• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve stared way too long at this. I truly believe Rika to be holding Yuta’s body after being cleaved of his limbs. It really looks like you can see the buttons on his jacket. I hope I’m wrong 😕 Swipe for my attempt at outlining - am I crazy or does anyone else see this? Could also be his body in the jaws of Malevolent Shrine with Sukuna’s hands framing the image (artistically this might be a choice they made or that’s how they wanted to present it when Sukuna “eats” someone).

IMG_5282.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve stared way too long at this. I truly believe Rika to be holding Yuta’s body after being cleaved of his limbs. It really looks like you can see the buttons on his jacket. I hope I’m wrong 😕 Swipe for my attempt at outlining - am I crazy or does anyone else see this? Could also be his body in the jaws of Malevolent Shrine with Sukuna’s hands framing the image (artistically this might be a choice they made or that’s how they wanted to present it when Sukuna “eats” someone).

IMG_5282.jpg
I can’t unsee it now 💀like I’m pretty sure Yuuta will take his first loss here, but I don’t want him to die. I actually don’t know what to feel about that…

His gf will save him. Have faith
54egvfhw18dc1.jpeg

IMG_5282.jpg
I will continue to cope that it's Gojo after being revived by Shoko having a hallucination. Am I wrong? Most likely given Gege hates this man. Will I continue to cope? Yes.

Well should be capable of taking out Geto's Cursed spirits I mean Todo and Nanami took out his special grade Spirits. Current Yuji should be able to logically. Only problem I'm seeing is Uzumaki but he can dodge that shit.
honestly part of me thinks he can just push through that shit now.

I mean yuji is unnaturally durable by default his Ce reinforcement has gone up a notch from 215 per sukunas own words and he has RCT now.

My boy could unironically take an uzumaki head on and not die on the spot.

honestly part of me thinks he can just push through that shit now.

I mean yuji is unnaturally durable by default his Ce reinforcement has gone up a notch from 215 per sukunas own words and he has RCT now.

My boy could unironically take an uzumaki head on and not die on the spot.
4K cursed spirits merged Uzumaki seems to be too much NGL. So I'm not sure about it. But he can dodge that for sure.

4K cursed spirits merged Uzumaki seems to be too much NGL. So I'm not sure about it. But he can dodge that for sure.
I mean that is if geto decides to go for a massive gambit, try to take yuji out with all fo his Cursed spirits and if yuji surives or worse yet dodges the attack Geto is 50 shades of ****** as he now has nothing but his physicals vs Left Right Good Night himself

hey quick theory time

top right panels talk about post mortem curses getting stronger as higaruma bites the big one
2024-01-19_103148.png

and we get this during todays chapter

This makes me question one thing and one thing alone, if it is impossible to bring back the boys who just died whats the purpose of taking their bodies?
2024-01-19_103101.png
2024-01-19_103125.png
and it hit me after I re-read 246
2024-01-19_103025.png

they are using their bodies to make cursed tools to use against sukuna.

Soooooo.

Six eyes glasses for yuji/yuta when?

Last edited:
hey quick theory time

top right panels talk about post mortem curses getting stronger as higaruma bites the big one
2024-01-19_103148.png

This makes me question one thing and one thing alone, if it is impossible to bring back the boys who just died whats the purpose of taking their bodies?
2024-01-19_103101.png
2024-01-19_103125.png

2024-01-19_103025.png

Soooooo.

Spoilers man, you gotta mark them.

Giving Six Eyes to Yuji would be a waste tbh
I mean six eyes increase preception speed and Ce efficiency by a considerable margin it'd give Yuji improve reinforcement and pretty much endless RCT.

Six eyes would be best used by yuta but I don't know if he will live long enough to use em

Just want to say that current Itadori would beat Toji and Maki

And that's the last thing that they would see in a X1:
yuji-itadori-jjk.gif
I mean I am inclined to agree if we see Yuji use blood manipulation.

I mean imagine Yuji blood doping, hardening his fists and having RCT to metigate/null hemorrhaging on top of his improved stats due to eating 6 death paintings (each around a sukuna finger worth of CE) and improving his reinforcement that already made him comperable to maki if somewhat weaker.

He could legit take on maki or toji and win if we get some more confirmed abilities.

Sadly, I figured that the Executioner Sword would dissipate or something and prevent Yuji from landing the killing blow. But overall, it was an interesting chapter. Sukuna finally witnesses people with ideals and conviction, something Sukuna sorely lacks. it begins to bother him that Yuji refuses to give up despite being far weaker than him and despite everything Sukuna had done to dampen his spirit. It angers him. But I'm glad that Yuji finally learned RCT: it was about time he up his skill. Something that I wonder is if Yuji will find a way to use RCT for his Divergent Fist? I don't know how the reverse of Divergent Fist would work, so maybe it's a dumb idea, but the thought still fascinates me.

But I'm more interested in how Yuta's going to fare against Sukuna. Maybe by using Rika's full potential, he could actually stand a chance. I mean, the manga has made it abundantly clear that Gojo's the strongest of the Jujutsu sorcerers. Still, with how recent events have unfolded and the fact that the sorcerers have been able to hold their own against Sukuna without dying, I feel this fact is going to be tested.

I wonder how the new scaling is gonna be, if everyone who fought against Sukuna is going to be upgraded to High 7-C or if people are going to say Sukuna's brain was weakened from his prior battle with Gojo despite his reincarnation technique. I assume that's the case, but still, it's become a can of worms.

Imagine being misunderstood this badly by some of your closest friends. it really heartbreaking to see
Gojo conclusion is a bit on the nose but it still very good. It highlighted the idea that Gege incorporated into his character (His desire to be understood) Of course this is me just brushing through it. A full analysis on the goat is needed to appreciate all the facets of his character
And the fact Sukuna is the only one who generally understood him is really makes me like him more as well. Gojo also stated that Sukua might feel lonely (doing the exact same thing as others did to him)
All in all, I think Gojo's conclusion is far better than both his Heaven and Earth peak as well as Geto's "Are you the strongest" question

hey quick theory time

2024-01-19_103148.png

2024-01-19_103101.png
2024-01-19_103125.png
2024-01-19_103025.png

Soooooo.

Ngl that would be really lame

Well should be capable of taking out Geto's Cursed spirits I mean Todo and Nanami took out his special grade Spirits. Current Yuji should be able to logically. Only problem I'm seeing is Uzumaki but he can dodge that shit.
Me when a random curse opens domain and Yuji has no counter and dies to its hax

Back