• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Itadori would just kill your brother due to his lack of curse tolerance
Beside, Itadori stamin is pretty ******* insane. I mean, bro got his organs crushed and numeros stabs against Choso and yet he could remain fightning consistenty. So not sure if he is gonna get knock out that easy
your pain tolarance can be as high as you want same for stamina, a proper choke will have you out in no time due to; constriction of oxygen, blood flow and high preasure on the brain.
trust me speaking out of expirence here, I have been getting pumpled on the head a lot and I can take a lot but 20 seconds of proper form tringle choke and I was seeing stars (and from a person substentially shorter and lighter than my meat wall of a body)

(also for the whole stab wound I am be honest with you adrenaline will have not feeling shit for quite a while, hell been a case in my town some 5 years back a guy got sabbed 6 times when he smashed some drunks face into the pavement, he didn't notice the actual stab wounds untill his shirt turned red some 10 mins later. many of the stabs where near vital organs)

Also dose it feel like the author is making gojo’s explination for his ability unnecessarily complex? Like I’m fine with his ability being complex but I feel like a simpler explanation would help a lot because ever time I feel like I have a good grasp of it he starts spouting a bunch of science mobo jumbo and then I just get confused again.

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/067.0/compressed/g20210621_140753_151.jpg
yeah pretty much this.

cutting off the flow of the arteries on the both sides of the neck is bordering on real life hax. This is mainly because if you do manage to get of a tringle choke on somebody that can easily take your punches and kicks without even really taking damage, they are going down despite being 5/6 times stronger than you and that is pretty much the definition of hax, bypassing durability through a specific ability/move.

Tl;dr chocking and grappling is busted in a 1v1.

your pain tolarance can be as high as you want same for stamina, a proper choke will have you out in no time due to; constriction of oxygen, blood flow and high preasure on the brain.
trust me speaking out of expirence here, I have been getting pumpled on the head a lot and I can take a lot but 20 seconds of proper form tringle choke and I was seeing stars (and from a person substentially shorter and lighter than my meat wall of a body)

(also for the whole stab wound I am be honest with you adrenaline will have not feeling shit for quite a while, hell been a case in my town some 5 years back a guy got sabbed 6 times when he smashed some drunks face into the pavement, he didn't notice the actual stab wounds untill his shirt turned red some 10 mins later. many of the stabs where near vital organs)
He can also be just fine after this
And this
And this
And probably shouldnt be far from Mahito who can tank a entire combo in the chin
Or Todo
Im not a hater of your brother and I still think he can win via choke. I just don't think that it's possible to knock out Itadori that easy with punchs

He can also be just fine after this
And this
And this
And probably shouldnt be far from Mahito who can tank a entire combo in the chin
Or Todo
Im not a hater of your brother and I still think he can win via choke. I just don't think that it's possible to knock out Itadori that easy with punchs
again those are strikes, entirly different ball park (plus its more durability than anything but hey)
I am talking about chocking and grappeling here which is my brothers speciality, he won't knock yuji out through smacking him in the face, he will grapple him to the ground, pop his joints and choke him out

Idk why people call Gege a bad writer. Like, honestly, Gege isnt perfect, nowhere near that, but he is good and more original than all of the current authors in Jump. He's pretty unpredictable.

At same time that Gege put we to see the cast win in every colony (Itadori vs Higuruma, Megumi vs You Know Who, Yuta vs Ryu, Hakari vs Kashimo, Maki vs Naoya), he also put a new godtier character, Yuki, to die in her very first fight in way that somehow makes sense and it's not forced (Cope about that).

JJK its the only shounen jump manga that I genuinely fear to see the good guys fight because the author is a fu.cking bastard. I can't even tell if Itadori is gonna survive or do something really great next chapter (I have hopes in my goat tho).

Gege also know damn well how to create good parallels
Yuta and Itadori
Choso & Yuki x Nanami & Itadori
Mahito and Itadori
Tengen and Kenjaku
Geto and Gojo
Gojo and Toji
Shoko, Gojo and Geto x Nobara, Megumi and Gojo
Sukuna vs Gojo
Gojo's death and Toji's death
And more
Fu.ck, even the fightning pose of Gojo and Sukuna in the first panel of their fight has a parallel

Gege is good as **** to create op villans as well. You can see via sheer showcase the difference between some characters with no need of statement. Sukuna blitzing Piercing Blood, he touching Higuruma and not using Cleave, or he not using his Fuga just because, are things to show how the mf could have just killed anyone there if he wasnt playing, something that makes the reader fear him, because you will never know when he will get truly upset and just go into a rampage.
The fact that no one, not even the mc, is close to the level of the main antag, helps with that feeling. It's not like in MHA, Nanatsu, Black Clover, Mashle and some more, where there's a lot of characters that seems to be capable to hold the main villain despiste he still being put as a supreme being (No, im not saying that these series are worst than JJK)

Gege's characters, despiste he wasting a lot of, like Toge, Panda, Masamichi, Megumi and some more, all of the characters that he have developed are at least good to great. Itadori is with no doubt one of the greatest mcs of shounen jump. He accepting his role still give me chills.

I don't think that Gege is a great author like Miura or Araki, nor mid. He is just good, pretty good.

Last edited:

@Sir_sun_man @Giannysmag this reel is masterpiece

images

Peak fiction
Let me cook next peak glazing of Yuji & Kinji Fiction
Angel takes over Hana and spams the domain. Sukuna gets weaker inside her domain, like it happened in chapter 213. Yuji and the others desperately fight him, further weakening him. In a last-ditch effort, Sukuna uses his Fuga/Open technique. Angel's domain gets destroyed. Everyone dies. Yuji and Sukuna are the only ones remaining, both exhausted. Hakari and Uraume are fighting in some faraway place. Yuta comes back with stitches and says, 'Mission complete.' Maki enrages and tries to kill Yuta, only to get crushed by Rika. Yuji, enraged, kills Sukuna and then faces off against Yuta. Meanwhile, Uraume gets exhausted by CE loss, and Hakari finally wins the fight, killing her and joining Yuji. Then, Yuji and Hakari tag team against Yujaku.

Back