• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Sukua and Maho CRT

Sukuna and Maho should have their spatial world cutting hax stuff in a separate tabber something like Post Adaptation or another.

Sukuna gets his ability specifically due to him learning how to do it after Maho showed him, this isn't something standard for his Megumi key and should just be placed in his true form tabber as its standard for that form.
Maho also should have a Post Limitless adaptation tabber since this also isn't something standard for him.

Last edited:
Well I made this so there is no confusion in matches for people when they see the ability in the same section where the ability isn't from. I guess clarifying it in match is simpler.

Doesn't have to be a different key everyone. It can just be another tab in his pna section. And for ya talking about it being cluttered, its all pretty ordered, its just a lot of stuff cuz theres a lot of scaling, realistically the ap section can be dumbed down or put into reference boxes instead.

There are differences between Meguna and True Form Sukuna beyond World Cutting Slash. I feel like true form Sukuna should have a separate key.

There are differences between Meguna and True Form Sukuna beyond World Cutting Slash. I feel like true form Sukuna should have a separate key.
Yeah now that I think about it, he has a new aura, he has additional limbs, has improved sorcery, and as I brought up already he has the spatial cutting stuff and he has his cursed tool too.

Yeah now that I think about it, he has a new aura, he has additional limbs, has improved sorcery, and as I brought up already he has the spatial cutting stuff and he has his cursed tool too.
Regarding that Transformation works with same key

Meguna transforms into True form Sukuna.
It's like how bleach Espadas does (Just giving an example) Base state , Resurreccion state.

So I don't think we need seperate key for that.

Another tabber or even key would work for Sukuna (tho I understand why it isn't necessary), neutral on Maho, not sure if another tabber would be necessary for just one ability.

Back