• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

ok this clears up sukuna's height for me, uraume is a head shorter than geto who is 6'3, the average human head is 8 inches meaning uraume is 5'7, in that pic sukuna is about 1.8 heads taller than uraume or a foot and 2 inches making this man 6'9.4 feet tall (207cm tall) damn I honestly expected sukuna to be more than just 6cm taller than me

Though he was like 8 or 9 feet tall due to this panel

2023-12-29_150245.png

(I mean look at this the man is flat on his ass and is nearly as tall as 5'7 uraume)
but guess not, still the tallest character in jjk that is actually "human".

ok this clears up sukuna's height for me, uraume is a head shorter than geto who is 6'3, the average human head is 8 inches meaning uraume is 5'7, in that pic sukuna is about 1.8 heads taller than uraume or a foot and 2 inches making this man 6'9.4 feet tall (207cm tall) damn I honestly expected sukuna to be more than just 6cm taller than me

Though he was like 8 or 9 feet tall due to this panel

2023-12-29_150245.png

(I mean look at this the man is flat on his ass and is nearly as tall as 5'7 uraume)
but guess not, still the tallest character in jjk that is actually "human".
When JJK started I never imagined dude was so tall. His build was clearly visible from Kashimo fight onwards.
I mean even if Gege didnt say it im sure this is what happened
Not you too

When JJK started I never imagined dude was so tall. His build was clearly visible from Kashimo fight onwards.
I mean he isn't 8-9 feet tall (anymore) he is closer to uraume in hight with that extra panel gege gave us resently so I suppose he decided to make sukuna a bit shorter
and recent chapter do show it
higarum is around half a head taller than yuta
2023-12-29_152828.png

and sukuna is (don't open spoilers ahead)
2023-12-29_152342.png
while both are semi crouched sukuna is still a full head taller than higaruma

yuta is 5'9, higaruma is 6'1 (half a head taller than yuta) and sukuna should be in that 6'9-6'10 range.

Still a big man, but damn do I wish he was like a legit giant standing at 9 feet towering over the cast like a behemoth but thats just me I like my villains tall cuse if I can meet them at eye hight it becomes less Intimidating for me. I mean can you imagine sukuna that is nearly as tall as megumi's mahoraga? now thats scary.

Last edited:
nah im not in college im a freshmen in highschool so we alrready did our finals but i got a 63 on my algebra and a 34 in science but still passed both classes and all the rest of my classes
Cool that you've passed your classes (Man do I feel old now)

Let me cook next peak glazing of Yuji & Kinji Fiction
Angel takes over Hana and spams the domain. Sukuna gets weaker inside her domain, like it happened in chapter 213. Yuji and the others desperately fight him, further weakening him. In a last-ditch effort, Sukuna uses his Fuga/Open technique. Angel's domain gets destroyed. Everyone dies. Yuji and Sukuna are the only ones remaining, both exhausted. Hakari and Uraume are fighting in some faraway place. Yuta comes back with stitches and says, 'Mission complete.' Maki enrages and tries to kill Yuta, only to get crushed by Rika. Yuji, enraged, kills Sukuna and then faces off against Yuta. Meanwhile, Uraume gets exhausted by CE loss, and Hakari finally wins the fight, killing her and joining Yuji. Then, Yuji and Hakari tag team against Yujaku.
Stand down, never cook

Back