• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

"I’m not downplaying anything it’s literally his ct. Controlling his toxic blood. So it looks like his blood, burns like his blood, and it vanished when he lost control. Why would it be a new, half shown off ability that heavily resembles his other abilities instead of the consistent ability we already know? It’s clearly just his blood. Like when choso stitched his arm with blood vs kenjaku instead of healing it, because he can’t heal it." - someone on reddit

Also this guy seem to really think that The arm that is regrowing is just blood
He was also incorrect about the Choso vs Kenjaku fight. Choso's arm was intentionally detached by Choso himself, unrelated to Kenjaku doing anything. It's merely slow regeneration/healing. We'll find out more in the next chapter. However, Sukuna damaged the stomach where the Cursed Energy is generated, so it might differ unless Gege provides a statement about their inability to regenerate or heal. So far by current feats, they can regenerate as much as we've seen.

Idk this seemed like he Regenerated some part but Nobara technique damaged him and Yuji landed a BF. His Concentration couldn't keep up.

His full arm was destroyed in this pic
14-IBQGGstVeaBBo.png

But here you see his arm had grown little bit with that time period.
YEfO0l4-0062-019.png

Gojo is the most useful one

Nobura...errrr I hope she get a buff if she comeback

Pls homosexuality homosexual just keep forgetting about Todo let bro live in peace

Gojo is the most useful one
You're not entirely wrong, especially in the manga's current arc. My point still stands. Plus, I'm 1000% that we haven't see even half of what that month long time-skip has done for the cast.
Nobura...errrr I hope she get a buff if she comeback
Yeah, she'll need one; I mean, I love her but she definitely some kind of upgrade to even hang now.
Pls homosexuality homosexual just keep forgetting about Todo let bro live in peace
The only time I've ever seen him close to peace is on the cursed battlefield. There is Takaba but he made his choice in his own dreams; he lives for that Jujutsu smoke w/his BESTO FRIEND, BROTHER YUJI! 💯 💪 😍

You're not entirely wrong, especially in the manga's current arc. My point still stands. Plus, I'm 1000% that we haven't see even half of what that month long time-skip has done for the cast.

Yeah, she'll need one; I mean, I love her but she definitely some kind of upgrade to even hang now.

The only time I've ever seen him close to peace is on the cursed battlefield. There is Takaba but he made his choice in his own dreams; he lives for that Jujutsu smoke w/his BESTO FRIEND, BROTHER YUJI! 💯 💪 😍
I mean.....

I would love if next chapter is Higumura gonna died and then clap

Poor Boy

Btw Today's episode was great. Damn we can't use anime scenes for scaling. That's really wasted.
I'm still confused on that as I remember debate over using anime for scaling and it seemed like it was going in favor of using the anime, but not a definitive yes or no. Did I miss a post here or another thread that answers this?

I'm still confused on that as I remember debate over using anime for scaling and it seemed like it was going in favor of using the anime, but not a definitive yes or no. Did I miss a post here or another thread that answers this?
We lack Gege statements for Anime additional scenes are his. So we can't use it

@Giannysmag btw one thing animators like seems to be Choso. Mfs had no reason to make his blood manipulation look so cool.

Back