• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The more detailed it is, the better the statistics section become. Summarizing and making stuff smaller is why JJK profiles sucks. I just looked at his profile, his AP can (and will) be expanded to make it better.

Does it though?

A lot of the stuff you added is pretty redundant. The yuji and Panda portions of his justification can be removed entirely, since we have the statement of the Tokyo students not being sure that they can defeat him working together, which would include Yuji and Panda. The statement of grade one being the minimum level to defeat a special grade is also redundant since Todo has a direct feat of beating a special grade. Him sending Mahito flying was done with BF and it didnt even deal damage to him, while the Polymorphic Soul Isomers are featless and aside from fighting Todo himself.

Like i said its way too much yapping and clogging of the page for pretty much no reason

You can remove the part of Panda and others Harming Hanami & Yuji should be enough to get the rating.
No.
Does it though?
I think so, yeah. Reading through a good detailed AP section gives you an idea of how strong a character is and their true limit. And everything Todo has in his profile is a direct scaling to Hanami's trees, that can be easily fleshed out and the scaling with Mechamaru can be expanded to accomodate scaling to characters stronger than him.
A lot of the stuff youa dded is pretty redundant. The yuji and Panda portions of his justification can be removed entirely, since we have the statement of the Tokyo students not being sure that they can dfeat him working together, which would include Yuji and Panda.
Huh? He's stated to be stronger than Panda and can contend with Itadori, these are completely fair scalings. Actually, much better than scaling Todo directly to Mechamaru, you make Todo stronger than someone who took the 8-B attack.
The sattement of grade one being the minimum level to defeat a special grade is also redundant since Todo ahs a direct feat of beating a special grade.
Have you ever heard of supporting evidence? How one complement the other? I don't think that's too hard to understand, is it?
Him sending Mahito flying was done with BF and it didnt even deal damage to him
Are you serious? Did you even read the thing?
TBD with Black Flash (Black Flash is stated to be equal to a normal hit to the power of 2.5[24]. Can knock back Mahito, but can't hurt him solely because he can't attack his soul[101])
Everything you said was noted here.
Like i said its way too much yapping and clogging of the page for pretty much no reason
Honesntly, you just gave me more reason to push for this type of profile creation. Hell, I actually will make a thread very soon just for Todo.

Is anyone interested in improving the profiles with me? I'll improve every single profile, regardless if the profile received an update or was just recently, think that of Jujutsu Kaisen Remastered.
I would help with some more profiles outside of the ones I got done already but I really need to finish these Spider-Man 2 revisions I’ve been working on.
Profiles haven’t been updated in a minute since the new game came out + profiles themselves need some work.

I've recently 100%'d the game so I can help you with this.
Oh word? It’s a good game ain’t it, love this version of Spider-Man.

I’ve updated both Miles and Peter’s profiles already, we’ve got a working Kraven profile done just about. The only thing left I think is just the Venom profile which I’ve started.

Just know i'm not gonna let anyone take MHS Gojo away from me
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.mp4

The only feats that remain to not cap everyone in Transonic is Maki blocking a lightning (Supersonic+ to Hypersonic) and
No one is reviewing Maki feat for unknown reason
Kenjaku dodging Piercing Blood (Which is a bit sus ngl)
Can you share the calculation

Also is this can be calculated ? Kenjaku was locked by Yuki Shikigami and couldn't move from that place and Choso uses PB in point blank range. He spins his head faster than that to evade the attack.
4-Is-qzsNrJuRKQ.webp

5-Bv_6TdhjRYFMe.webp

6-Cts6t5PP2MXTV.webp

Probably not worth much but heres what i found
Staffs needs to review that
Movie needs to be considered as canon. I mean I do consider it as canon but wiki doesn't accepts that
This one is completely wrong 😞
Arkenis already pointed it out.
This also needs staff input.

Back