• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Angel might be the biggest hypocrite in the series, or she is just dumb enough to hate reincarnation and still make a contract with Kenjaku. She could have killed Kenjaku in the Heian Era and stopped others from getting reincarnated. Also, she could have hidden Sukuna's fingers or sealed them away instead of making a contract with Kenjaku and reincarnating, going against her policy. It's kinda funny how she made the contract and reincarnated, thinking she could beat Sukuna alone, while in the past, he literally negged her and the other strongest sorcerers from that era.

Btw, will Yuta get a Shinjuku Showdown key or will we say that he was just massively holding back in Sendai?
I can see it. There was a month long time-skip and I doubt Yuta wasn't simply sitting on his *** just waiting; he, along w/the rest of the cast, were training and prepping for this potential fight
I think he was handcaping himself by not using more techniques he probably has. Which probably is also the reason Kenjaku was finished offscreen.

I think Greg is writing like that so Yuta can unleash his full potential against Sukuna.
That is also a possibility; it could go either way for me until we get more info

Btw, will Yuta get a Shinjuku Showdown key or will we say that he was just massively holding back in Sendai?
Narratively dude has less output than Ryu. It's just Copium if anyone thinks he was Massively holding back. Only thing he might have held back is his abilities (If he has any other abilities which are not be showcased in CG). But his AP wise he is narratively below Ryu even with Rika Manifested and having access to CE blast.

If he showcases good feats against 20F who is relative to Gojo it's pretty much good to say Yuta has gotten stronger than CG version.
He wasnt massively holding back in Sendai. That's something used by Yuta stans to cope
Preach 🗣️🗣️🗣️

Narratively dude has less output than Ryu. It's just Copium if anyone thinks he was Massively holding back. Only thing he might have held back is his abilities (If he has any other abilities which are not be showcased in CG). But his AP wise he is narratively below Ryu even with Rika Manifested and having access to CE blast.
I mean he is weaker than Ryu in terms of AP but he is pretty solidly above him in everything else hell the only reason he didn't kill the two of them earlier is due to the whole point situation.

how about we wait for 249 before even thinking about that?
Chapter starts with Airport scene
I mean he is weaker than Ryu in terms of AP but he is pretty solidly above him in everything else hell the only reason he didn't kill the two of them earlier is due to the whole point situation.
Ryu lost to his own CE blast. As I said Yuta might have some additional abilities which we don't know but for now we lack information and his Base AP is still below Ryu.

What shows ce can amp speed?
basic common sense.

Sukuna in yuji's body with one finger was getting speed blitzed by gojo.

Sukuna in megumi's body (a far inferior body in physical stats) keeping up against a stronger gojo.

Yuji not even being able to see the special grade finger bearer move prior to learning how to use CE reinforcement and later on being able to keep up with faster and stronger opponents like todo, hanami, eso, Kechizu, choso (the younger brothers being capable of killing a stronger finger bearer) and ya know yuji's body becoming wildly faster the moment sukuna takes over to the point where he can blitz people who could blitz him prior.

and a couple of other things but they have been hit over the head to many times and one can only beat a dead horse so long and at this point I am kicking a pile of ground beef.

Found this
@Giannysmag
Just add these to your Blog when you have time (anyway you should close your thread for the time being and we can continue that after the series ends)

orgjef49sadc1.jpeg

So uh can we finally remove power null from simple domain?

Back