• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Geto should be number 4 honestly, pedophilia is awful obviously, but mass murder and the attempted genocide of the human race is just a tad worse imo.

Also why the **** is Yuta on there, did imiss something?😭
@Giannysmag you realised Kusakabe Glazing Jogoat in latest chapter?
Fire arrow had enough power to smoke him so they don't have a chance if it hits them seems like he is putting jogoat above his & others who are present there.
Commonest jogoat W. The disaster curse agenda stays strong

Gojo can't even beat Mash Burnedead but somehow will beat a guy with 2-C AP and trillion of times the speed of light
Nonillions on this site lol.

Gojo cross verse glazers are even worse.

This matchup always relies on wanking Hollow Purple (Goku can resist far better void manip/erasure in base form even being generous to Purple) and thinking Goku would get caught in Slowmain Expansion

Hopefully this wont take 7 pages to finish... right?

Hopefully this wont take 7 pages to finish... right?
Shibuya special grade Sorcerers and Whoever relative to them > JJK0 Gojo, Geto and Yuta/Rika > Teen Gojo ~ Toji.

Use this instead of other statements. This is easy way to scale them.
Also why you are using current Yuta feat for his speed aren't there gonna be a different keys based on Clear cut statement for them getting stronger?

Shibuya special grade Sorcerers and Whoever relative to them > JJK0 Gojo, Geto and Yuta/Rika > Teen Gojo ~ Toji.

Use this instead of other statements. This is easy way to scale them.
Also why you are using current Yuta feat for his speed aren't there gonna be a different keys based on Clear cut statement for them getting stronger?
Yea that works better, im gonna add this tommorow when i wake up so if there's anyone debating about the scaling just tell them that this is the chain i'll be using, also forgot to add Awakened Gojo to the list lmao

Question since I’m not too knowledgeable on JJK. I heard gojo was able to be poisoned. What’s the context around this?

Was it from choso’s blood?
7THsl0j.png

chap 76

Question since I’m not too knowledgeable on JJK. I heard gojo was able to be poisoned. What’s the context around this?

Lol thats teen Gojo.

Gojo has now infact, kept to his word and figured out how to stop poison gas... infact, he can literally keep out plasma e.g. fire.

Back