• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Me but I aint doing anything this week. You can ask M3X or Milly tho, Eldemade too

Btw guys, should we make a CRT about Infinity? If we accept it as being automatic and perception based, that means we get a MHS+ or even higher upgrade since Gojo blocked Agito's lightning at point back

Idk who gave Kashimo analytic prediction previously because I couldn't find any scans for that. I'm gonna nuke it if no one gives any scans for that.

Screenshot_2023-12-01-15-50-24-59_d3caee2fd1c3e22c05dd352263ecbbdd.jpg

Who the **** is this

Updated the Profiles

Btw guys, should we make a CRT about Infinity? If we accept it as being automatic and perception based, that means we get a MHS+ or even higher upgrade since Gojo blocked Agito's lightning at point back
Problem is black flash bullshit hitting hard. So honestly I don't want to deal with speed thread for JJK until the current arc ends. Waiting for Yuji to debunk that by spamming unlimited Black flashes
Has anyone calc'ed Sukuna's Domain Expasion against Mahoraga?
@LaserPrecision has a calculation for Danmaku that's all. Idk if you are expecting anything more
That Baeli girl is the biggest coper I've ever seen
Funny thing this time narrative itself stated Gojo is dead 😭 Unlike Nobara who is gonna make a comeback

Yeah, reading the cahpter now, I dont think we can scale Higuruma to Sukuna's speed. He only could do anything because Sukuna got distracted by Mai Mai's surpise attack and Itadori's right and left. Sukuna also doesnt seems to be using his all, so just as we dont scale Jogo and Hanami to Gojo, we shouldnt scale Higuruma (Or even Itadori for now)

Where are Maki Glazers who said She is more important than Hakari 😂😂😂
Hakari is the plan to Stall Sukuna until Yuta joins the pray. Confirmed twice. I find it funny they didn't even included her in anything. It's gonna be funny if she is camping under some rubbles to make an sneaky attack.
Also in chapter 234 Gojo suggested to jump in if he gets weaker than Hakari or Yuta which already shows Gojo sees them relative unlike Maki who has zero statements or bullshit for current fight. Except Kenjaku glazing her.

From the looks of current arc I can see Yuta > Hakari & others. They are really hyping him up. So I will go with that for now. But Maki opinion of mine isn't gonna change untill she gets a statement or feats on the par of Hakari & Yuta instead of sneaky assassin bullshit.

Anyway culling game version I still have jackpot Hakari >= Yuta > Base Hakari. That's also not gonna change anyway.

So if I'm understanding it correctly Yorozu didn't killed Five Void Generals. She just beat them up.
3--XS7ugbf-AuWz.webp

But Sukuna later onwards in some point in time Killed them along with Uros squad?
1-EcaEWz4N4vJj4.webp

2-VOcQUao1J184k-m.jpg

So if I'm understanding it correctly Yorozu didn't killed Five Void Generals. She just beat them up.
3--XS7ugbf-AuWz.webp

But Sukuna later onwards in some point in time Killed them along with Uros squad?
1-EcaEWz4N4vJj4.webp
2-VOcQUao1J184k-m.jpg
I mean either that or the 5 void generals are just a position type thing.

Meaning that after yorozu killed the original batch of 5 a new batch was appointed and got man handled by the beef king himself, Sukuna

From the looks of current arc I can see Yuta > Hakari & others. They are really hyping him up. So I will go with that for now. But Maki opinion of mine isn't gonna change untill she gets a statement or feats on the par of Hakari & Yuta instead of sneaky assassin bullshit.

Anyway culling game version I still have jackpot Hakari >= Yuta > Base Hakari. That's also not gonna change anyway.
As a Maki supporter, you make a good point. She hasn't really done much if anything since that Sukuna fight. I'd chalk that up as there isn't really anything for her to do since she's taken care of the Zenins and Naoya.

I see Yuta being stronger specifically due to his abilities/arsenal are just a better match up for opponents like Kenjaku and Sukuna. In a fight of pure hands, I see Maki having much better chances.

Yuta isnt stronger than Hakari, If anything they are comparable with Hakari being a bit stronger
Lol.
As a Maki supporter, you make a good point. She hasn't really done much if anything since that Sukuna fight. I'd chalk that up as there isn't really anything for her to do since she's taken care of the Zenins and Naoya.

I see Yuta being stronger specifically due to his abilities/arsenal are just a better match up for opponents like Kenjaku and Sukuna. In a fight of pure hands, I see Maki having much better chances.
I can see Currently Yuta being stronger than Hakari by statements.
Shinjuku Showdown by Statements - Yuta >= Hakari Hakari is backup to hold Sukuna down until Yuta comes back. Anyway Currently Maki is featless both by statement and feats.

But I don't see Culling Game Yuta being stronger than Hakari.
Culling Game - Jackpot Hakari >= Yuta > Base Hakari

Hakari's best feats are SURVIVING vs base Kashimo and then knuckling him up a bit after sacrificing his arm.

Maki rumbled in CqC with 15F Sukuna and Yuta's damn near soloed a handful of semi-special grade to special grade sorcerers.

Bro clearly getting the bronze so far.

Hakari was also the only opponent that had to use an elemental advantage against their opponent instead of beating them outright.

Maki and Yuta actually managed to beat their opponents, under far more unfavorable circumstances (mentally nerfed / holding back / jumped).

Back