• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SBA
Equal Speed
Pre-Schrodinger Alucard
Both have prior knowledge on abilities like Ten Shadows or Alucard's 120k souls.
Sukuna is 514.24KT
Alucard is 475.64KT

Sukuna:
Alucard:

This is actually a very interesting matchup because each combatant has good counter maneuvers towards each other.!

Sukuna’s big advantage here is that his Malevolent Shrine is essentially a perfect counter to Alucard’s level 0 restriction, in that it will literally kill and eviscerate as many of Alucard’s absorbed lives that falls within its range.

The problem for Sukuna though is that Alucard has absorbed literally millions of lives and once released, it results in a stream of enemies that fall far beyond Sukuna’s 200 meter range for Malevolent Shrine. And Alucard has many long range options, both by himself and through many of his absorbed subordinates.

These are so far my initial thoughts on the fight.

If Alucard goes to level 0 he is a dead body. He will lose his type 8 immortality and Sukuna will be capable to just vaporize him with Fuga

If Alucard goes to level 0 he is a dead body. He will lose his type 8 immortality and Sukuna will be capable to just vaporize him with Fuga
Could just dodge. SBA gives them hundreds of meters to start off.
He can also turn into a shadow.

Alucard can go into his shadow mode to avoid his slashes or simply regenerate.
Sukuna has a massive advantage in Shikigami that Alucard can't see
Alucard was able to see and kill the souls within him. So I doubt that he can't see Shikigami.

Level 0 isn't something he uses in character anyway.

Alucard can go into his shadow mode to avoid his slashes or simply regenerate.
Ooh you actually bring up another interesting point.

Because Sukuna can go into the shadows too and other people’s shadows with his own darkness manip so I wonder how it would interact with Alucard’s abilities.

Ooh you actually bring up another interesting point.

Because Sukuna can go into the shadows too and other people’s shadows with his own darkness manip so I wonder how it would interact with Alucard’s abilities.
Alucard seem to have far better control with shadows so might not be the best for sukuna to go into shadow also alucard should be able to absorb Shikigami and their abilites.

I think this comes down to whether alucard can outlast Sukuna or not
Coz he’s just gonna keep regenerating over and over again while sukuna can let his guard down

I think this comes down to whether alucard can outlast Sukuna or not
Coz he’s just gonna keep regenerating over and over again while sukuna can let his guard down
I mean alucard seems to have much more stamina than sukuna on top of his regen and souls alucard could honestly outlast sukuna. He also can absorb his Shikigami and gain their abilities so I got alucard. (Eat mahoraga get his adaptation sukuna dead)

Another very good tool at Sukuna’s disposal is that he’s able to activate his domain expansion malevolent shrine while at the same time using Mahoraga’s adaptation ability.

So he can be dealing damage and adapting all at once.

I don't see what there is that asserts Alucard having anything that aligns with the fundamentality of JJK's power system
Shikigami are incorporeal alucard can see and interact should which are incorporeal so he should be able to see and interact with them unless i'm missing something.

Back