• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

60b52b916d61dd836df15daee74bca35.jpg

<skull>
<cry>

I feel like Gege intentionally made it as complicated as possible because i've legit never seen anyone that fully gets how it works
I mean really?

All it is, is just a game of rullet with 4 different things in between

hakari makes a visual effect (seserve ball or doors) and depending on the color they have a higher chance of starting a riichi (animation/cutscene what ever you will) that is favorable to hakari getting a jackpot (basically a chance increase) getting 3 consectuive effects or a rainbow effect means a 100% jackpot

Riichi: simple its the animation that can provide hakari with increased jackpot chances depending on how it goes (if the animation doesn't reach final train it means no jackpot and you re-roll if it does jackpot chances are at 80%) there are also chance boosting events. Overall its simple probability boosts.

There is also effect re-roll where hakari starts re-rolling after one consecutive effect animation which gives him a full heal but no jackpot.

Overall its the most complicated domain buts its nothing overly complex.

Honestly its the whole king crimson situation all over again with people making out a rather straight forward ability as hyper complex

Hakari probably has one of if not thee most complicated ability in the series
I mean Gege himself suggested to skip the explanations 😭.
I feel like Gege intentionally made it as complicated as possible because i've legit never seen anyone that fully gets how it works
I think his Jackpot works either
  • He automatically hits jackpot whenever his life is on risk which happened like 4/5 so far. Or
  • Dude has some cheat skill which makes him hit jackpot if he really wants (But this is kinda far fetched assumption)
As for his Domain
In his domain, the information dump is a sure hit, while the game is just an additional by-product unrelated to the sure hit. Two jackpot conditions exist: faster spins, like when his torso was destroyed, and instant jackpot, and higher probability, like in story mode. There are seven short story modes, each featuring different characters (may be) so far we see two settings. If the story follows the right path, it leads to a jackpot otherwise, there's a loop, and the plot repeats until the correct route is taken. The key to ending it might be defeating Hakari's opponent. Attacking the visuals won't damage the story or setting. There's a setting with one consecutive effect, reversing damage and reverting Hakari to his previous state without needing a jackpot, but there's a catch I don't understand. Hakari can use indicators to attack inside the domain. His RCT is passive, and he possesses unlimited cursed energy, as you already know. He also gets stronger and faster.

Edit: After re reading I think there are 4 short story modes & 3 chance boosters.

Last edited:
Found something interesting surprised no one noticed when Ryu was stated to have highest output of all players Jackpot Hakari or even Casual Hakari wasn't a player. It's been annoying people kept on bringing that shit up.

Ryu statement for highest output comes from 11:28 AM of November 12 while Hakari and Megumi weren't even players until 12 PM of November 12. They were still waiting outside the barriers. So new players who entered from out shouldn't be come under that. Hakari was shown to be inside the Game upon 12:11 PM. If we consider Sukuna and Megumi/ Itadori as a different entity and Ryu statement only applies to Players whose name is registered then that also doesn't Contradicts with Sukuna having more output.

Found something interesting surprised no one noticed when Ryu was stated to have highest output of all players Jackpot Hakari or even Casual Hakari wasn't a player. It's been annoying people kept on bringing that shit up.

Ryu statement for highest output comes from 11:28 AM of November 12 while Hakari and Megumi weren't even players until 12 PM of November 12. They were still waiting outside the barriers. So new players who entered from out shouldn't be come under that. Hakari was shown to be inside the Game upon 12:11 PM. If we consider Sukuna and Megumi/ Itadori as a different entity and Ryu statement only applies to Players whose name is registered then that also doesn't Contradicts with Sukuna having more output.
This is truly awesome! Thank You! 🙏 :)

And Happy New Years everyone! 🎉🎆🎇

It’s finally here lads. Gonna be kicking 2024 off with a few verse profile revisions.

Hanami (Stated to be more durable than Naoya) and anyone that can damage them as well as Awakened Maki
Naoya only weaker when he stops speeding up. Once he starts speeding up he uses a binding vow and his durability at that time is unknown so I don't think we can scale anyone to him. At best we can scale Top speed Naoya to that feat I can't think of anyone scaling to it though.

Naoya only weaker when he stops speeding up. Once he starts speeding up he uses a binding vow and his durability at that time is unknown so I don't think we can scale anyone to him. At best we can scale Top speed Naoya to that feat I can't think of anyone scaling to it though.
This feat specifically was done by cursed womb Naoya who can't increase his dura. Also Maki straight up tanks this attack

Where is your translation from? Because TCB scans says something totally different:

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_194tcb_009.png

Also wasn’t Kamo able to put a scratch on Hanami but couldn’t put a dent on cursed Naoya?
Mine is the Viz translation, which for once seems to make more sense here

Also what do you mean couldn't put a dent on Naoya?
0194-014.png

This feat specifically was done by cursed womb Naoya who can't increase his dura. Also Maki straight up tanks this attack
Really? I didn't noticed if that's the case it might work
Where is your translation from? Because TCB scans says something totally different:

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_194tcb_009.png

Also wasn’t Kamo able to put a scratch on Hanami but couldn’t put a dent on cursed Naoya?
Viz seems accurate even normal arrows from Kamo are capable of harming Curse Naoya. While PB barely scratches holding back Hanami.

Back