got him sent flying. that's all.

??? He's VERY well trying to fight in h2h. now you're making up fanfiction. it's as if this manga wasn't centered around fighting and close quarter combat whatsoever. And it's as if Sukuna wasn't trying to stop gojo from ******** him over in h2h to not get so messed up. he's trying in the domain battle dude, otherwise it would break down faster and he'd get UV treatment more earlier.

like I said, you're just making up fanfiction. i never said infinite amp. if u think it gives insignificant increase for some reason then you should re read the manga and understand what peak jujutsu is about rather than trying to downplay domain amp. but again where do I say infinite amp. I'll wait for u to prove it. if you can't then admit you read wrong.

so you're saying you got no explanation as to how he pierced through his chest, which is a similar wound he had made prior to that when they started the small ping pong ball domain battle, implying he did it in h2h. you're basically arguing that gege just contradicted himself in this fight. ok bro. ill give you a better explanation: Gojo doesn't always use blue. there may be cases where they look "relative" but gojo ends up winning. and then there are cases where Gojo straight up overpowers or seemingly blitzes sukuna which seems like blue is used. or there's another explanation for it.

Gojo cares about Megumi and may thus held back some of his lethality on certain moments. YES he has said "I won't hold back" but notice the prior context: Gojo says he did a special training in this month of preparation in order to make himself capable of not holding back on Sukuna even if Megumi who is practically almost his son more or less, is the one he's fighting against. This is what Gojo has said in regards to not holding back or trying to kill. even then he gets quite pissed when he realizes what happened to megumi with the UV hit. Gojo alr has a very tight and close relationship with his students and has a quite soft heart for em.
3aA3NDW_1.jpg

^ This is what they also say, which they didn't say before when he said the same thing, which may indicate the first one where he says he'll kill Sukuna in ch225 wasn't true and he cares about Megumi. The second time he says it is when they seem to take notice and care. tho this is all after both got brain damage and things are starting to continue getting more heated in the fight, which brings me to this second point:
Gojo can be superficial in his personality when it comes to other people. He may say this, but think otherwise. Lemme show you.

kaisentcb_52_17.jpg

hZfYLor.jpg

both times he thinks differently. so this further supports the argument that he may say he won't hold back to kill, but isn't being truthful about it and thinks otherwise.
Infact, it would also explain as to why, the guy who says he'll kill you in a life and death battle, doesn't go for your head, or your gut or any other more vital area like the throat or eyes.
1MkkT8Y.jpg

Went for the chest instead.

mrAWCKs_edit_2125857734112076.jpg
Says he'll do that. which isn't killing him. Which doesn't really fit in with this "I'll kill you (basically having you dead)" when you say you'll only get someone close to death.

In conclusion, Gojo holds back in his lethality. Choose between these two instead of trying to basically argue "well i got no explanation for that but look this shows otherwise! meaning contradiction!" which is insane.

if you got an argument, don't put in "well your argument is just glazing" etc. logical arguments don't fit in with comments that only aim to put a argument bad in perspective.

Edit: On a second thought. When the students take notice of Gojo saying he'll kill Sukuna twice, it seems like they did not comment on the first because he didn't mean it, whereas in the second where things get far more desperate and dangerous, etc, they notice that gojo is more genuine. Which also makes sense because we see him putting far more effort than he did previously. So there's that.
loki-reading.gif

This scan and chapter 224 already backs up what I said. So don't bother replying with another essay which I won't read it either way.
2-91oHMfcaNxGzr-m.jpg

Anyway. About Gojo profile

"Higher with Cursed Energy Reinforcement" doesnt make sense at all. Sukuna could tank it only because Purple lost energy while traveling ~4Km to hit him. Beside, the High 7-C rating its already based on Cursed Energy Reinforcement
I'm gonna remove that sometimes later when I have time. May be this Sunday

@SunDaGamer Sukuna should get 2 different keys for Yuji & Megumi vessel?

With how the profile is right now it looks like the finger keys are for Sukuna's stats whilst he can be in either Yuji or Megumi's body in those keys since his stats shouldn't be different between them
@Arkenis was suggesting that we should seperate Yuji and Megumi keys because of abilities.

I'm fine with either way seperate or same. I have plan for small CRT so let me know if this needs to be separated. I will add that to my thread.

them being equal doesn't have to mean that they're equal in what u think. Infact are u aware that sukuna without the 10S would be long ago smoked? Gojo wouldn't have to hold back in any of his arsenal anymore in being wary of whatever Sukuna is doing or planning. (Maho is a potential threat) and he'd just spam red and blue as much as he can and then Sukuna is cooked. the domain battles would be over and sukuna dies in like 3rd domain battle or 2nd. he would no longer have Megumi as meat shield to take the burden for adaption (imagine if he didn't have Megumi as a body shield. he'd be literally dead. can't use him to adapt) or to have gojo being extremely cautious from the CT Merchant.
No he wouldn't be since if sukuna has no ten shadows his strategy would change adequatly, aka he would simply go true form off rip which already boosts all his physicals as well as his CT with the CT getting the largest boost overall with a 120% output amp which would **** gojo over in the domain clashes as sukuna would not only now have Physicals to match and likely overcome gojo in H2H but he would also have 4 hands to hold gojo down and counter any attack he throws at him kinda like this
2024-01-26_195909.png

and his CT's output in the domain would also be higher which would lead to gojo's domain breaking before it could do anything.
do u know what actually makes Sukuna equal to Gojo. It's the fact that he's jujutsu wise in the same tier as Gojo. Has an extra ct with the potential to adapt to Gojo's arsenal and moves, has essentially two arsenal. Has open domain, which gives him extra range and possibly better potency than a regular DE technique that is not open domain. He's comparable to Gojo in h2h etc. Him being physically way below Gojo in stats doesn't mean they aren't equal. it's just a YOU issue in that you take the wording too literal when u can't. Essentially you're also arguing that we should ignore the manga feats too.
his physicals are on the same exact level as gojo my man, the reason gojo was outdoing sukuna in H2H is due to the Blue amp on all his attacks which nanami directly compares to his 7/3 critical hits and the fact that sukuna was planning around adaptation meaning his use of Domain Amp was limited as to not **** over the adaptation process as said in chapter 247.
??? He's VERY well trying to fight in h2h. now you're making up fanfiction. it's as if this manga wasn't centered around fighting and close quarter combat whatsoever. And it's as if Sukuna wasn't trying to stop gojo from ******** him over in h2h to not get so messed up. he's trying in the domain battle dude, otherwise it would break down faster and he'd get UV treatment more earlier.
No he really wasn't for 80% of the battle sukuna was specifically taking hits that he didn't need to take so that he could make sure maho adapts to gojo's infinity so that he himself could get an amp for his shrine CT, hell gojo himself points out that sukuna was taking risky options in the domain battle instead of solutions without risks and why was he doing it? to adapt to infinity which kinda requires him not to stay in domain amp at all times which we see he can do in the second domain clash.

I don't know what you are debating here but the bias is through the roof

No he wouldn't be since if sukuna has no ten shadows his strategy would change adequatly, aka he would simply go true form off rip which already boosts all his physicals as well as his CT with the CT getting the largest boost overall with a 120% output amp which would **** gojo over in the domain clashes as sukuna would not only now have Physicals to match and likely overcome gojo in H2H but he would also have 4 hands to hold gojo down and counter any attack he throws at him kinda like this
2024-01-26_195909.png

and his CT's output in the domain would also be higher which would lead to gojo's domain breaking before it could do anything.

his physicals are on the same exact level as gojo my man, the reason gojo was outdoing sukuna in H2H is due to the Blue amp on all his attacks which nanami directly compares to his 7/3 critical hits and the fact that sukuna was planning around adaptation meaning his use of Domain Amp was limited as to not **** over the adaptation process as said in chapter 247.

No he really wasn't for 80% of the battle sukuna was specifically taking hits that he didn't need to take so that he could make sure maho adapts to gojo's infinity so that he himself could get an amp for his shrine CT, hell gojo himself points out that sukuna was taking risky options in the domain battle instead of solutions without risks and why was he doing it? to adapt to infinity which kinda requires him not to stay in domain amp at all times which we see he can do in the second domain clash.

Also I think he can use this on combat if he really wants. This is most likely his stomach mouth looking at size of it
Scan1. Scan2

loki-reading.gif

This scan and chapter 224 already backs up what I said. So don't bother replying with another essay which I won't read it either way.
2-91oHMfcaNxGzr-m.jpg
It doesnt? Again there is no swapping.
[Narrator: The return of Domain Amplification.
Narrator: What captivated Sukuna’s eyes beyond that was the interruption and resumption of the cursed techniques effect due to Domain Amplification.
Sukuna: "Even when I activated domain amplification in my battle with Gojo Satoru I paid utmost attention to ensure that the adaptation wouldn’t reach the point of being invalid but made it so it was interrupted."
Sukuna: "This guy's blade also interjects domain amplification and the cursed technique effect resumes."]

0107-018.png

Probably this. Sukuna's far above Ino's base attacks so even given a bf and ratio it just wouldn't do much. Ratio works when the person is below or somewhat comparable but once you're too far above it won't do much. A bf also probably doesn't do much if they're already far below the targets durability.

Never stated to boost his physicals, infact his strategy changing like that would get him killed, do u wanna know why? Because Gege intended for Sukuna to find a way to beat gojo, which kinda reminds me of Sukuna saying Megumi showed him the way from the Maho vs Sukuna fight, and how Sukuna at ch236 says he needed Maho for the way to bypass Gojo's infinity. Anyways all of this is just straight up wrong about the true form being more useful. Infact Sukuna thinks Meguna is more useful/important in fighting amongst sorcerers instead 😂 also his ct never got any boost, you're just writing fanfiction.
He wouldn't have any physicals to match. he's getting smoked in h2h already. 4 arms is doing little when gojo was already handling a 3v1 just fine. in short his 4 arms is doing little.
Also wtf? No he isn't holding Gojo. Gojo isn't Kashimo's bum ass Sub 1F to 3F level fodder.

? his ct output being higher is just another fanfiction. unless u can prove it.

No they aren't. You just blatantly ignored my reasoning and literally just parroted what Elde said. you're blatantly ignoring first domain battle context, and the third and fourth, which I had already outlined for my reasoning. Sukuna's DA being limited wasn't ever a issue, as Gojo himself states he was only using DA in the domain battle, nothing about it being weaker or whatever, so he been using it whenever he engages with gojo in hand to hand.

No he really wasn't for 80% of the battle sukuna was specifically taking hits that he didn't need to take so that he could make sure maho adapts to gojo's infinity so that he himself could get an amp for his shrine CT
? Dude are you ignoring what they say in ch230. They say he used Megumi to take the burden of adapting so that Maho can get the results of it. the benefit that is. Now mfs saying Sukuna wasn't trying 😭 also what? tf is "he himself could get an amp for his shrine ct" coming from???

hell gojo himself points out that sukuna was taking risky options in the domain battle instead of solutions without risks and why was he doing it? to adapt to infinity which kinda requires him not to stay in domain amp at all times which we see he can do in the second domain clash.
Okay? Doesn't mean anything. Everytime he interacting with gojo he is using domain amp. everything else u said doesn't really mean anything so idc.

LMAO. u argued his ct output would be higher in the domain if he used true form, which has literally no basis in the manga. u argued his true form would automatically boost his ct with a 20% increase. u stated his physical stats would also increase ignoring the fact that his ce won't change at all, as he's just changing to this appearance lol.

Back