• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are yall ready for that scene to be animated tommorow
650er45dfldb1.png

The reactions to this are gonna be funny ahh hell

I can't wait for Roshi, Sheera, and Lupa's reaction, they already something was up
Hey i watch those guys and yea they're defiantely gonna have a ... reaction to it. Same with teddy slump, that guy's probably gonna spend half of the video talking about the scene

I'm talking about how you put her name first when Kenjaku name should be popping up in the first place when we talk about top tiers 😐. Yeah he got done dirty with sneak attack still atleast put some respect. She hasn't even showcased a single feat in current arc.
Well the heavy hitter trio is the first thing i think of when it comes to the high tiers and i just dodnt bother to write anyone else lmao.

Also Maki would have done just as well as Yuta did aginst Kenny but yall aint ready for that conversation

Btw what do you guys think? Did Nanami imprinted his CT in his tool while he was dying or it already imprinted with Ratio Technique? Looks like a Binding vow or something to me

Mahoraga was killed by Sukuna and came back because it wasn’t dominated by Megumi.

Mahoraga when killed by Gojo was dominated by Meguna.

I think that’s the reason.

Imagine he pulls ten shadows totality and merges all the Shikigami
He should be NGL
Only problem is if he still has maho or not but looking at Agito it's already busted enough.
Main problem is how many years it would take him for recovery.
My money is still on "I will kill Yuji Itadori myself"
My guess is Yuji and Choso vs Naoya then Yuta sudden introduction.
Mahoraga was killed by Sukuna when we first saw him. I'm fairly certain he can come back commanded by a different user, unless I missed something happening that ensures he can't return
That was during ritual it's not same as normal thing

"I’m not downplaying anything it’s literally his ct. Controlling his toxic blood. So it looks like his blood, burns like his blood, and it vanished when he lost control. Why would it be a new, half shown off ability that heavily resembles his other abilities instead of the consistent ability we already know? It’s clearly just his blood. Like when choso stitched his arm with blood vs kenjaku instead of healing it, because he can’t heal it." - someone on reddit

Also this guy seem to really think that The arm that is regrowing is just blood

"I’m not downplaying anything it’s literally his ct. Controlling his toxic blood. So it looks like his blood, burns like his blood, and it vanished when he lost control. Why would it be a new, half shown off ability that heavily resembles his other abilities instead of the consistent ability we already know? It’s clearly just his blood. Like when choso stitched his arm with blood vs kenjaku instead of healing it, because he can’t heal it." - someone on reddit

Also this guy seem to really think that The arm that is regrowing is just blood
He was also incorrect about the Choso vs Kenjaku fight. Choso's arm was intentionally detached by Choso himself, unrelated to Kenjaku doing anything. It's merely slow regeneration/healing. We'll find out more in the next chapter. However, Sukuna damaged the stomach where the Cursed Energy is generated, so it might differ unless Gege provides a statement about their inability to regenerate or heal. So far by current feats, they can regenerate as much as we've seen.

Back