• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Almost sure
I mean, Im sure that I calced it, but now idk if I posted
Dang

Anyway, next week I will calc-recalc everything for this verse (Plus the feats that White asked me to calc 4 months ago) and for some others

I was 15 sense I was on the wiki

Because I literally remember we used to rate haxs that ignore durability a ap rating for some reason

I think other JJK profiles go First Name -> Last Name, right? If so, it should probably be Sukuna Ryomen yeah.
Not just other JJK overall first name should be listed first.

I think people misunderstood Sukuna name for last like how Gojo Satoru is pronounced and Gojo (last) name is more famous than Satoru (first) overall.

I have been wondering why Sukuna profile page is named as Ryomen Sukuna? Isn't this Logically Sukuna Ryomen?
I found this on a reddit post asking about Sukuna's name
Ryoumen is not a name. It literally means two faces, and describes the “person” or “oni” Sukuna in an actually existing Japanese myth described in Nihon Shoki (I.e. it’s not made up just in JJK). This mythic figure has two faces, one in front and one behind, as well as the four arms described in the show, which he uses to fire two bows.

So the correct translation for Ryoumen Sukuna should be Two-face Sukuna, with Sukuna being a mononym, and calling him Sukuna or Sukuna-sama is correct.

There is a batman joke to be made here, but im not smart enough to do it
Something like...

Robin: A new Two-Face but curses are his thing? So, it's Harvey, he just got back from Hot Topic?
Batman: How much of my report did you actually pay attention?
Robin: Enough to bet that it's 50/50 on this guy having worse daddy issues than either of us.

Master Chef Sukuna, The One Who Cooks
sukuna Ramsay

This flesh if fooking RAWW!
2023-11-30_041234.png

Let me show you how its done
2023-11-30_041312.png

Back