• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

On that note though:

Made some of the recommended changes for the respective profiles, so we just about closing in on making the thread anyways.
If you are gonna add Heian Era Key I recommend you add it for his first key. Also His 2-3F AP should be 8-A.
Heian Era | 2-3F Sukuna | 15F Sukuna (Yuji/Megumi) | Meguna
Btw I made a draft here you can edit the explanation if you want if any changes needed.
Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. Defeated Angel , Five Generals and Uros Squad. Should be comparable to Meguna if not Superior); Higher with chants, Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & his Cursed Tools | At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Superior to Ryu Ishigori & Uro which would put him above Yuta & Rika. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (More powerful than his 15 fingers form. Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool

Last edited:
Also for Maho I would recommend to use this justification. Small town level for his base without Adaptation seems wrong.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, likely far higher (Should be comparable if not Superior to Jogo. Able to deflect 15F Sukuna's dismantle attack after Adaptation and hit him through multiple buildings. Unable to be controlled by other past Ten Shadows Technique users, and killed a user of both the Six Eyes and Limitless in the past), up to at least Large Town level with Reactive Evolution (He harmed Gojo after overcoming Infinity)

Only Soul Katana deserves a profile if needed. Inverted spear is only used by toji so it doesn't deserves anything.
You need atleast 2 characters using same weapon to create a profile if I'm correct
Playful Cloud is used by way more people than Soul Split Katana. Either way, they are both fairly simple in effect and I don't know that a whole separate page would do much.

Gege has been drawing Choso too much this week... I have a very bad feeling about this
Don't jinx it. 😭
Big Brother Choso gonna be fine.
Also I have a crazy theory but I doubt it working

Yuji can swap souls like he did with Kusakabe. Let's say he does that and takes over Sukuna and Sukuna soul swapping with Yujis body. Then Sukuna has to Fight other with Yujis body while Yuji goes into inner domain of Megumi to wake him up.

ipx6sa79187c1.jpg

Gege when i catch you

A bit of a jump, but where do we think season 3 will end? assuming the final scene of season 2 is Yuta declaring he will kill Yuji to the higherups

Back