• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

20240126_162656.jpg

Even if we put Sukuna's Fire Arrow as equal to general AP somehow, Gojo lack feats to survive such temperature
Imagine a Fuga point blank after Sukuna broke UV the first time + Kamutoke spam and whatever Hiten does, all while Sukuna is constantly chanting and recovering

No bro gojo low diffs heian sukuna trust

Imagine a Fuga point blank after Sukuna broke UV the first time + Kamutoke spam and whatever Hiten does, all while Sukuna is constantly chanting and recovering

now imagine if he didn't have the wheel to adapt. RCT and anti domain techs still would've countered the tool and fuga. I mean hell even a amped red would probably stop Fuga.

now imagine if he didn't have the wheel to adapt. RCT and anti domain techs still would've countered the tool and fuga. I mean hell even a amped red would probably stop Fuga.
His CT is burnt out post domain shattering so he would have to exhaust himself to recoup his CT, there is 0 shot he is doing all that and amping a red with chants while 4 arm Sukuna is pressuring him while Malevolant Shrine is constantly shredding him, Kamutoke is zapping him and Hiten is doing something funny too. Gojo needed multiple simple domains for a reason. He would just get more and more worn out. We've already seen Sukuna survive a point blank Red to the face, 200% Purple off guard, Unlimited Purple so Gojo needs to win a domain clash against Heian Sukuna which I don't see happening.

Never stated to boost his physicals, infact his strategy changing like that would get him killed, do u wanna know why? Because Gege intended for Sukuna to find a way to beat gojo, which kinda reminds me of Sukuna saying Megumi showed him the way from the Maho vs Sukuna fight, and how Sukuna at ch236 says he needed Maho for the way to bypass Gojo's infinity.
wrong on both accounts
2024-01-27_004739.png

2024-01-27_004932.png

Gojo himself is unsure if he could take meguna without ten shadows and sukuna says that it was a near impossible application of the CT.
Anyways all of this is just straight up wrong about the true form being more useful. Infact Sukuna thinks Meguna is more useful/important in fighting amongst sorcerers instead 😂 also his ct never got any boost, you're just writing fanfiction.
?????
2024-01-27_005436.png

have you read the chapters? sukuna is constantly chanting and using hand signs we see in the second clash with gojo and sukuna that you can use hand signs to change conditions within the domain meaning that hand signs at the bare minimum can effect domains and likely boost them.

The combination of chanting and incantations allows you to boost your CT's output
2024-01-27_005932.png
2024-01-27_005946.png
2024-01-27_005951.png

just the ability to constantly chant and use handsigns would boost sukunas output to the point where gojo's win con of the compressed domain fly's right out the window.

He wouldn't have any physicals to match. he's getting smoked in h2h already. 4 arms is doing little when gojo was already handling a 3v1 just fine. in short his 4 arms is doing little.
dude be real, neither agito or maho mattered squat in the H2H fights both of them are leagues weaker than both sukuna and gojo this is less oh well gojo can take on 2 strong arms and 4 weak ones at the same time and more can he take on two sukunas at once in hand to hand and if you think that I want to know your dealer cuse GOD DAMN! I want me some of that other worldly zaza.
Also wtf? No he isn't holding Gojo. Gojo isn't Kashimo's bum ass Sub 1F to 3F level fodder.
yes he is.
? his ct output being higher is just another fanfiction. unless u can prove it.
constant incantations look above.
No they aren't. You just blatantly ignored my reasoning and literally just parroted what Elde said. you're blatantly ignoring first domain battle context, and the third and fourth, which I had already outlined for my reasoning. Sukuna's DA being limited wasn't ever a issue, as Gojo himself states he was only using DA in the domain battle, nothing about it being weaker or whatever, so he been using it whenever he engages with gojo in hand to hand.
no its not the issue of it being weaker its an issue of focus you silly goose;
2024-01-27_010436.png

Sukuna himself says he had to pay close attention not to **** up the adaptation with DA so while it was not weaker sukuna not only had to use it as a last resort in H2H as to not slow down the adaptation process he also had to focus on the proper application of it as to not nullify the process all together. Think of this like fighting a person while holding a plate on your head and trying not to drop it, you are going to miss opening within the opponents guard as to not shatter the damned thing.
? Dude are you ignoring what they say in ch230. They say he used Megumi to take the burden of adapting so that Maho can get the results of it. the benefit that is. Now mfs saying Sukuna wasn't trying 😭 also what? tf is "he himself could get an amp for his shrine ct" coming from???
and are you ignoring that he can use DA to not get smacked with unlimited void? you do know DA is literally Simple domain on steroids right? Sukuna can just have it running during the domain clash without any issue the only reason he didn't is due to the process of adaptation as he would shoot that shit in the leg by activiating it throughout the DE battles I mean its outright confirmed that DA can actually nullify the effect in 230 my good man.
Okay? Doesn't mean anything. Everytime he interacting with gojo he is using domain amp. everything else u said doesn't really mean anything so idc.

LMAO. u argued his ct output would be higher in the domain if he used true form, which has literally no basis in the manga. u argued his true form would automatically boost his ct with a 20% increase. u stated his physical stats would also increase ignoring the fact that his ce won't change at all, as he's just changing to this appearance lol.
not his true form by itself the abilities it provides would, as again constant incantations and hand signs are flat out confirmed to do that hell even gojo himself has used those to drastically amp his blue mid fight, I mean common have you been reading manga at all or just huffing copium after gojo got smacked in the face? Also sukunas physicals would be boosted due to the simple fact of how CE reinforcement works, while you can use CE to overcome short comings in physicals having a strong base would also increase your overall stats
2024-01-27_011631.png

its been pointed out to us before and just FYI sukuna's 6'11 400+ pounds body of pure muscle that is outright stated to be near perfect by throw them hands hajime kashimo and even the narrator is most definitly above megumi's 5'8 120 pound noodle of a body.

I would agree that sukuna's essence and presence can alter the body but not to quite such a massive extreme of the full reincarnation as for 3F sukuna's output it's questionable if that is due to him altering the body or due to him simply amping yuji's already far superior stats when compered to megumi (I mean he confirms it for us himself) and amping it up with 3 fingers worth of cursed energy and sukuna's own insane CE efficiency

Also I am not saying that True form sukuna is much faster than meguna only that he has superior strength and dura speed should be around the same and the difference itself isn't massive more like going up from 98% of his OG power from 1000 years ago to like 99% a boost that is noticable but not too great

I would agree that sukuna's essence and presence can alter the body but not to quite such a massive extreme of the full reincarnation as for 3F sukuna's output it's questionable if that is due to him altering the body or due to him simply amping yuji's already far superior stats when compered to megumi (I mean he confirms it for us himself) and amping it up with 3 fingers worth of cursed energy and sukuna's own insane CE efficiency
Given it's 3F Sukuna in question, my thought process is that it's only be a fraction of his original raw might

Given it's 3F Sukuna in question, my thought process is that it's only be a fraction of his original raw might
I mean honestly the fingers are a messy thing to scale since we kinda know now that the fingers are just his own CE and soul nothing else and since having more CE mainly just boosts the amount you could amp with it should really be that much of a difference due to sukuna's own insane CE effeciency and hell the man looked at mahoraga who has already adapted to his 15F output and said he "might" have lost to it at 3 fingers.

15F Nue lightning is better than trash Kamutoke.

Even if we put Sukuna's Fire Arrow as equal to general AP somehow, Gojo lack feats to survive such temperature
if gojo is surviving his domain already with no domain amp but nerf in every turn, whilst only registering said cuts as at best paper cuts (with large amount of blood coating him from so many slashes hitting him each and every inch of his body), then what do u think a fire arrow is doing. it does nothing.
if you're strong you can survive the temperature. that's how jjk works.
don't believe me? here u go
>> [Jogo’s line “The average Jujutsu Sorcerer would have burned up just entering my domain.” is about the debuff effect, on account of him being extremely strong.

Was Itadori fine in there thanks to Sukuna, thanks to Gojo or thanks to him being no ordinary person himself? Please, choose whichever you like best.

The rock Gojo suddenly smashed inside the domain was a “Meteor” unleashed by Jogo as a testing measure and it didn’t have any sure-hit effect.]

in conclusion gojo would survive fire arrow who's way below domain cleave and dismantle sure hit

Can I use this for a crt to upgrade some speeds like Ryu?
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X_2.0/JJK_Project_Chapter_176_Feats

wrong on both accounts
LMAOOO. Let's fact check you real quick
First off. That's referring to Trump cards. I.e Fire arrow, transformation to heal your outward appearance and so on. Kamutoke also counts btw. What do they all do? Nothing. They're useless. Sure, he's holding back but why? because he can't bypass limitless dude. Literally the whole reason he set out to get the 10S and his reasoning for it is to bypass infinity cuz he doesn't know any other way...oh wait he does, domain. but whoops that one didn't work now did it. It's why I say they're useless, on account for Gojo's limitless AND his overall high physical stats rendering tools like Kamutoke useless, or fire arrow doing little to no help to turn the tables. Part of why gojo even is also unsure is because of the world dismantle sukuna did, unaware that Sukuna only acquired this THANKS to Mahoraga showing him the way.

Gojo himself is unsure if he could take meguna without ten shadows and sukuna says that it was a near impossible application of the CT.
Because of whatever arsenal he has, not really knowing, or just being quite humble, that fire arrow and transformation (was used to heal his flesh, that's what it was used for lol) holds little to no help in this fight. His tools that we've seen even less. He's also attributing this to the world dismantle he got hit by, which he didn't really know until Sukuna tells him right about it. so let's not ignore the context we're being presented with bro.

Dude you said he got boost when transforming. You're literally lying straight through your teeth. If you wanted to say he could do incantations and hand signs much better then yes he could do that much better now. But saying he's already got that boost set in ready without doing said hand signs and incantations is wild. not that it matters. cuz all are ass and sukuna's domain proved that no matter how much he's boosting his ct outside of domain, they're gonna be tiny scratches. he already tried to kill bro, think about it. and mfs think sukuna should have used fire arrow not thinking that bro is seeing his peak jujutsu isn't chopping bro up and is just doing what looks like paper cuts on him 😭

have you read the chapters? sukuna is constantly chanting and using hand signs we see in the second clash with gojo and sukuna that you can use hand signs to change conditions within the domain meaning that hand signs at the bare minimum can effect domains and likely boost them.
???? u don't use hand signs to change conditions of your domain lmao what. the mudra that u use is to unleash your domain. but it doesn't mean you're changing it, you're just deploying it. nowhere is it stated ur hand signs and incantations boost your domain further. nor is it shown. you're extrapolating it from nowhere.

The combination of chanting and incantations allows you to boost your CT's output
2024-01-27_005932.png
2024-01-27_005946.png
2024-01-27_005951.png

just the ability to constantly chant and use handsigns would boost sukunas output to the point where gojo's win con of the compressed domain fly's right out the window.
ye and we saw what peak jujutsu did to gojo. paper cuts. next

dude be real, neither agito or maho mattered squat in the H2H fights both of them are leagues weaker than both sukuna and gojo this is less oh well gojo can take on 2 strong arms and 4 weak ones at the same time and more can he take on two sukunas at once in hand to hand and if you think that I want to know your dealer cuse GOD DAMN! I want me some of that other worldly zaza.
they did given how sukuna calls and thinks it is a 3v1 and they all keep up with gojo and sukuna, Maho more so😭 Maho eating BFs like breakfast when Sukuna got knocked out from just one. They all JUMP Gojo. they're not leagues weaker than Sukuna you're just glazing. Yeah I think Gojo is taking on two shikigamis comparable/relative to Sukuna 😂. U can't say Maho never mattered either.

yes he is.
no he isnt. Blue orbs manifest point blank near Sukuna and he gonna be Wombling and get hit by blue and get his ass whooped. Anytime he tries anything funny and he's getting that treatment. not that it matters gojo is >> him as a h2h fighter and most especially in physical stats.

constant incantations look above.
should have said so from the very beginning.

no its not the issue of it being weaker its an issue of focus you silly goose;
issue of focus on 10S ct btw which he isn't as good at as his Malevolent ct. not that this matters cuz he's only maintaining the balance between two things, alternating to switch without having the adaptation cancelled. his DA being cancelled is fine, his adaptation is not. full output rct (rct is arguably more difficult than DA especially at full output), ct burnout nerf, full ce reinforcement and constantly being wounded nonstop more difficult than whatever Sukuna does btw.

Sukuna himself says he had to pay close attention not to **** up the adaptation with DA so while it was not weaker sukuna not only had to use it as a last resort in H2H as to not slow down the adaptation process he also had to focus on the proper application of it as to not nullify the process all together. Think of this like fighting a person while holding a plate on your head and trying not to drop it, you are going to miss opening within the opponents guard as to not shatter the damned thing.
ye he had to focus on making sure it didn't cancel out the other that's all there is to it. and whatever gojo did is far more difficult and strenuous.

and are you ignoring that he can use DA to not get smacked with unlimited void?
he never did. this isn't something simple domains or falling blossom can deal with due to how complex it is (UV). doubt DA could work out, and we never see him doing that anyways.

Sukuna can just have it running during the domain clash without any issue the only reason he didn't is due to the process of adaptation as he would shoot that shit in the leg by activiating it throughout the DE battles I mean its outright confirmed that DA can actually nullify the effect in 230 my good man
No it isn't confirmed. Never is it stated it could nullify the effect in ch230 and ive read through it rn.

not his true form by itself the abilities it provides would, as again constant incantations and hand signs are flat out confirmed to do that hell even gojo himself has used those to drastically amp his blue mid fight,
? He never used incantations to drastically amp his blue. it recovered its output tho yes.

Also sukunas physicals would be boosted due to the simple fact of how CE reinforcement works, while you can use CE to overcome short comings in physicals having a strong base would also increase your overall stats
no? u acting as if Sukuna having far more muscles did something now, ur just dragging it. Yuji would have far more muscle mass and taller height if that was the case but no it isn't. also that guy named sir marvelous already said the same thing, but I should mention this as well: Sukuna prefers and wants to have the appearance of Megumi. He says it is, and I quote: More fitting to fight amongst sorcerers. That already tells me Meguna > Sukuna 😭
not to mention Sukuna can already manifest a second mouth for himself on his meguna body, or alter its form as he wishes, like we see in the manga. don't see why he can't do four arms as well for it, since he can already manifest a second mouth. (anime shows it too)

its been pointed out to us before and just FYI sukuna's 6'11 400+ pounds body of pure muscle that is outright stated to be near perfect by throw them hands hajime kashimo and even the narrator is most definitly above megumi's 5'8 120 pound noodle of a body.
yeah because of extra mouth, arms. not because of physical stats increase. that's never stated, but the former is.

he not surviving the ap of it though.
yes he is surviving the ap of it when Sukuna's peak jujutsu domain expansion of his CT which is >>> Fire arrow that is not even a level of maximum ct technique in jujutsu. let alone domain expansion jujutsu level. why do u think he never used fire arrow in the domain. if you were him and saw this guy not being chopped into pieces, only suffering scratches and small wounds that only accumulate at best without tearing apart or slashing off a single piece of flesh would u not think "yeah i don't think my far weaker move in jujutsu is gonna do shit ngl"?

now if yall were to say domain amped fire arrow or sure hit (idk how that works since he's saying box which then gives him fire arrow, but ig that's just fire arrow then. tho isn't that part of his technique already? ye idk) then that's another matter. Maybe he'd still survive it given he's surviving a focused sure hit domain amped cleave and dismantle hitting at him nonstop instantly with hundreds of slashes thrown at his ass. he'd be wounded but i doubt he'd be dead, so he'd pull through and again he has falling blossom emotion so that would help out a lot.

Idk why you're making a comparation between Gojo surviving Jogo's heat with Sukuna's Fuga. I mean, Sukuna literally carbonized Jogo without problem

Beside, it's accepted that Fire Arrow is a oneshot move, so meh
no im explaining that if you're strong in jjk u can survive high level of temperatures like jogo's domain which is a literal instant "poof ur gone from this heat lmao". since gojo is already far above Sukuna in physical stats i don't see why he wouldn't survive Fire arrow given he already survived peak jujutsu domain expansion cleave and dismantle focused onto his ass. domain sure hit fire arrow might be joever or not for gojo tho.

It never stated as it's Sukuna's Raw power we already know Sukuna didn't started his transformation until Kashimo fight so whatever you saying is headcanon.
It's Yujis Raw power mixed with Sukuna pumping it with his CE output.
Nothing about Yuji is stated nor implied to be in effect here. By Megumi's word, the only one we have regarding this instance, that raw power is his own. Don't blast me about headcanon when you're asserting your own

anyways, how many are aware or noticed that The mandala art depicting Gojo, Sukuna, Kenjaku and Yuji can be used to predict future events in the manga? and that it has been proven to be true in doing so. (although said events are just certain elements getting involved with some bit of a clue. Nanami's CT for example being involved in a way in regards to Sukuna, was predicted. Yuta's involvement with Kenjaku as well. And then there's Yuta's involvement with Sukuna.)
☹️ then i suppose nobody here does

Nothing about Yuji is stated nor implied to be in effect here. By Megumi's word, the only one we have regarding this instance, that raw power is his own. Don't blast me about headcanon when you're asserting your own
I gave my reasoning unlike you have zero basis on why that's Sukuna's Raw power. We also know Yuji body resists Sukuna which backs up my point there is nothing indicates Sukuna can insert his shit there.

We also consistently gotten statement for Yujis Raw power throughout the series unlike Sukuna doing doing something so send some proof for that's Sukuna's Raw power otherwise you're the one who with headcanon.

nobara is implied to be in some sort of coma state in one of the interviews. (if u want i can link it)
also yeah Kashimo dying like that was so wtf. all that hype went down the drain so quickly.

i doubt megumi is dead.

gojo is coming back, trust.

anyways, how many are aware or noticed that The mandala art depicting Gojo, Sukuna, Kenjaku and Yuji can be used to predict future events in the manga? and that it has been proven to be true in doing so. (although said events are just certain elements getting involved with some bit of a clue. Nanami's CT for example being involved in a way in regards to Sukuna, was predicted. Yuta's involvement with Kenjaku as well. And then there's Yuta's involvement with Sukuna.)
Link the Interview

I gave my reasoning unlike you have zero basis on why that's Sukuna's Raw power. We also know Yuji body resists Sukuna which backs up my point there is nothing indicates Sukuna can insert his shit there.

We also consistently gotten statement for Yujis Raw power throughout the series unlike Sukuna doing doing something so send some proof for that's Sukuna's Raw power otherwise you're the one who with headcanon.
Because that's what the story is saying, using Megumi as a mouthpiece? You're just going against what the story itself is asserting

Question for y'all, do y'all think that if Ino landed a 7:3 hit and a Black Flash at the same time, he would do some good damage on Sukuna?
If he has his CE Reinforcements on I don't think it will work. He tanked the attack without Reinforcements. It's pretty much clear Sukuna currently only used it against Yuta not to talk about using it on 2F's so Ino's attack which he tanked should be without CE Reinforcements.

Because that's what the story is saying, using Megumi as a mouthpiece? You're just going against what the story itself is asserting
I have something to back up you don't so you are the one who is going against the narrative. Feel free to show me one statement for raw power from Megumi version of Sukuna. Of course you can't because Yuji thing is you are taking it out of Context

I have something to back up you don't so you are the one who is going against the narrative. Feel free to show me one statement for raw power from Megumi version of Sukuna. Of course you can't because Yuji thing is you are taking it out of Context
His body resisting Sukuna doesn't stop his essence from altering the body upon taking control (the tattoos, extra eyes, and sharpened nails), so that's a moot point. That means it isn't out of question for Sukuna's physical might to overwrite Yuji's (and clearly it does)

Second...what? Megumi says it immediately upon getting manhandled by him lmao

The structure of the dialogue is respective to Sukuna's own attributes that make him so formidable

I don't know why you're being this obtuse and assertive about your own headcanon

Not gonna let this become long-winded because the story itself already says this and I'm just reiterating it

Last edited:
His body resisting Sukuna doesn't stop his essence from altering the body upon taking control (the tattoos, extra eyes, and sharpened nails), so that's a moot point. That means it isn't out of question for Sukuna's physical might to overwrite Yuji's (and clearly it does)
It doesn't you still not proved anything so far you still not debunked Sukuna not using his transformation until Kashimo fight. Still what you claiming about overwriting is headcanon until you debunk that.
Second...what? Megumi says it immediately upon getting manhandled by him him lmao

The structure of the dialogue is respective to Sukuna's own attributes that make him so formidable

I don't know why you're being this obtuse and assertive about your own headcanon

I asked you to show me where Sukuna was stated to be physically praised in Megumi vessel after taking over if you are saying is true we would have gotten atleast one statement feel free to show me where it was stated

It doesn't you still not proved anything so far you still not debunked Sukuna not using his transformation until Kashimo fight. Still what you claiming about overwriting is headcanon until you debunk that.
That's because it has no bearing on this
I asked you to show me where Sukuna was stated to be physically praised in Megumi vessel after taking over if you are saying is true we would have gotten atleast one statement feel free to show me where it was stated
Why would there need to be? The way the statement is made during Sukuna's fight against Megumi asserts that the physical strength he displays while in a vessel is his own

Back