• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna is probably winning the trial because everything he did, was with Itadori’s body, so Yuji will be blamed about everything.

Unless Higuruma watched Better Call Saul, I think Itadori is kinda ****** 💀

@Duedate8898 can you threadban these goons commenting on this thread because of the rvr report real quick for me pls?
nah just ban all of us.

We are in a depesprate need of every wiki users worst enemy, the great poison to our kind

xQmBW7pwjvJhczbjCuPihS-1200-80.jpg

GRASS!!

The most ideal chapter would be:
  • Immediate resolution to the Kenjaku stuff to frame where Yuta/Maki will head to next
  • Few Pages of Higu/Yuji surviving Sukuna
  • Chapter end with Sukuna on trial and setting up the Heien Era flashback
(Higuruma blitzes from within the domain and oneshots with the sword of judgement ending the manga)

Chef's Kiss
Chef's Kiss

Beautiful setup chapter.

Higuruma really pulled out the smash kit vs Sukuna and roped him into his domain.

People expecting Yuji's hit to be blood based, and it could be but I think he's setting up his soul stuff which is why Sukuna felt it throughout his body and now doesn't have time to think about it since he just got put on trial.

Why people like Miwa so much? I never understand it. The same goes to Inumaki. They didnt have done a single relevant thing

Miwa isnt useful here. Gege could have just forget about her that it would be better

Sukuna is probably winning the trial because everything he did, was with Itadori’s body, so Yuji will be blamed about everything.

Unless Higuruma watched Better Call Saul, I think Itadori is kinda ****** 💀
This isnt possible. Higuruma's technique accept possessed Itadori as Sukuna as seen in their fight. So nah

Back