• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Everyone knows who lives in headcanon when comes to JJK. 🙄
Tell me who was making headcanon with Buddhism me or you? I guess that was me 😁. I guess i was the one who went to RVT for that.
when did I make headcanon about Buddhism? prove that. besides that you're actually arguing he wasn't trying to kill gojo. you literally failed to read the manga 😭
ye went to rvt unrelated to scaling. keep your point consistent.

Crazy cuz all of them were/are getting pressed by past sorcerers. Two of them definitely dying at least
sanditon-sanditon-pbs.gif

I'm betting on all of them dying except Yuji because Gege wants to torture him.

This doesn't prove its weaker. Your whole argument is based off interpretation of how everything went, not how it is. And Domains are the peak not due to ap, idk where that interpretation came from.
It did. You're just not reading the reasoning or the proof for it.
??? My whole interpretation is based on the fact that one is considered to be apex jujutsu because of the fact that domain expansions are stated to be apex jujutsu, for mainly two important reasons: Your CT just gets good. And you also happen to get good. If your Ct was previously ass, now it's really good. Naoya is a example in his CT precision going a whole level higher in its main attribute. Megumi despite having incomplete ass domain, got his maximum elephant just much better. we clearly see the main highlighted effects of how things just suddenly get leagues better.

Domains are peak due to their two main focuses. Your ct is in prime environment, literally. And you yourself get better. The gojo vs Sukuna context further bolsters my point. if you somehow think fire arrow has a much higher power than peak jujutsu (that's what the two main focus are about it. Your CT in prime environment, with sure hit effect which are stated to be deadly in raws, cuz of the increase granted by domain. and then there's you being now domain amped.) despite everything else denoting otherwise then idk what to tell you. Fire arrow is part of his arsenal that is his ct, but it ain't his ultimate CT, let alone his domain expansion where his CT is at the prime environment, just at the peak jujutsu.

It did. You're just not reading the reasoning or the proof for it.
??? My whole interpretation is based on the fact that one is considered to be apex jujutsu because of the fact that domain expansions are stated to be apex jujutsu, for mainly two important reasons: Your CT just gets good. And you also happen to get good. If your Ct was previously ass, now it's really good. Naoya is a example in his CT precision going a whole level higher in its main attribute. Megumi despite having incomplete ass domain, got his maximum elephant just much better. we clearly see the main highlighted effects of how things just suddenly get leagues better.
I'm not disagreeing that the ct gets better, the point is that Kenjaku's saying its above everything else because of how good it is in battle, as you showed before here
It is called the “culmination of a jujutsu battle” because it can be said that a domain expansion = the end.
This is less to do with power individually and more just about the "gg" aspect of domains.

despite everything else denoting otherwise then idk what to tell you. Fire arrow is part of his arsenal that is his ct, but it ain't his ultimate CT, let alone his domain expansion where his CT is at the prime environment, just at the peak jujutsu.
I think you're misinterpreting what the peak of jujutsu means here is the issue more. And my other point about how if domains attacks really were superior to everything else outside of domain then Gojo's advice of just destroy the attacks with jujutsu wouldn't be useful to most sorcerers. And I think most showings of domain attacks being countered by the one's trapped show this. Naobito, Maki, Nanami, Reggie, all wouldn't scale to those attacks they defended or beat, they'd be getting destroyed by them cuz as you think its superior.

I'm not disagreeing that the ct gets better, the point is that Kenjaku's saying its above everything else because of how good it is in battle, as you showed before here
Yeah it's good because of how high level it is in your arsenal? It's considered to be your ultimate trump card, because of how good ur ct gets that's better than using a maximum ct. you're not really countering anything.

This is less to do with power individually and more just about the "gg" aspect of domains.
Both actually. i still have yet to see u or anybody else prove that fire arrow which is two ranks below Sukuna's DE, to have more power than DE or equal. whereas ive proven DE is at least way above by two ranks at minimum which would put it above fire arrow which isn't peak jujutsu let alone maximum ct level. did u know that range barely matters in what makes Sukuna's DE good? otherwise Fire arrow would be maximum CT at the very least or a very high level of jujutsu, but it is not. So it's easy to conclude range plays little to defining what's maximum ct jujutsu level or DE jujutsu level, meaning that it further narrows down as to what makes DE peak. and since Maximum CT is considered to be the peak of your ct, and DE implyingly replicates that, then this tells us Ur ct in domain > ur maximum ct.

I think you're misinterpreting what the peak of jujutsu means here is the issue more. And my other point about how if domains attacks really were superior to everything else outside of domain then Gojo's advice of just destroy the attacks with jujutsu wouldn't be useful to most sorcerers. And I think most showings of domain attacks being countered by the one's trapped show this. Naobito, Maki, Nanami, Reggie, all wouldn't scale to those attacks they defended or beat, they'd be getting destroyed by them cuz as you think its superior.
First: You're ignoring that gojo is considered to be a literal non-standard, and even Kusakabe the literally almost omniscient mf (gege views him as the guy to push the storyline forward, kinda similar to a narrator in a way but not literally. Basically he knows a lot. he does the explaining) and Nanami says u can't measure up to him.
I'll repeat: nanami and kusakabe said "yeah don’t try copy Gojo, he's a shit teacher and does things regular folks can’t do"
Secondly: Noabito could barely survive 70% of Dagons domain after 60 ******* seconds. Tell naobito to chill in dagons domain for 100% of its power for 120 seconds.
And Reggie wasn’t even up against a real domain, and he got curbstomped. poor example there again.

Domain are peak sorcery because they give you stat amp, traps your opponent (well sukuna's doesn't so the other aspect would be creating your innate domain the foundation of your technique than that so shrug) and allows you to attack them with guranteed hits as much as you want for as long as you can sustain your DE. And the only counter is domain or a lil shitty bubble that doesn't even last long.
Fire arrow does not do do any of this here above ^^

what part of this is unacceptable to yall? gege been telling you all of this but nope, ya tryna argue basic fire attack is better. yes basic fire attack. it's not maximum ct or DE level. Sukuna is attacking with a trillion instant hit attacks over 200m while being amped, but somehow basic fire attack> DE.

unless you think fire arrow > individual slashes in ap? then if you want to think that, its fine.(There's more evidence to say the reverse but i don't really care) but nobody is saying that.

unless you think fire arrow > individual slashes in ap? then if you want to think that, its fine.(There's more evidence to say the reverse but i don't really care) but nobody is saying that.
I'm just gonna tell you this; Sukuna used his domain on Mahoraga and couldn't destroy his body, he pulled out the fire arrow and could. If this doesn't prove what I've been tryna convey, idk what will.

When this dude hits you with the Malevolent Void...

LMAOOO. Let's fact check you real quick
First off. That's referring to Trump cards. I.e Fire arrow, transformation to heal your outward appearance and so on. Kamutoke also counts btw. What do they all do? Nothing. They're useless. Sure, he's holding back but why? because he can't bypass limitless dude. Literally the whole reason he set out to get the 10S and his reasoning for it is to bypass infinity cuz he doesn't know any other way...oh wait he does, domain. but whoops that one didn't work now did it. It's why I say they're useless, on account for Gojo's limitless AND his overall high physical stats rendering tools like Kamutoke useless, or fire arrow doing little to no help to turn the tables. Part of why gojo even is also unsure is because of the world dismantle sukuna did, unaware that Sukuna only acquired this THANKS to Mahoraga showing him the way.
again wrong, the main reason as to why sukuna used 10 Shadows is to gain further power an improve his own CT and its clear as day and the reason as to why the domain didn't work out was due to his strat with 10 shadows as he took overly risky options as confirmed by gojo himself
2024-01-28_194113.png

hell sukuna decided for no reason what so ever to pull out the maho wheel after gojo's domain expansion was axed due to brain damage and what reason would he have to do that? Sukuna still though that he had his domain and gojo did too considering how he looked here:
2024-01-28_194321.png
2024-01-28_194329.png

and considering that both their RCT outputs have fallen drasitcally gojo's chances of surviving a Shrine without even being able to open his simple domain are quite literally 0 as RCT was the only thing letting him get out of those alive.
Because of whatever arsenal he has, not really knowing, or just being quite humble, that fire arrow and transformation (was used to heal his flesh, that's what it was used for lol) holds little to no help in this fight. His tools that we've seen even less. He's also attributing this to the world dismantle he got hit by, which he didn't really know until Sukuna tells him right about it. so let's not ignore the context we're being presented with bro.
yeah useless cept again giving him better H2H off rip, superior base physicals than megumi's body and the ability to use chants and signs which buff his output, as for komotuke we don't know how cursed tools interact with DA so it might actually be useful somewhat but its less of a factor one way or the other.
Dude you said he got boost when transforming. You're literally lying straight through your teeth. If you wanted to say he could do incantations and hand signs much better then yes he could do that much better now. But saying he's already got that boost set in ready without doing said hand signs and incantations is wild. not that it matters. cuz all are ass and sukuna's domain proved that no matter how much he's boosting his ct outside of domain, they're gonna be tiny scratches. he already tried to kill bro, think about it. and mfs think sukuna should have used fire arrow not thinking that bro is seeing his peak jujutsu isn't chopping bro up and is just doing what looks like paper cuts on him 😭
Yeah he does, getting two extra hands by itself is already a massive buff, the ability to use incantations and signs without hampering H2H is a massive buff and FYI getting extra abilities and stats is the definition of a boost/buff also interesting definition of "paper cuts"
2024-01-28_194956.png

cuse I don't know about you but losing a whole ass eye, bleeding out a buckets worth of blood and having to run away from the domain is not something I would consider to be inconsequential in this fight, as due to the 4 hands, the ability to cast signs and resite incantations which will boost the output of the domain and the overall ability to compete in hand to hand far better would mean that the one single win con gojo had during the start of the fight aka compresed domain becomes absolutely worthless as; one he would not be able to win the tug of war in the first place due to the improved output and even if the output increase doesn't outright shatter that thing second one, the 3 min timer gets shortened by over 20% meaning that gojo gets smacked in the face by shrine all 5 times as he was only able to deal enough damage at the end of each 3 min strugle and now he doesn't have 3 but only 2:28 if not less due to how subtraction of CT's works meaning that gojo gets screwed to the moon and back as he would not only be getting hit by stronger slashes but by more in general meaning that the already decreasing RCT output gets decreased quicker and more drastically meaning that by the failure of the 5 clash he would be dead.
???? u don't use hand signs to change conditions of your domain lmao what. the mudra that u use is to unleash your domain. but it doesn't mean you're changing it, you're just deploying it. nowhere is it stated ur hand signs and incantations boost your domain further. nor is it shown. you're extrapolating it from nowhere.
MY GUY!? you really have read the fight have ya?
2024-01-28_195730.png
2024-01-28_195736.png

The literal one and only time we see someone actively change their domain conditions through binding vows is with sukuna doing a hand sign and drastically changing the conditions of his domain and here you are with saying cringing things like " hurd dur its just headcanons" in a debate like come on man!
ye and we saw what peak jujutsu did to gojo. paper cuts. next
yet again
2024-01-28_200033.png

paper cuts is an interesting definition to use here.
Gojo is actively steaming in those panels aka he has RCT on full blast and is still looking like he walked through hell and that is just in the first few seconds of the domain, then you once again forget the RCT output falling for both gojo and sukuna the more they use it meaning that he can't keep up this level of regen for long at all.
they did given how sukuna calls and thinks it is a 3v1 and they all keep up with gojo and sukuna, Maho more so😭 Maho eating BFs like breakfast when Sukuna got knocked out from just one. They all JUMP Gojo. they're not leagues weaker than Sukuna you're just glazing. Yeah I think Gojo is taking on two shikigamis comparable/relative to Sukuna 😂. U can't say Maho never mattered either.
ah yes they all kept up with gojo
2024-01-28_200344.png

for sure
2024-01-28_200423.png

I mean just look at them
2024-01-28_200436.png

they are doing so well.....
2024-01-28_200441.png

My good man agito was a distraction at best, maho was a way past infinity and nothing more sukuna was the main issue in that fight and his stats are superior to the both of them put together.

I mean lets just look at the simple fact that gojo knew he should've been able to one tap maho with red if it didn't adapt before hand the same reds that sukuna has eaten to the face at higher output and only gut burned and the fact that unlimited hollow purple utterly oblitirated him while sukuna remain alive and standing maho without adaptation would've been out in literally two panels.

As for the tanking of black flash, I mean dude come on be seriouse with yourself, sukuna took a red propelled blue enchanced black flash from gojo and maho simply managed to block one black flash with his sword.
no he isnt. Blue orbs manifest point blank near Sukuna and he gonna be Wombling and get hit by blue and get his ass whooped. Anytime he tries anything funny and he's getting that treatment. not that it matters gojo is >> him as a h2h fighter and most especially in physical stats.
yes he is
2024-01-28_195730.png

(mind you this is fresh gojo)
should have said so from the very beginning.
I mean that is literally the main thing though? I kinda thought you'd put that together off rip?
issue of focus on 10S ct btw which he isn't as good at as his Malevolent ct. not that this matters cuz he's only maintaining the balance between two things, alternating to switch without having the adaptation cancelled. his DA being cancelled is fine, his adaptation is not. full output rct (rct is arguably more difficult than DA especially at full output), ct burnout nerf, full ce reinforcement and constantly being wounded nonstop more difficult than whatever Sukuna does btw.
Oh ya know cept sukuna also having to use RCT for burn out, Full Ce reinforcement just like gojo and RCT for wounds again much like gojo and all that in cullmination with doing a balancing trick with maho's wheel, megumi's soul and the DA to not be effected by unlimited void.
ye he had to focus on making sure it didn't cancel out the other that's all there is to it. and whatever gojo did is far more difficult and strenuous.
Gojo was literally doing shot for shot what sukuna was minus the DA and adaptation balancing act, oh and what are the shrine dismantles no longer paper cuts and now more strenuous?
he never did. this isn't something simple domains or falling blossom can deal with due to how complex it is (UV). doubt DA could work out, and we never see him doing that anyways.
cept we do you silly goose

2024-01-28_201745.png
2024-01-28_201631.png

Hell sukuna himself says he was using DA to avoid UV
2024-01-28_201644.png

Also where did ya get that SD can't block more complex effects? cuse you are confusing that little weakness with Fallen blosom my good man since its the only time we have something like that mentioned is by kusakabe for FB
2024-01-28_202515.png

so could ya put your "headcanons" in check my good fellow.
No it isn't confirmed. Never is it stated it could nullify the effect in ch230 and ive read through it rn.
then you need to read more carefully
2024-01-28_201644.png

? He never used incantations to drastically amp his blue. it recovered its output tho yes.

yeah the outut that had drastically decreased throughout the fight aka amping it back up by a massive margin
2024-01-28_204402.png

no? u acting as if Sukuna having far more muscles did something now, ur just dragging it. Yuji would have far more muscle mass and taller height if that was the case but no it isn't. also that guy named sir marvelous already said the same thing, but I should mention this as well: Sukuna prefers and wants to have the appearance of Megumi. He says it is, and I quote: More fitting to fight amongst sorcerers. That already tells me Meguna > Sukuna 😭
Cuse yuji is an inhuman freak he is an expection not the rule, also that fraze means exactly nothing when it comes to power all its says is "its going to be advantages to not change face off rip"

2024-01-28_204710.png

2024-01-28_204814.png

and we see in 237 as to why that is, as the process of reincarnation acts as a full heal on any physical damage suffered prior to it.
not to mention Sukuna can already manifest a second mouth for himself on his meguna body, or alter its form as he wishes, like we see in the manga. don't see why he can't do four arms as well for it, since he can already manifest a second mouth. (anime shows it too)
we've only seen him do that in canon on yuji while surpressed by him and we don't treat anime as canon here
yeah because of extra mouth, arms. not because of physical stats increase. that's never stated, but the former is.
my man just having two more hands is an instant boost to your strength by default, having more muscle is an instant boost having more hight and reach is also an instant boost, so even if we ignore the statements of sukuna's body being literal perfection the basic logic of common sense would dictate that he got stronger.

Ok thats that, it took waaaay to much time and honestly drained my interest in the topic but hey I am still willing to debate if you have some interesting points.

Also drop the whole "headcanon Kek" argument of yours, makes ya look silly and makes your arguments come off as bad faith which doesn't give anyone any benefit what so ever and makes the whole debate seem quite idiotic overall.

Last edited:
When this dude hits you with the Malevolent Void...

nah I'll take reyomen saturo instead
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

cuse **** it literal six eyes

again wrong, the main reason as to why sukuna used 10 Shadows is to gain further power an improve his own CT and its clear as day and the reason as to why the domain didn't work out was due to his strat with 10 shadows as he took overly risky options as confirmed by gojo himself
2024-01-28_194113.png

hell sukuna decided for no reason what so ever to pull out the maho wheel after gojo's domain expansion was axed due to brain damage and what reason would he have to do that? Sukuna still though that he had his domain and gojo did too considering how he looked here:
2024-01-28_194321.png
2024-01-28_194329.png

and considering that both their RCT outputs have fallen drasitcally gojo's chances of surviving a Shrine without even being able to open his simple domain are quite literally 0 as RCT was the only thing letting him get out of those alive.

yeah useless cept again giving him better H2H off rip, superior base physicals than megumi's body and the ability to use chants and signs which buff his output, as for komotuke we don't know how cursed tools interact with DA so it might actually be useful somewhat but its less of a factor one way or the other.

Yeah he does, getting two extra hands by itself is already a massive buff, the ability to use incantations and signs without hampering H2H is a massive buff and FYI getting extra abilities and stats is the definition of a boost/buff also interesting definition of "paper cuts"
2024-01-28_194956.png

cuse I don't know about you but losing a whole ass eye, bleeding out a buckets worth of blood and having to run away from the domain is not something I would consider to be inconsequential in this fight, as due to the 4 hands, the ability to cast signs and resite incantations which will boost the output of the domain and the overall ability to compete in hand to hand far better would mean that the one single win con gojo had during the start of the fight aka compresed domain becomes absolutely worthless as; one he would not be able to win the tug of war in the first place due to the improved output and even if the output increase doesn't outright shatter that thing second one, the 3 min timer gets shortened by over 20% meaning that gojo gets smacked in the face by shrine all 5 times as he was only able to deal enough damage at the end of each 3 min strugle and now he doesn't have 3 but only 2:28 if not less due to how subtraction of CT's works meaning that gojo gets screwed to the moon and back as he would not only be getting hit by stronger slashes but by more in general meaning that the already decreasing RCT output gets decreased quicker and more drastically meaning that by the failure of the 5 clash he would be dead.

MY GUY!? you really have read the fight have ya?
2024-01-28_195730.png
2024-01-28_195736.png

The literal one and only time we see someone actively change their domain conditions through binding vows is with sukuna doing a hand sign and drastically changing the conditions of his domain and here you are with saying cringing things like " hurd dur its just headcanons" in a debate like come on man!

yet again
2024-01-28_200033.png

paper cuts is an interesting definition to use here.
Gojo is actively steaming in those panels aka he has RCT on full blast and is still looking like he walked through hell and that is just in the first few seconds of the domain, then you once again forget the RCT output falling for both gojo and sukuna the more they use it meaning that he can't keep up this level of regen for long at all.

ah yes they all kept up with gojo
2024-01-28_200344.png

for sure
2024-01-28_200423.png

I mean just look at them
2024-01-28_200436.png

they are doing so well.....
2024-01-28_200441.png

My good man agito was a distraction at best, maho was a way past infinity and nothing more sukuna was the main issue in that fight and his stats are superior to the both of them put together.

I mean lets just look at the simple fact that gojo knew he should've been able to one tap maho with red if it didn't adapt before hand the same reds that sukuna has eaten to the face at higher output and only gut burned and the fact that unlimited hollow purple utterly oblitirated him while sukuna remain alive and standing maho without adaptation would've been out in literally two panels.

As for the tanking of black flash, I mean dude come on be seriouse with yourself, sukuna took a red propelled blue enchanced black flash from gojo and maho simply managed to block one black flash with his sword.

yes he is
2024-01-28_195730.png

(mind you this is fresh gojo)

I mean that is literally the main thing though? I kinda thought you'd put that together off rip?

Oh ya know cept sukuna also having to use RCT for burn out, Full Ce reinforcement just like gojo and RCT for wounds again much like gojo and all that in cullmination with doing a balancing trick with maho's wheel, megumi's soul and the DA to not be effected by unlimited void.

Gojo was literally doing shot for shot what sukuna was minus the DA and adaptation balancing act, oh and what are the shrine dismantles no longer paper cuts and now more strenuous?

cept we do you silly goose

2024-01-28_201745.png
2024-01-28_201631.png

Hell sukuna himself says he was using DA to avoid UV
2024-01-28_201644.png

Also where did ya get that SD can't block more complex effects? cuse you are confusing that little weakness with Fallen blosom my good man since its the only time we have something like that mentioned is by kusakabe for FB
2024-01-28_202515.png

so could ya put your "headcanons" in check my good fellow.

then you need to read more carefully
2024-01-28_201644.png

yeah the outut that had drastically decreased throughout the fight aka amping it back up by a massive margin
2024-01-28_204402.png

Cuse yuji is an inhuman freak he is an expection not the rule, also that fraze means exactly nothing when it comes to power all its says is "its going to be advantages to not change face off rip"

2024-01-28_204710.png

2024-01-28_204814.png

and we see in 237 as to why that is, as the process of reincarnation acts as a full heal on any physical damage suffered prior to it.

we've only seen him do that in canon on yuji while surpressed by him and we don't treat anime as canon here

my man just having two more hands is an instant boost to your strength by default, having more muscle is an instant boost having more hight and reach is also an instant boost, so even if we ignore the statements of sukuna's body being literal perfection the basic logic of common sense would dictate that he got stronger.

Ok thats that, it took waaaay to much time and honestly drained my interest in the topic but hey I am still willing to debate if you have some interesting points.

Also drop the whole "headcanon Kek" argument of yours makes ya look silly and makes your arguments come off as bad faith which doesn't give anyone any benefit what so ever and makes the whole debate seem quite idiotic overall.
I would also like to add this why True form > Megumi weak ass Body.
Vessels having limit to how much CE they can output. (Meguna)Sukuna fingers got cracks because of that after the bath. Why I'm positive about this case is because this is clearly mentioned right after Kenjaku asking why Sukuna is not changing to his true form instead of still hanging around with his vessel indicating Using Original bodies is better than using vessels body. Also we have same confirmation from Volume 0 Geto vs Yuta fight. Yuta sword couldn't hold high output of Yuta. Geto clearly mentioned Vessels can hold only certain amount of output.

I would also like to add this why True form > Megumi weak ass Body.
Vessels having limit to how much CE they can output. (Meguna)Sukuna fingers got cracks because of that after the bath. Why I'm positive about this case is because this is clearly mentioned right after Kenjaku asking why Sukuna is not changing to his true form instead of still hanging around with his vessel indicating Using Original bodies is better than using vessels body. Also we have same confirmation from Volume 0 Geto vs Yuta fight. Yuta sword couldn't hold high output of Yuta. Geto clearly mentioned Vessels can hold only certain amount of output.

Assuming you could compare an inanimate object to the body of a jujutsu sorcerer in the first place, I don’t think the gap is so wide that Meguna’s body will shatter if he stops “holding back”.

But no… I’m not even going to agree with that argument of comparing a katana to megumi’s body in the first place because Hakari exists. We know that way too much CE coming from the human body will force the body to use RCT instinctively. Not to mention Sukuna can always just heal himself if his body “cracks from too much CE”.

I’m leaning towards disagreeing that True Form’s output > Meguna. True form is simply the most perfect body for a sorcerer. His body just puts him at an advantage over every sorcerer thanks to his double hands and mouths. So you can say it’s better in the sense that his skill with jujutsu sorcery is better than Meguna not level of strength. Heck this boost in skill alone could’ve beaten Gojo. You could even argue that you meant Sukuna would be able to chant curses to boost his output all the time.

Assuming you could compare an inanimate object to the body of a jujutsu sorcerer in the first place, I don’t think the gap is so wide that Meguna’s body will shatter if he stops “holding back”.

But no… I’m not even going to agree with that argument of comparing a katana to megumi’s body in the first place because Hakari exists. We know that way too much CE coming from the human body will force the body to use RCT instinctively. Not to mention Sukuna can always just heal himself if his body “cracks from too much CE”.

I’m leaning towards disagreeing that True Form’s output > Meguna. True form is simply the most perfect body for a sorcerer. His body just puts him at an advantage over every sorcerer thanks to his double hands and mouths. So you can say it’s better in the sense that his skill with jujutsu sorcery is better than Meguna not level of strength. Heck this boost in skill alone could’ve beaten Gojo. You could even argue that you meant Sukuna would be able to chant curses to boost his output all the time.
Also, that statement is about imbuing tools with Cursed Energy, made during JJK 0 of all times. Nothing to do with incarnations

Not only that, it goes against the idea of vessels having the strength to bring about incarnations. Why would vessels whose bodies are otherwise incredibly normal be able to handle high levels of Cursed Energy but not Megumi?

Moreover, the entire point was to submerge Megumi's soul, which was forcefully rejecting Sukuna's hold over the body. It's significantly more likely that that's why there was a crack on his finger

I’m leaning towards disagreeing that True Form’s output > Meguna. True form is simply the most perfect body for a sorcerer. His body just puts him at an advantage over every sorcerer thanks to his double hands and mouths. So you can say it’s better in the sense that his skill with jujutsu sorcery is better than Meguna not level of strength. Heck this boost in skill alone could’ve beaten Gojo. You could even argue that you meant Sukuna would be able to chant curses to boost his output.
If that's the case, no one would stick to their original form. They'd use their vessels temporarily, reserving their true form for critical situations to get a free heal. I strongly disagree with your interpretation. I believe that using their true bodies yields better results than their vessels, and Sukuna's bath is essentially the same concept as the cursed tools' vessels in rituals, so there isn't much of a difference.

Don't get me wrong; I know he can heal himself if his body gets cracked, but it would consume a lot of Cursed Energy to use Reverse Cursed Technique. Plus, managing Reinforcements and RCT simultaneously would reduce his overall efficiency.

Anyway, I'm not discussing his Cursed Technique output, I'm referring to his physical condition in case you misunderstood. Sukuna's true form provides better physical AP and Reinforcement than Megumi's body. His Cursed Technique output can be normal or 120%, depending on the two mounts and hands amplifying it – that's a separate matter.

To put it simply this is what I was trying to say.
  • True Form physical condition & Reinforcements > Meguna physical condition & Reinforcements ( You already saw the cracks) it doesn't need to completely collapse the body but it still indicates it's weaker than his true form. Not to mention that was Megumi body which was hosting 15 Fingers not full power.
  • Base True form CT output & Domain output ~ Meguna CT output Domain output
  • True form using his second mouth and Hands to amp his CT & Domain (120%) > Meguna CT output & Domain output (Narratively has statement for amping stats with chants and signs so I don't think I need to explain this further)

Last edited:
Thanks you already gave what I wanted. Hakari is another example Vessels can't handle high output above their limits. Hakari Domain Passively does RCT and keeps his body from breaking. Yeah this proves my point.

Thought I was the only one lmao. Kenjaku and Geto for me just bring something different to the story, sad they likely wont be back
I am a firm believer that Kenny will return in some form
Mmm. I think it's debatable. Mahito is a really well-lived character
They are very close in terms of writting and my opinion actually changes a lot betwen the two but rn i'm feeling Geto more

I've asked yall before how you'd rank the cast interms of power but what are your ranking when it comes to their writing/how much you like them?

NMKJI05.png
Here's a relatively up to date character tier list for me btw
Kenny taught Sukuna to split souls & we sure Kenny don't know how to do it on himself ?🙄
Yeah there is still a possibility that he was faking it against Yuta & can come back.
That's actually true, tho someone would need to consume him for him to reincarnate

That's actually true, tho someone would need to consume him for him to reincarnate
What if he has some binding vow with a character who already consumed him? Or he already set up something before. Yorozu was already injected into Tsumiki Before Shibuya incident and she woke up later onwards. There is still a possibility.

I mean the output of true form would be higher than meguna because of that since, ya know.... chants and signs boost output and all that (CT's not CE reinforcement, or maybe they do but no conformation as of yet)

When it comes to physical stats true form is better but not cuse of better CE reinforcement but cuse it simply has double the arms and a flat out better physical base than meguna by a large margin (not overly large on the gojo and sukuna scale but large on like grade 1 scale, since I legit think he should be near yuji levels of phyiscality without CE although likely below him overall and we've seen yuji rock the ever living shit out of grade 2 curses with base stats and even knock the wind out of higaruma).

Back