• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It just… didn’t happen at all, not the way that is calced, at least.
Does this not count as an earthquake??
MEqRB14.jpg

D4xlWuE.jpg

Damn i thought it was like a 10x difference in distance or smth. Still what's the actual issue with the current Meteor earthquake calc?
Not sure what's wrong w/the one on the main JJK page. I remember a new calc for the Meteor that got a low 7-C value but can't find it.

I'm not downplaying Yuji but his RCT feat isn't particularly impressive

Like Gojo and Higuruma, he learned it after being mortally injured

I'm not downplaying Yuji but his RCT feat isn't particularly impressive

Like Gojo and Higuruma, he learned it after being mortally injured

You are tho. Gojo understood the theory behind RCT but he couldn't figure out how to actually go through with it. It took him (and Higuruma) dying to learn rct

Shoko naturally has RCT, so no

Huh, i guess

You are tho. Gojo understood the theory behind RCT but he couldn't figure out how to actually go through with it. It took him (and Higuruma) dying to learn rct
He only realized the theory on the verge of death. Gojo did not understand it before cuz the only explanation he'd heard was Shoko's yap

That actually strengthens my point cuz it is most likely that he explained it to Yuji, who learned based off of that

The verse page additionally advertises:
  • Mechamaru
  • Noritoshi Kamo
  • Mai Zen'in
  • Naoya Zen'in
  • Chojuro Zen'in
  • Ranta Zen'in
  • Jinichi Zen'in
They lack profiles.
Charles Bernard has a profile, though, for whatever reason.
i just posted pandas profile but i thought some ppl alr claimed some of these profiles?

The verse page additionally advertises:
  • Mechamaru
  • Noritoshi Kamo
  • Mai Zen'in
  • Naoya Zen'in
  • Chojuro Zen'in
  • Ranta Zen'in
  • Jinichi Zen'in
They lack profiles.
Charles Bernard has a profile, though, for whatever reason.
I have Naoya's page ready to be added whenever, I just been waiting for the ap crts but I guess it can be added.

At 100%, he’d be 9x stronger no? That just puts him around baseline low 7C
If it yields Low 7-C that's good thing. Currently Both Gojo and Ryu's Low 7-C calculations are baseline Low 7-C if this has even slightly higher value then it would be better. Otherwise we can use this feat as supporting calculations for Consistency.
How high? Because if the speed is Supersonic (Mach 2) as is, a 100% increase may be inconsistent.
That CRT is dead about CE amping speed. Someone need to continue that.

Back