• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Some scaling still needs to be fixed cuz special grade sorcerers should scale to 7-C Uraume considering Yuki is at least as strong as them according to the profiles

Idk if this is true, but if so, there will be at least 50 chapters before the ending of the manga this if Gege dont change his mind like he have done last year where he said that the manga would end in 2023

Idk if this is true, but if so, there will be at least 50 chapters before the ending of the manga this if Gege dont change his mind like he have done last year where he said that the manga would end in 2023
More like 34ish considering breaks

Peak
the-strongest-jujutsu-sorcerer-chapter-246-v0-b529wpvok36c1.png

damn that was something
hey big spoilers ahead for 246 so if ya don't want to get spoiled don't open the thing below

Ok so this chapter was gas higaruma is the MAN, **** me choso seems to have just died so sad times my 3rd fav character just got 0 diffed by sukuna

But here is a thing I really wanna talk about

GBwtaxIXQAAYOJG.png
GBwtcYPXkAAMD89.png

Sukuna dodged the mach 1 piercing blood without looking at it, with his back turned and before the thing could even reach him he blitzes choso who fired it meaning his movement speed alone is waaaaay higher than piercing blood, could we calc the speed here? I know its likely not gonna get us anything special but still could net at least hyper+
here is the distance between the two btw
sukuna.png

considering the height of ino being around yuji the distance between choso and sukuna is around 30+ feet

GBwtaxIXQAAYOJG.png
GBwtcYPXkAAMD89.png

Sukuna dodged the mach 1 piercing blood without looking at it, with his back turned and before the thing could even reach him he blitzes choso who fired it meaning his movement speed alone is waaaaay higher than piercing blood, could we calc the speed here? I know its likely not gonna get us anything special but still could net at least hyper+
sukuna.png

considering the height of ino being around yuji the distance between choso and sukuna is around 30+ feet
If the Hakari feat ends up getting nuked this might be the best thing we have to scale the god tiers speed

damn that was something
hey big spoilers ahead for 246 so if ya don't want to get spoiled don't open the thing below

Ok so this chapter was gas higaruma is the MAN, **** me choso seems to have just died so sad times my 3rd fav character just got 0 diffed by sukuna

But here is a thing I really wanna talk about

GBwtaxIXQAAYOJG.png
GBwtcYPXkAAMD89.png

sukuna.png

I don't see why not. It kinda reminds me of Cheetu's bullet dodging feat; could pull similar-ish numbers.

I've reread todays chapter leaks and theres so much more i want to talk about

ap9uzTe.png

Wusakabe i out here eating every high tier attack in the verse

WGWUCfU.png

Finally Hypersonic top tiers is no longer just cope

ra48P0d.png

Welp unfortunately my prediction came true, but i highly doubt he is dead. He can easily stop the bleeding and just sit their until someone comes to heal him, he isn't dying yet

H9HVcTL.png

Glad to see Nanami is continued to be brought into the story, my GOAT deserves to be remembered. Though i'm not sure how they inserted his technique into the dull blade

ILuG8I8.png

Higuruma doing a flip on Kusakbe's back to hit Sukuna is cool as hell, Gege continues to kill it with the choreography

bPVz3XS.png

Nothing important here, i just think the panel of Sukuna running looks funny

N0oltdk.png

FUSHIGURO IS STILL ALIVE AND REVIVABLE, CHAPTER 247 TRUST

HNd4vVM.png
fOf9V1v.png

Higurubros we are so back. Higuruma is by far the best character to came out of the culling games and i'm glad he is getting a lot of spotlight. That being said he is absolutely dying, there is no way he is going to just instakill Sukuna. But even if he gpes down he's cemented himself as the GOAT

I didn't have a lot of expectations for this chapter after that stupidass ending of the last chap but Gege cooked here. Just as the stupid out of nowehere twists he pulls every other chapter start bringing down my hype for the series, Gregorious pulls me back in with some peak

...Now if only Jump wasnt taking a break next week

Back