• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I also dont think we can assume that Sukuna can use Megumi's domain expansion, since this is something related to the Heart of the person and such
Kenjaku can use the domain expansion of a person who’s body he’s not even in control of, and Sukuna actually has Megumi’s soul within him, so it’s entirely possible he could use it.

Kenjaku can use the domain expansion of a person who’s body he’s not even in control of, and Sukuna actually has Megumi’s soul within him, so it’s entirely possible he could use it.
Yeah, but like, Geto is dead, while Megumi is somehow still alive. So I dont think we can use it as 1:1

Ok, these are the profiles I have for Mahoraga's and Sukuna's profiles respectively:

Whatcha think about them?
Profiles look amazing man. For Sukuna:

"Adaptation (With Mahoraga, Sukuna can use the summoning to adapt to any and all phenomena, kind of like a late throw in rock paper scissors. This power can also extend to the user of the summoning as well)." Bolded part should reworded to specify that the user can only bear the process of adaptation for Mahoraga, they don't actually get the adaptation power themselves

Shouldn't Resurrection be Transformation and Healing? Since he is not literally coming back from the dead, just manifesting into his true body and recovering himself

The difference between Itakuna and Mekuna shouldnt be any other than the Ten Shadows tbh
We should as well remove Ten Shadows for his True Form state due to this. But if people still think that its vague, we can wait yeah

Rest is fine
Ten shadows Should be fine. Context is Higu is just saying most of ten shadows is destroyed because of Gojos fight. So he most likely lost them. But he is not even sure about that.

Ok, these are the profiles I have for Mahoraga's and Sukuna's profiles respectively:

Unnamed fire arrow. Just put it as Fuga as anime says.

This explanation should be rewritten something like (Advanced Sorcerer: He is a Sorcerer whose Skills is one Par with Gojo and Kenjaku if not Superior)
Remove this NPI it's already exist in CE manipulation page
These power null and Homing attack also already listed in CE manipulation page so remove this
Innate domains are special things so I would prefer Chimera garden as Likely or possibly rating not solid.
Regarding keys. is True power refering to Hiean Era Sukuna or Meguna all together?
Key: 2 Fingers | 3 Fingers | 15 Fingers | True Power

Mahoraga sould also have another kind of invulnerability due to be made out of cursed energy, similar to curses
Unnamed fire arrow. Just put it as Fuga as anime says.

This explanation should be rewritten something like (Advanced Sorcerer: He is a Sorcerer whose Skills is one Par with Gojo and Kenjaku if not Superior)

Remove this NPI it's already exist in CE manipulation page

These power null and Homing attack also already listed in CE manipulation page so remove this

Innate domains are special things so I would prefer Chimera garden as Likely or possibly rating not solid.

Regarding keys. is True power refering to Hiean Era Sukuna or Meguna all together?
Profiles look amazing man. For Sukuna:

"Adaptation (With Mahoraga, Sukuna can use the summoning to adapt to any and all phenomena, kind of like a late throw in rock paper scissors. This power can also extend to the user of the summoning as well)." Bolded part should reworded to specify that the user can only bear the process of adaptation for Mahoraga, they don't actually get the adaptation power themselves

Shouldn't Resurrection be Transformation and Healing? Since he is not literally coming back from the dead, just manifesting into his true body and recovering himself
Agreed with all this and will apply all these recommendations as soon as I get the chance. Thank you all very much for the input. Much appreciated.

Agreed with all this and will apply all these recommendations as soon as I get the chance. Thank you all very much for the input. Much appreciated.
Forgot to tell one more thing. Mahogara should also get Cursed Energy manipulation (advanced Sorcerer) rating it was able to adapt to Sukuna and started using Cursed Energy.
Sukuna’s keys imo should be
Agree with this ^

Add this to Sukuna profile

P&A section
Power Nullification (Sukuna can use Domain Amplification which neutralizes all cursed techniques when it comes into contact with.) Reference is chapter 235
Notable Attacks section
  • Domain Amplification: This technique neutralizes all cursed techniques it comes into contact with; however, rather than remaining in a designated space, it acts as a fluid shield that covers the user's body completely, similar to an aura.
I guess other than this no Abilities are missing.

"The King of Poisons" should be also removed when talking about the Sukuna's classification, since it was just the bad translation of Viz doing its job. Instead, it should be put the "Imaginary Demon" name

Hello, could anyone tell me where this type 3 conceptual manipulation is on the verse powers page? I saw that sorcerers have resistance to CM3, but I didn't see CM3 on the cursed energy page or in the curses, at most in the barrier. Does their CM3 resistance come from the barrier?

Hello, could anyone tell me where this type 3 conceptual manipulation is on the verse powers page? I saw that sorcerers have resistance to CM3, but I didn't see CM3 on the cursed energy page or in the curses, at most in the barrier. Does their CM3 resistance come from the barrier?
Honestly some things should be removed or revised. @SunDaGamer is working on it so it's better to wait for any changes.

Why should Sukuna have resistance to Purification and Holy Manipulation? He was burned to a crisp and full-on tweaking. Angel was about to use the technique again until Sukuna tricked her. At most it should be limited IMO, but even then it's probably a safer bet to remove it all together.

Also, is Black Flashes' spatial manipulation even combat-applicable or useful? Even so it put holes in him and heavily damaged him. Scans needed him resisting the spatial aspect of it. Cutting through Gojos infinity in no way should be mentioned as even support evidence for resistance.

Resistance to Mind, Perception and Paralysis should note that he still took brain damage and because of that wasn't able to open up his domain and use it, bleeding from the eyes. (Maybe just Limited resistance?)

Also, is Black Flashes' spatial manipulation even combat-applicable or useful? Even so it put holes in him and heavily damaged him. Scans needed him resisting the spatial aspect of it. Cutting through Gojos infinity in no way should be mentioned as even support evidence for resistance.
It didn't put a hole in Sukuna. Also spatial manipulation we can see Agito body getting pierced by it. Same goes for Hanami & Eso. So it should work.

It's already in CE manipulation under Blackflash.
Also idk why the line for Cutting through Gojos infinity is even added to that resistance that line should be removed.
Yeah, but I'm asking for scans of Sukuna resisting it's spatial manipulation effects, and whether or not it should be treated as combat applicable. The CE manipulation page even treats it as limited Spatial Manipulation.

And yeah, the strong cleave sentence needs to be yeeted.

Maho's stats section should be changed to what it is on the current profile

Yeah, but I'm asking for scans of Sukuna resisting it's spatial manipulation effects,
13-FKxw3nQ-VniaW-m.jpg

15-M1-_8wwZkK6Ep-m.jpg

Agito getting pierced by Black flash
4-kFOwj9KCng_bX-m.jpg

Eso
13-fuQkd_kbAwv75.png

Hanami ( anime shows better if you want to check it out )
17-6LCalMjlxB6d7.png

2-DUSqqe288YaiV.png
and whether or not it should be treated as combat applicable. The CE manipulation page even treats it as limited Spatial Manipulation.
Limited spatial manipulation is for Black flash because it only happens when Black flash is landed which we know not everyone can use it. But whovever resists it gets a solid rating. Attack is Limited because it's only affects when Blackflash is landed but that's not the same for Character who tanks it.

People love delving into the highest forms of interpretations they can logically argue on this site.

More abilities, more scaling, more everything positive for the verse; it's a strong motivator.
Yep. Fully agree, and when a catastrophic downgrade occurs like in Mario/Saiki K, some people straight up left before that. People like seeing their verse win and other stuff and not take one of the biggest fall offs of all time

Why should Sukuna have resistance to Purification and Holy Manipulation? He was burned to a crisp and full-on tweaking. Angel was about to use the technique again until Sukuna tricked her. At most it should be limited IMO, but even then it's probably a safer bet to remove it all together.
Sukuna was able to talk to Hana and even trick her while showing very little signs of damage while still in the middle of being in her attack mind you. So I thought that would apply to some type of resistance to her abilities at least a bit.
Resistance to Mind, Perception and Paralysis should note that he still took brain damage and because of that wasn't able to open up his domain and use it, bleeding from the eyes. (Maybe just Limited resistance?)
That was only after like the 5th exposure to unlimited void. Remember, Sukuna used
Megumi to take the full brunt of UV 5 times already, so Sukuna should have resistances to these types of things by having Megumi tank the attack aimed at his mind instead of Sukuna himself.

Sukuna was able to talk to Hana and even trick her while showing very little signs of damage while still in the middle of being in her attack mind you. So I thought that would apply to some type of resistance to her abilities at least a bit.
The 1st one worked. The 2nd one wasn't even fired. (I think?) Sukuna interrupted her before she could blow the horn. He more so seems to have regenerated the damage and interrupted her before she could continue. At least that's what it seems. The fact that he was still heavily damage at most should indicate its limited if not non-existent IMO.
That was only after like the 5th exposure to unlimited void. Remember, Sukuna used
Megumi to take the full brunt of UV 5 times already, so Sukuna should have resistances to these types of things by having Megumi tank the attack aimed at his mind instead of Sukuna himself.
I mean, all of those were simply redirected to his soul. This more so implies limited resistance as he can't exactly shrug it off completely. If anything, you're even admitting that after as much damage as Megumis soul could take, the 6th UV (or less?) redirected back to Sukuna and it worked. (or more precisely, even if Megumis soul takes the burden, his brain still gets damaged overtime)

Hell, right after it's stated that neither Megumis soul nor Sukuna himself has adapted to it's effects:

not_adapted.png

The only reason this didn't end the fight here was because Gojo had taken enough brain-damage himself from overusing Domain Expansion. So, like I mentioned before IMO it should be Limited at most since there are set amount he can actually "take" and even then, he was bleeding through his eyes due to taking enough damage. Someone who actually completely resists UV's effects would be fine.

I have suggestions for AP like this.

If you want to create a key for his Hiean Era
Hiean Era | 3F Sukuna | 15F Sukuna (Yuji/Megumi) | Meguna
Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (More powerful than his 15 fingers form.[Note 2] In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. Defeated Angel , Five Generals and Uros Squad. Should be comparable to Meguna if not Superior); Higher with chants, Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & his Cursed Tools | At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Superior to Ryu Ishigori & Uro which would put him above Yuta & Rika), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

If you don't want to create Hiean Era Key
3F Sukuna | 15F Sukuna (Yuji/Megumi) | Meguna
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Superior to Ryu Ishigori & Uro which would put him above Yuta & Rika), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. With this body he defeated Angel , Five Generals and Uros Squad.), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

You can spice it up for 15F Sukuna even more with something like
Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect his ass from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.

Back