• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

according to Mya, leaks are gonna drop in like, 17th January in 2024.
What? Didn't know we have around 3 weeks break
this means that we'll all go through the process of watching Lobotomy Kaisen happen around us, for three weeks. this is going to be the darkest history for the jjk reddit community ngl. 😔 they're gonna go wild.
I wonder which character gets memed this time 😂😐. Normally Yuta gets his shit rocked whenever Gege takes a break. Fans gonna go crazy with this break.

I am Gojo's biggest dckrider and even i will admit thta Mahito and Higuruma have far more potential than him.

For Mahito specifically, we know Sukuna thought that with the right mindset Jogo would have reached Gojo's level. Jogo explicitly says that Mahito has more potential than him as well as having Sukuna's mindset

I am Gojo's biggest dckrider and even i will admit thta Mahito and Higuruma have far more potential than him.

For Mahito specifically, we know Sukuna thought that with the right mindset Jogo would have reached Gojo's level. Jogo explicitly says that Mahito has more potential than him as well as having Sukuna's mindset
uh cool, you can think that despite what gege has built and shown us if you want.

yeah, he thought that based on a Gojo who has never shown his full strength? Idk why you think that as valid. And what? The mindset is something that Mahito has like Sukuna does. Nothing about Mindset + potential = more here.

give gojo sukuna's mindset and watch him be far ahead anybody else in verse

uh cool, you can think that despite what gege has built and shown us if you want.
Gege has repeatedly stated that certain characters have the potential to surpass Gojo, even Gojo himself has said so multiple times.
yeah, he thought that based on a Gojo who has never shown his full strength?
He clearly understands enough of Gojo's strength to see him as the pinnacle of the modern day. He was also there when Gojo won the domain clash against Jogo and explained how UV works, so he has at least some knowledge on how his abilities work
Idk why you think that as valid. And what? The mindset is something that Mahito has like Sukuna does. Nothing about Mindset + potential = more here.
Its been stated over and over again that your mindset effects your potential as a sorcerer. Mahito having Sukuna's selfish mindset means he can tap into every last part of his beyond Gojo levels of potential.
give gojo sukuna's mindset and watch him be far ahead anybody else in verse
Gojo does partially have Sukuna's mindset, did you forget about his whole selfishness speech to Megumi.

Mahito and Higuruma were able to achieve feats and techniques in matter of a few months that Gojo took years to perform. Mahito saw Gojo perform the 0.2 second domain expansion once and was able to replicate it. Higuruma learned DA and RCT in less than two months of being a sorcerer when it took Gojo a near death experience to learn the latter after he had already trained in sorcery for at least a few years

Gege has repeatedly stated that certain characters have the potential to surpass Gojo, even Gojo himself has said so multiple times.

He clearly understands enough of Gojo's strength to see him as the pinnacle of the modern day. He was also there when Gojo won the domain clash against Jogo and explained how UV works, so he has at least some knowledge on how his abilities work

Its been stated over and over again that your mindset effects your potential as a sorcerer. Mahito having Sukuna's selfish mindset means he can tap into every last part of his beyond Gojo levels of potential.

Gojo does partially have Sukuna's mindset, did you forget about his whole selfishness speech to Megumi.

Mahito and Higuruma were able to achieve feats and techniques in matter of a few months that Gojo took years to perform. Mahito saw Gojo perform the 0.2 second domain expansion once and was able to replicate it. Higuruma learned DA and RCT in less than two months of being a sorcerer when it took Gojo a near death experience to learn the latter after he had already trained in sorcery for at least a few years

Yeah and Gojo has been called out to be wrong for that. He's delusional even. Yuta is a primary example. Kenny straight up thinks he's wrong. This already makes anybody comparable to Yuta in talent, below Gojo Level.
Tell me, how many have been hyped up to have "muh gojo talent and beyond"
the amount of characters that have been stated to have potential surpass gojo just for it to actually not be a huge possibility is laughable.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_90_18.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_90_19.jpg

He's not even wrong either. Has far more jujutsu knowledge and experience than gojo too btw. With that out of the way, let's take Megumi now:
he is capped by his own talent. It's insane tho..
2023, ppl still think megumi can truly reach gojo’s capacity
we just seen sukuna aka megumi on steroids x1000000 fight gojo extreme diff and somehow some people think he'll reach Gojo level, or beyond.. Sukuna had two CT's and extra knowledge about gojo's abilities like a possible UV weakness too btw 😭 if Sukuna who is hyped to be > the verse in talent and shi, can only match gojo despite having thousands of year of experience and jujutsu skill, open barrier, two ct's and knowledge advantage, then what makes you think these characters that Gojo hypes are valid. They're not.

Who should we trust, the dude who's obsessed with the idea of someone becoming as strong as him and eventually taking his title, or literally everyone else grounded in reality, like Nanami which Yuji mentions to the main cast, who basically said "lmao don't try to be like gojo, he is on a diff level" and nobody even disagreed, they all just swinging with it 😭 But we already have a standard measurement for talent now. Higuruma > the cast in talent and potential to an extent, and Gojo is > Higuruma, either significantly or insignificant amount, choose as you will for these two.
umzJZFF.jpg

xRBpYn3.jpg

there's then Uro going to Yuta "ye bro you're at your limit ngl fam". Ryu also thinks that Yuta's mindset somewhat nerfs him.

doesn't mean that he was outputting 20F levels of power, you're wild for thinking that. Him seeing him as the pinnacle as the modern day is cool and all. RCT teen Gojo was also that. 😂

Contradicted by the fact that gojo is literally just > the verse in talent, potential and the fact that he has the strongest ct in verse. Contradicted also by the fact that Mahito and other special grade curses like em were born to merely fix the balance that gojo broke when he was literally just born. Mahito is top 3. Sukuna top 2. Gojo #1. it is as clear as day. Pretty sure that Mahito already has that mindset. Mf is a calamity too.

Gojo does partially have Sukuna's mindset, did you forget about his whole selfishness speech to Megumi
That's not the same as the one Sukuna has, at all. Let's not confuse it here.

Mahito is always on fights to experiment, battle and give himself pressure to grow stronger. Example would be the fact that he awakened from a near death amp and was able to activate domain, what about it? Do you think Gojo had the same when he can't have it? Nobody is even able to give him a challenge, and infinity makes it less possible. Toji is his only source of life and death amp 😭 Or someone to push him that far, aka instilling pressure.
Gojo took years to learn RCT??? What. It Took like few days for him to learn it, and that's only after when he actually tries AT THE moment of death, with immense pressure, and a sense of threat, quite literally forcing him to be serious. It's why after Shoko's explanation dude tries it for fun to activate red, and it doesn't succeed. casual gojo 😭 You acting as if these two haven't been constantly growing under pressure and battles with people that aren't just complete ants like how gojo sees others due to his sheer strength.

It's always this attempt to argue Higuruma somehow is beyond Gojo's talent as if there was a wide gap? You are aware that Higuruma is in the same ballpark as gojo right? it is made quite evidently clear.

Mahito replicating a 0.2 second domain expansion after seeing somebody make up that application on the spot, is not as impressive as the one that was able to come up with this thought and implement it successfully 😭, let alone something above Gojo's talent. And that was Gojo's first time too. He never ever did anything like that cuz why else would he need it.

As for Higuruma: Yes? It's as if somebody wasn't explaining to him how DA works, as if he wasn't watching a god tier use DA multiple times, as if he hadn't trained for one month with other talented individuals, sparred with each other and trained... learned new jujutsu knowledge and shi. You acting as if Higuruma didn't have a far better environment than Gojo ever had. One month of training and learning new shi with the gang >>> Gojo's training for years by himself to further master the most complicated and strongest ct in verse. Also dude, Higuruma also learned rct on the verge of death. You act as if few years of jujutsu helps with rct, when it doesn't. Shoko is a primary example 😭 gojo also never understood how rct works until he comprehended it, whereas Higuruma does.

also this argument kinda redundant. the really long essay i made in previous page already addressing most points covered here with many scans too.

Honestly really great video, not at all the typical anti powerscaling yapping i expectes it to be
I know. This writer had good points on some of the inherent flaws/issues (statement validity, fanbase bias, author's intent/knowledge, etc.) that need to be taken into account while acknowledging the genuine interest and narrative importance of power scaling.

I doubt there is a greater, more euphoric high than surviving a near death experience
Thats most likely the case.

I mean when I do hard contact sparing with my brother (professional fighter and nation champ) the moment that blood starts pouring out my nose/lip it just gets exhilarating, like the fatigue, the head pain and exhaustion just all vanish away in one single strike.

Its strangely pleasant.

I can only imagine a near death experience after a hard fight, it'd be like everything I already mentioned (and then some) amplified to the power of 100

Your brother vs Yuji, equal stats, who wins and what diff
No bias my brother mid diff.

Yuji is skilled by all means but he has not demonstrated any real skill in grappling other than an arm bar here and there.

My brother is a ******* python when it comes to grappling, the moment he has your arm or leg or does a knee tackle and you go to the ground, unless you are a master of grappling on international level you are done.

so it'd be a few strikes exchanges here and there, it goes to the ground sooner or later at which point its a grappling contest and Yuji gets choked out in 20 seconds flat (funny thing, thats about how long his last professional fight went, the match begins, the opponent throws a few punches, my brother does a knee tackle, brings it to the ground and chokes the guy out before he could do anything... that set a record in the ring for the fastest win), oh and my brother should have a massive reach adventage vs yuji, he is 193cm (6'3) while yuji is 173 (5'8 (damn didn't know yuji is nearly a whole ass foot shorter than me, defenition of short king)) so he would have an easier time in striking and grappling.

Last edited:
Itadori would just kill your brother due to his lack of curse tolerance
Beside, Itadori stamin is pretty ******* insane. I mean, bro got his organs crushed and numeros stabs against Choso and yet he could remain fightning consistenty. So not sure if he is gonna get knock out that easy

Back