• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yep. Fully agree, and when a catastrophic downgrade occurs like in Mario/Saiki K, some people straight up left before that. People like seeing their verse win and other stuff and not take one of the biggest fall offs of all time
Honestly, no Saiki case was expected.

DDT already showed that it didn't think some things were canonical months ago in the first big wave of updates.

Furthermore, he makes a huge update involving CM3 and Info 2, but he uses a game, and does not make any reasoning as to why the game is canonical.

I even asked several questions and he didn't answer any.

So DDT goes there and does the crt on canonicity.

No supporters showed up, so it's their problem, since as far as I know it's the first crt talking about Saiki's canonicity.

I mean, all of those were simply redirected to his soul. This more so implies limited resistance as he can't exactly shrug it off completely. If anything, you're even admitting that after as much damage as Megumis soul could take, the 6th UV (or less?) redirected back to Sukuna and it worked. (or more precisely, even if Megumis soul takes the burden, his brain still gets damaged overtime)

Hell, right after it's stated that neither Megumis soul nor Sukuna himself has adapted to it's effects:
I specify that it’s due to a redirection of the soul in the profile, and this allowed Sukuna to shrug off several unlimited voids that were going on for several minutes straight each time. Also Sukuna’s brain wasn’t damage from the previous UV because Megumi’s soul took too much damage, it was because he activated his DE later than Gojo did so he himself took the UV and his brain was damaged because of that one singular UV that he took.

Also it was because Mahoraga only “processed” UV, which was the whole point of the procedure for Sukuna to do. He wasn’t trying to adapt to UV himself so idk why bring that up?

I specify that it’s due to a redirection of the soul in the profile, and this allowed Sukuna to shrug off several unlimited voids that were going on for several minutes straight each time. Also Sukuna’s brain wasn’t damage from the previous UV because Megumi’s soul took too much damage, it was because he activated his DE later than Gojo did so he himself took the UV and his brain was damaged because of that one singular UV that he took.
So yeah, it should be "limited" Resistance as you describe it.
Also it was because Mahoraga only “processed” UV, which was the whole point of the procedure for Sukuna to do. He wasn’t trying to adapt to UV himself so idk why bring that up?
To add as to why it in no way works as a solid resistance.

Should I just have 2 separate keys for Mahoraga? Because we know the Shikigami got stronger under Sukuna’s control and he appears noticeably bigger and beefier than he was in Shibuya.
The problem is, Gojo was confident enough to one-shot Maho with his red, and Sukuna was also worried about Maho getting stomped by Gojo. So, it's uncertain. While Megumi's summon and Sukuna's summoning should be different, Agito and Maho were still weaker than Meguna overall. Their speed and power weren't on the same level as Gojo. In contrast, Sukuna was able to keep up with Gojo and throw hands against him. Maho and Agito failed to display feats supporting either of them.

By the way, Maho Megumi summoned should be relative to 3F Sukuna, if not superior. This would put maho as 8-A.

If we want to scale Maho, the most likely is to give maho Low 7-C for the Sukuna version, based on the strongest Shikigami under Sukuna. Both Piercing Ox and Max Elephant were able to damage Yorozu, who is Low 7-C. Therefore, Maho with the Sukuna version can be considered Low 7-C in his base form.

Btw Maho during his first showing should scale above Jogo cuz he put up a better fight against Sukuna even during the beginning

Although I don't know if he should be 8-A or Low 7-C because these profiles being absolute ass muddy the scaling lmao

Btw Maho during his first showing should scale above Jogo cuz he put up a better fight against Sukuna even during the beginning

Although I don't know if he should be 8-A or Low 7-C because these profiles being absolute ass muddy the scaling lmao
He would scale above Jogo still 8-A for base version and with Adaptation he scales Low 7-C.
This is for MEGUMI version.

So yeah, it should be "limited" Resistance as you describe it.

To add as to why it in no way works as a solid resistance.
Wait actually no I just recalled that Sukuna himself withstood 10 seconds of UV while still being able to be fully functioning while even just 0.2 seconds of being exposed to UV leaves both humans and curses completely immobilized for a period of time.

So yeah he should actually have resistance to UV himself even outside of the whole Megumi shenanigans (which I still think applies as some type of resistance but I’m not sure how the standards around transferring the affects of an ability into a soul residing in your body works on the wiki.)

The problem is, Gojo was confident enough to one-shot Maho with his red, and Sukuna was also worried about Maho getting stomped by Gojo. So, it's uncertain. While Megumi's summon and Sukuna's summoning should be different, Agito and Maho were still weaker than Meguna overall. Their speed and power weren't on the same level as Gojo. In contrast, Sukuna was able to keep up with Gojo and throw hands against him. Maho and Agito failed to display feats supporting either of them.
I will say that once Mahoraga was summoned, it was still able to take on Gojo’s blue enhanced punches even before becoming adapted to them and was able to pierce through Gojo with its blade when Sukuna was knocked out.

Mahoraga was also able to successfully chase down Gojo’s blue orb and tank a black flash from Gojo much better than Sukuna did so its feats are weird to say the least. So yeah I get why it’s a bit confusing.

I will say that once Mahoraga was summoned, it was still able to take on Gojo’s blue enhanced punches even before becoming adapted to them and was able to pierce through Gojo with its blade when Sukuna was knocked out.

Mahoraga was also able to successfully chase down Gojo’s blue orb and tank a black flash from Gojo much better than Sukuna did so its feats are weird to say the least. So yeah I get why it’s a bit confusing.
I mean it's weakened version of Gojo punching maho and I would say Maho Adapted to some level of Blue and BF. Still it even puked from Gojos punch. Gojo was using Blue the whole time so that red and Infinity doesn't get adapted faster. Sukuna tanked HP while Maho got roasted along with the wheel.( i know it's durability feat just saying)

Seriously some people thinks slash which used on Higu and Gojo are the same.
dead-out.gif

Kusakabe
  • Doesnt care about fightning and hate it, and yet is a Grade 1 Sorcerer
  • He's basically a nerd in the Jujutsu world
  • Knows all of the general techniques of Jujutsu (Simple Domain, Barriers and such)
  • Doesnt have any Cursed Technique
Idk but he is goat even without doing anything
He's still a bum for "Gojo won.", but otherwise he's peak

Uh guys, I think someone just added my sandbox onto Mahoraga’s current profile without a thread being made yet.

Just for comparison mind you….this is what Sukuna’s profile currently looks like.

Yeah, we finna update this shit A.S.A.P 🗿🗿🗿

Back