• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Then, Sukuna's motor skills debuff =/= Cursed Energy output debuff? I.e., the 10% value does not apply to physical feats.
Cursed Technique output ≠ Physical body cursed energy output. Not what you are saying. He needs to use CE to amp Weak body of Megumi. It's not like he is hitting Yuji with Megumi strength. CE can boost Physical status.

smth smth soul and physical information
smth smth incarnation merges two people together
like toji's physical strength was imprinted upon ogami's grandson
No Ogami grandson body itself was rewritten to Toji Physiques. Sukuna was using Megumi body and pumping it with his CE Reinforcements. That's why Kenjaku asks why he is not changing into his true form he replies this form is good to fight Sorcerers.

@SunDaGamer I agree regarding using Megumi 0.08 value
But Honestly Jogo Blizting Nanami should be used under 0.0291 value. I don't see why we can't use Todo's speed as relative to Nanami.
We can't, a character could be calced at Hypersonic and we'd still use 0.08s for blitzing them if they don't have a stated reaction time

What you are saying is baseless assumption.

"baseless assumption"
Incarnation overwrites the host's vessel with their body and soul information. Megukuna has 15 Fingers Sukuna's physical characteristics but the outwardly appearance of Megumi because that has been and always will be how the process of Incarnation works. If Megumi's body has Sukuna's Cursed Energy, it has his motor skills, too.

Didn't say anything about overwriting something

It's regarding common thing for whoever overwrites the information but we literally see Sukuna not overwriting it

Already addressed this Toji information was already overwritten to Ogami Grandson why are you bringing this up? This is bad comparison.
"baseless assumption"
Incarnation overwrites the host's vessel with their body and soul information. Megukuna has 15 Fingers Sukuna's physical characteristics but the appearance of Megumi because that has been and always will be how the process of Incarnation works. If Megumi's body has Sukuna's Cursed Energy, it has his motor skills, too.
Yeah what you are saying is still Baseless assumption when Manga states otherwise.
17-jP4Xd30mOS6Wj-m.jpg

I did a calc of it while back that got Subsonic, though given my calc trackrecord i wouldn't put much value on it's accuracy
I also mispelled the title which will haunt me every time i go through my blogs
Sun already addressed the issue same as me use Supersonic end and recalculate it. We might get something.

Btw Maki Precognition of reaction speed of Mach 3 Naoya how would it be usable in her normal combat?

Sun already addressed the issue same as me use Supersonic end and recalculate it. We might get something.
It's a 1.1x difference it really doesn't change anything
Btw Maki Precognition of reaction speed of Mach 3 Naoya how would it be usable in her normal combat?
I am i firm believer that Maki got a power up to her physicals against Naoya and there should at least be a calc for her punching him mid air. Also what do you mean how would it be usable? It's precognition it lets her keep up with people faster than her

Last edited:
Didn't say anything about overwriting something
No, that one said merging.
It's regarding common thing for whoever overwrites the information but we literally see Sukuna not overwriting it
Except, we do because Megumi's body has Sukuna's markings, like Yuji's did when Sukuna took over.
Yeah what you are saying is still Baseless assumption when Manga states otherwise.
"肉体を仕上げる" ("I need to apply the finishing touches to this body."), as in,
Sukuna explicitly had an "advantage" over Megumi's body, as is typical in non-Yuji ("cage") incarnation processes, and the only complications Sukuna ran into were Megumi's ego subconsciously suppressing the former's Cursed Energy output against his friends.

As far back as Chapter 9, Megumi remarked that 2-Finger Yujikuna's physical strength/agility and Cursed Energy Manipulation were "immense"—agility later compared to that of Toji's mind you; Megumi is clearly not referring to Yuji's natural strength. Sukuna was strong in Yuji's body because that body inherited his physical abilities.

It's a 1.1x difference it really doesn't change anything
Subsonic+ 😕
I am i firm believer that Maki got a power up to her physicals against Naoya and there should at least be a calc for her punching him mid air. Also what do you mean how would it be usable? It's precognition it lets her keep up with people faster than her
I mean Sukuna was shown to faster than her we don't see her Precognition helping her to dodge his attacks so I was wondering if 15F Sukuna > Mach 3 Precognition of Maki. Ofcourse I'm talking about combat speed not travel speed. And whoever comparable to Sukuna like Gojo should get mach 3 rating 😐. (just back up you know MHS getting nuked so I was looking for other speed scaling)

Subsonic+ 😕
103 x 1.1 = 113.3 m/s which is still subsonic
I mean Sukuna was shown to faster than her we don't see her Precognition helping her to dodge his attacks so I was wondering if 15F Sukuna > Mach 3 Precognition of Maki. Ofcourse I'm talking about combat speed not travel speed. And whoever comparable to Sukuna like Gojo should get mach 3 rating 😐. (just back up you know MHS getting nuked so I was looking for other speed scaling)
There's no reason to assume she isn't using her precog against 15F Sukuna. The way it's presented it seems to be a permenent change in how she sees the world rather than something she has to activate

No, that one said merging.

Except, we do because Megumi's body has Sukuna's markings, like Yuji's did when Sukuna took over.
When did marking gave powers to Sukuna? Can you show me the scans
The part which you bolded didn't stated anything in the scan he said he can compensate for the missing finger+ we are talking about physical sts idk why you are bringing irrelevant points here. Also how this is proving Megumi body had full cursed energy Reinforcements?
Cursed energy amps body sts bro how many times I have to say that. Even with Megumi weak body Sukuna can use his immense cursed energy and output to maintain it. We literally see that Against Yorozu fight. We even have Direct statement for him having one heck of an CE output.
As far back as Chapter 9, Megumi remarked that 2-Finger Yujikuna's physical strength/agility and Cursed Energy Manipulation were "immense"—agility later compared to that of Toji's mind you; Megumi is clearly not referring to Yuji's natural strength. Sukuna was strong in Yuji's body because that body inherited his physical abilities.
Yuji is physically comparable to Maki of course It's notable for Yuji version of Sukuna having physical sts which is noticeably. Also it's not stated as it's because of Sukuna. Also comparing to others is meaningless we are not arguing that. It's about if Sukuna amps his vessel with his CE or not why are you bringing the argument of Sukuna was compared to Toji? This is irrelevant.

103 x 1.1 = 113.3 m/s which is still subsonic
Sun wrote this in the comments of your blog check it.
I think baseline Supersonic speed for Naoya should be fine, it says he had already surpassed subsonic speed which is before he reaches his top speed and when he does, it creates a sonic boom

EDIT: using the converter I with shoulder width as the radius and 180 degrees I got 1.0147344271095031 meters for Maki's movement

1.0147*343/1.673 = 208 m/s

1.0147*377.3/1.673 = 228.8 m/s
There's no reason to assume she isn't using her precog against 15F Sukuna. The way it's presented it seems to be a permenent change in how she sees the world rather than something she has to activate
So Mach 3 combat speed for Sukuna (wait Null calculation already has Sukuna punching speed as mach 2) Lmao I guess it's just supporting evidence.

When did marking gave powers to Sukuna? Can you show me the scans
Stop being ******* obtuse.
The part which you bolded didn't stated anything in the scan he said he can compensate for the missing finger+ we are talking about physical sts idk why you are bringing irrelevant points here.
yadda yadda bip bip bip
Cursed energy amps body sts bro how many times I have to say that.
You can keep saying it as many times as you want.
Doesn't really change the fact that, naturally, Megukuna > Megumi.
Yuji is physically comparable to Maki of course It's notable for Yuji version of Sukuna having physical sts which is noticeably. Also it's not stated as it's because of Sukuna. Also comparing to others is meaningless we are not arguing that. It's about if Sukuna amps his vessel with his CE or not why are you bringing the argument of Sukuna was compared to Toji? This is irrelevant.
i can't read this.

"baseless assumption"
Incarnation overwrites the host's vessel with their body and soul information. Megukuna has 15 Fingers Sukuna's physical characteristics but the outwardly appearance of Megumi because that has been and always will be how the process of Incarnation works. If Megumi's body has Sukuna's Cursed Energy, it has his motor skills, too.

We're literally told Sukuna paused the process of incarnation in his vessel's body, if his own info overwrote Megumi's then he'd end up in his 4 arm form which clearly isn't happening when he has Megumi's appearance

So that Naoya Blizting Yuji and Choso also should be used under 0.08?

So that Naoya Blizting Yuji and Choso also should be used under 0.08?
Yeah
Sun wrote this in the comments of your blog check it.
I think we gotta use Transonic speed (Mach 1) for Naoya now since KT got a translation saying it was the Cursed Womb version of Naoya that was faster than sound which would make it Mach 1.1 at least. Human Naoya surpassing Subsonic speed is the only statement we have for him specifically so he'd be Transonic just off of that

Last edited:
Let me see if I got this right. Even though Choso and Yuji have performed and/or scale to feats of subsonic+ and higher, that timeframe can't be used for this calc b/c neither of them have a technically canonical reaction/perception speed of subsonic+?

Back