• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

b9ez59rax6vb1.jpg

Every day this image becomes more and more relavent

Could someone give me an explanation of how the **** projection sorcery works?

I still cant wrap my head around it
My best understanding is that it increases your speed x24 from the 24 frames per second speed/rule of animation. It only works if you completely plan ahead what action you want to take in that specific second otherwise your frozen for that time; it can be used to freeze others, since they'll usually be surprised and can't come up w/a concrete idea of what to do.

What can i say i like a girl that will actually just straight up kill me
maki_zenin___jujutsu_kaisen_coloring_by_itzzazure_dgb9tm7-fullview.jpg

What does this have to do with anything
We are talking about who is best girl in JJK I'm just spitting facts 🗣️. Yuki contribution is more than anyone

Yuki achievements
  • Gave a purpose for Todo which resulted in Yujis growth several times.
  • Gave Choso a chance to live as a human
  • Protected multiple MFS in Shibuya arc
  • Almost smoked Kenjaku
  • Also book regarding soul research
  • Created a goated Antagonist like Geto

Maki achievements.
  • Killed some bums
  • Failed to kills weakened 15F Sukuna
  • Gave a purpose for Kamo though
  • Ran away to africa after Gojos death.

Yuki > Maki

Last edited:
  • Gave a purpose for Todo which resulted in Yujis growth several times.
If only we saw them interact at any point in the series
  • Gave Choso a chance to live as a human
Fair
  • Protected multiple MFS in Shibuya arc
Failed to arrive in time when she could have helped Gojo, resulting in countless deaths and Japan being thrown into chaos
  • Almost smoked Kenjaku
Insert Kenny dusting of his hands after taking a black hole to the face
  • Also book regarding soul research
Maki dont need that shit, she can straight see the soul herself
  • Created a goated Antagonist like Geto
Uncross this you coward
Maki achievements.
  • Killed some bums
Killed one of the three big families of the jujutsu world, taking revenge for the abuse her and her sister endured
  • Failed to kills weakened 15F Sukuna
Sukuna praises her power multiple times and clearly considers her a threat. The only reason their fight didn't continue was because Sukunas #1 ********* stepped in to save his ass.

Also please remind me how Kenjaku going 1V3 against Yuki, Choso and Tengen went
  • Ran away to africa after Gojos death.
She's gonna come back tommorow and low-diff Sukuna trust

If only we saw them interact at any point in the series
The fact she brought Todo into Jujutsu high already shows how important Yuki to the plot
Without Todo we don't even know how Yuji had pulled out Black flags especially Nanami is not a good teacher same goes for Gojo. He was giving tips but still Yuji growth was more due to Todo influence.
Let's not forget what happened in Shibuya he gave a big speech which made Yuji to fight back
Failed to arrive in time when she could have helped Gojo, resulting in countless deaths and Japan being thrown into chaos
Same can be said about yuta 😭
Also Maki was there still couldn't do anything. Atleast Best girl Yuki saved few important character like Yuji, Choso & Kusakabe. Panda who would hype Kashimo
Insert Kenny dusting of his hands after taking a black hole to the face
That's what I said almost. Maki could never 😔
Maki dont need that shit, she can straight see the soul herself
Not talking about seeing soul I'm talking about contribution to the plot. Her book seems to have information.
Uncross this you coward
Not happening 🤬. She created goated Antagonist maki can't do that shit
Killed one of the three big families of the jujutsu world, taking revenge for the abuse her and her sister endured
They are still bums 😭
Sukuna praises her power multiple times and clearly considers her a threat. The only reason their fight didn't continue was because Sukunas #1 ********* stepped in to save his ass.
He was literally handling her and Yuji with one hand 🥶
If Uraume was serious she could have just broke the ice and killed maki there. Maki got lucky that Sukuna had to take the bath.
Also please remind me how Kenjaku going 1V3 against Yuki, Choso and Tengen went
We all know Tengen back fired on them 😔
If Yuki fought with her own technique she would have performed Better.
She's gonna come back tomorrow and low-diff Sukuna trust
I hope you don't get disappointed tomorrow when we see Maki in airport 😐.

Back