• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

As usual Gojo fans are in denial about Higuruma talent that's crazy 😧. But Kaiyo is spitting 🗣️

why the glaze, they acting as if he really saw it once, when he saw it several times and had somebody to explain about it for him to also understand "Got gist of it"
meanwhile gojo saw it once with his blindfold on and dissected it entirely, and gave us the longest explanation about it by far, as well as how switching between DA and CT is difficult, along with the fact that Hanami can no longer hold on any longer in holding up the output of DA. far better feat 😂

twitter mfs just wilding nowadays, trying to hype him up even beyond when he only turned out to be comparable/rivaling Gojo Satoru's raw natural talent 😂 not even equal.

why the glaze, they acting as if he really saw it once, when he saw it several times and had somebody to explain about it for him to also understand "Got gist of it"
meanwhile gojo saw it once with his blindfold on and dissected it entirely, and gave us the longest explanation about it by far, as well as how switching between DA and CT is difficult, along with the fact that Hanami can no longer hold on any longer in holding up the output of DA. far better feat 😂

twitter mfs just wilding nowadays, trying to hype him up even beyond when he only turned out to be comparable/rivaling Gojo Satoru's raw natural talent 😂 not even equal.
Don't make me pull out the Meet "Nah I'd Win Man" meme

• Understanding Domain Amplification doesn't equate to copying it immediately. He copied it once when he grasped its essence, not because he possesses any copying ability, it's because in his comprehension of the technique. Sukuna explicitly stated that Domain Amplification surpasses Simple Domain. Despite Kusakabe's understanding of DA, he, like Gojo, who has knowledge of it, couldn't copy it. Having an understanding doesn't guarantee proficiency.
    Additionally, Higuruma crafted his Domain within 12 days, while Gojo required over 15 years, despite having manuals and assistance from Jujutsu High and his family.
Talent-wise, Higu is comparable to Mahito, if not above him. Both are true geniuses in the verse with a faster growth rate than Gojo. It's just coping if anyone denies it.

Higuruma's domain isnt impressive due to being part of his Cursed Technique. One can't live without another
Not really we literally see him using his gavel and rope even without activating his domain in recent chapter. It's stated his domain is connected to his innate technique that's all but are different things. Even in narrative it stated he created domain after understanding Barrier techniques.

That's an anime only scene though? Unless you're talking about Sukuna's dodge in the latest chapter?

That's an anime only scene though? Unless you're talking about Sukuna's dodge in the latest chapter?
I was talking Yuki and Choso vs Kenjaku scene. Kenjaku spun his head faster than PB can pierce him.
6-Cts6t5PP2MXTV.webp

If a character is so fast they can get away from field vision of another character (Subsonic speed) then what speed is this. I mean where does the character Blizting speed scales.

Me when inherently layered soul with verse-based ontological void manip powering the type 2 conceptual space-bending dimension around Gojo to separate him from the world can't stop a toxic gas bomb fr
FUNGUS can also solos Gojo
That's actually interesting. Cuz there's never been a moment when Gojo's been attempted to be poisoned, and Gojo's never mentioned overcoming this weakness. So that means theoretically, someone really could win by using poison-based abilities on Gojo like a gas bomb.

If a character is so fast they can get away from field vision of another character (Subsonic speed) then what speed is this. I mean where does the character Blizting speed scales.
I was arguing with DT on this a few months ago

but yeah we were starting to agree on Subsonic+ but womp womp, debate died and ill start it back up in the future

Ill calc another way.

While i dont think JJK fell off, Gege has definitely made a lot of questionable writing decisions post Shibyua. But its still salvagable as long he pulls off the ending well
Only plot points left to connect is
  • Sukuna and Kenjaku Binding vow
  • Yuki soul research book and what it contains
  • Kenjaku end goal merger
I don't think Gege left anything out knowing he most likely wouldn't care about giving a past for Sukuna which I also don't care.

I was arguing with DT on this a few months ago

but yeah we were starting to agree on Subsonic+ but womp womp, debate died and ill start it back up in the future

Ill calc another way.
You mean subsonic speed for moving faster than the eye can see, right? if a character already possesses subsonic reaction and combat speed, and another character outspeeds them, would the latter receive a higher rating than subsonic?

I don't think Gege left anything out knowing he most likely wouldn't care about giving a past for Sukuna which I also don't care.
I would add Yuji's relation to Kenjaku on that list, it seems way too important of a plot ppoint to just drop
LMAO

@Giannysmag check this Black flash thread. Pretty good analysis. I can see the possibility of Yuji upgrade with that.
Dont really see anything that could be used as an upgrade tbh, good analysis tho
I wonder if Higu & any others lands Black flash. Yuta and Yuji gonna land them for sure knowing they already have experienced it.
If Yuji doesnt land at least one black flash on Sukuna i will riot

honestly the whole hate for the current arc to me seems like the fandoms reaction during mid shibuya when it was being writen 3 years back, people where complaining about Nanami's death, nobara's and where throwing a fit through out, but since the managa was less known back then (although still pretty popular) the effect wasn't quite as big as it is now. Cuse everyone is a profesional critic nowadays and can see where the story is going 10/10 time am I right?

I mean I have seen people complaining about geto not understanding Gojo's character during the airport incident.

I mean really? I have people actually read the ending of hidden inventory? I mean "Are you the strongest because you are satoru gojo or are you satoru gojo because you are the strongest" his one and only friend who could understand the issues with near limitless strength just did what everyone else has been doing to him throughout his life, boiled down his whole character his very existence to nothing but strength and this lead gojo to the pit of isolation we find him in 10 years after the point.

I mean COME ON. these people are saying Gege bastardized the characters without even understanding what the characters where in the first place, its so god damn stupid and is kinda the reason why the whole "reading comprehansion curse" is now a wide spread meme in the fandom.

I would add Yuji's relation to Kenjaku on that list, it seems way too important of a plot ppoint to just drop
My bad forgot about main thing. Yeah Yuji creation was important thing to the plot. I agree this should be explained
Dont really see anything that could be used as an upgrade tbh, good analysis tho
Nah Look at what happened with Mahito upgrade after the Black flash and reaching true form of his soul. I can definitely see the possibility
If Yuji doesnt land at least one black flash on Sukuna i will riot
Yuji gonna break the BF rule wait for it

You mean subsonic speed for moving faster than the eye can see, right? if a character already possesses subsonic reaction and combat speed, and another character outspeeds them, would the latter receive a higher rating than subsonic?
Yes, but we were arguing to raise it from subsonic to at least subsonic+ for the average human blitzer with a human observer. It becomes tricky if a character's perception time is above human levels. Plus calc stacking problem.

Anyway lets ignore that.

I have another funny way to calc it... lemme cook.

Back