• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Random thought but Sukuna dodged and blized Piercing Blood
But Sukuna also dodged Higuruma sword only by a hair
Supersonic Higuruma gg???????

Made this myself
y4b1yx9f1s7c1.png

I guess Kenjaku and others special grade can be scaled relative to Uraume.

LMAO honestly Sukuna could have used some tools like Playful Cloud against Gojo if he wanted. With DA and Playful Cloud lacked CT so it would have made a good combo for raw power. Gege didn't amped Sukuna that much despite having chance to give him more..
I mean not literally playful cloud but similar tool. Zenin Clan treasury should have atleast few items like them.

A robot created to defeat Sonic has a peak speed of Mach 3, and Sonic needed to use a special technique to defeat it
Doesnt OPM have like a thousend Hyper to MHS feats? They'll be fine. All we had before the speed downgrade were Maki catching a bullet and a shitty piercing blood calc
Mahoragito
Gege hire this man as your editor right now

LMAO honestly Sukuna could have used some tools like Playful Cloud against Gojo if he wanted. With DA and Playful Cloud lacked CT so it would have made a good combo for raw power. Gege didn't amped Sukuna that much despite having chance to give him more..
I mean not literally playful cloud but similar tool. Zenin Clan treasury should have atleast few items like them.
I mean sukuna was out to power up during the whole fight thats why he didn't just ya know go true form and win in the first clash due to that 120% buff but he would not get the world cutter if he did that.

I mean sukuna was out to power up during the whole fight thats why he didn't just ya know go true form and win in the first clash due to that 120% buff
Yeah Sukuna had other ways to win against Gojo. I'm just saying he could have taken cursed tool if he wanted because of Kenjaku using Zenin Clan base as his hideout.
but he would not get the world cutter if he did that.
Yeah this is kinda true.
If Sukuna eats Higuruma and adds the instant death effect of the Executioner Sword to his slashes,it's actually so over
My headcanon Sukuna will feed his finger to Higuruma and leaves Megumi to obtain the sword technique.

@Giannysmag you realised Kusakabe Glazing Jogoat in latest chapter?
Fire arrow had enough power to smoke him so they don't have a chance if it hits them seems like he is putting jogoat above his & others who are present there.

Back