• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aoi Todo's first key revamp.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Todo's first key is like this:
It directly states that he should be more powerful than Hanami's trees, that lacks power for more range. While it's a fair scaling that I agree with, it's much better to just scale Todo to Hanami as he can harm her, and Hanami should scale to her AoE attack because of UES.

Second, it scales him above Mechamaru because of Grades, and while it's fair, it's much easier to scale him above Panda, who took the 8-B attack.

This is a much better and detailed AP section that shows his full capabilities:
Then add the Playful Cloud part after it.

Already mentioned that i think a lot of this stuff is redundant but whatever

I do think that if you are gonna include the Panda scaling you should mention him tanking the Ultimate Canon, since Panda himself doesnt have a profile yet

I do think that if you are gonna include the Panda scaling you should mention him tanking the Ultimate Canon, since Panda himself doesnt have a profile yet
I'm working on a Panda profile, so we don't need to mention Panda feats on Todo's profile.

Already mentioned that i think a lot of this stuff is redundant but whatever

Has no reason to tie towards AP my guy

Back