• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Does anybody here know why we have "Anime" and "Manga" tabs for JJK characters? It's not like they're separate canons, not to mention that switching to the anime tabber doesn't remove the Shinjuku Showdown key so it's definitely not out of interest of "no spoilers!!!"

Just finished watching all of the episodes in the anime, and I have to ask: how are the sorcerers supposed to win? I mean, the fastest sorcerer that wasn't Gojo got ******* obliterated by JoGOAT, and apparently even a 15 Finger Sukuna was able to casually stomp him. I can't imagine the level of Power Creep that might have to happen for ANY character outside of Gojo to be able to tickle full power Sukuna.

Just finished watching all of the episodes in the anime, and I have to ask: how are the sorcerers supposed to win? I mean, the fastest sorcerer that wasn't Gojo got ******* obliterated by JoGOAT, and apparently even a 15 Finger Sukuna was able to casually stomp him. I can't imagine the level of Power Creep that might have to happen for ANY character outside of Gojo to be able to tickle full power Sukuna.
Well now read the manga and find out lol, Greg managed to make it way more consistent than I thought it would be.

631ee094debc29d79c47b043f902ac6a.jpg

Trust in Yuji 🗿🗿🗿🙏😭

Nobara uses Resonance and one-shots Sukuna trust me bro

She is either dead, or Gege is gonna say that she is alive at the end of the manga without a proper reason as an breath of happines for Itadori after so much nonsensical pain (What would be genius 🧠)

Bro if Todo got written out, Nobara probably did as well let's be real fr
Todo is alive that's enough 😭
Let's hope Nobara is alive too.
She is either dead, or Gege is gonna say that she is alive at the end of the manga without a proper reason as an breath of happines for Itadori after so much nonsensical pain (What would be genius)
LMAO 😂 NGL I can see this happening

Bro if Todo got written out, Nobara probably did as well let's be real fr
Todo will come back with a robot arm that Mechamaru (who didn't actually die) made, which will have a defibrillator that is used to reset Gojo's heart and he repairs himself with reversed cursed technique. After that, they will all jump Sukuna until we get a flashback of Nobara training with Yuta in the art of sneak attacks, and then she kills him with resonance.

Source: Gege told me.

Todo will come back with a robot arm that Mechamaru (who didn't actually die) made, which will have a defibrillator that is used to reset Gojo's heart and he repairs himself with reversed cursed technique. After that, they will all jump Sukuna until we get a flashback of Nobara training with Yuta in the art of sneak attacks, and then she kills him with resonance.

Source: Gege told me.
Yuta gonna camp for another ten chapters until Sukuna gets weaker and jump on him

He literally crushed Hanami the moment he turned off DA. So what you said is objectively wrong. Let's not forget Hanami was more durable than Jogo.
He crushed Hanami because Hanami came in close-range. If Jogo had stuck far away he wouldn't have to rely on the amp, because Gojo can't reach him without killing civilians.

It's not just technique. Naoya has the same technique still he wasn't faster than Naobito it works based on users speed. He needs his own speed. Again we have Toji speed which is above mach 3 if we compare him to Maki. So i disagree with this one hand Naobita being too slow and Tagging Dagon and Toji fight.
It does depend on the user's speed, but there is no indication of Naobito being able to breach the sound barrier without Projection Sorcery. One handed Naobito tagged Dagon who was jumping upwards, and he also possibly used Projection Sorcery for that, which was blitzing Dagon when he had his other arm. He didn't really interfere in the fight. Dagon being relative to Toji doesn't even make sense considering that Toji was slapping him around and was basically entirely superior in terms of speed.

He dodged it because his six eyes didn't sense sound waves as danger? I mean why would he dodge it if he previously stopped bigger AP attack from Volcano like nothing with Infinity and dodges the attack when it was clearly mentioned "Sound". Like it doesn't make sense for him to dodge it if he could block it easily.
If he himself recognized the attack as dangerous, why wouldn't his Six Eyes?

Yes I'm bringing this here Eldemade

He crushed Hanami because Hanami came in close-range. If Jogo had stuck far away he wouldn't have to rely on the amp, because Gojo can't reach him without killing civilians.
Jogo was already in the close range but only got away with one hand cutting off. Also Insects would blast everyone so it wouldn't be called as hostages situation
It does depend on the user's speed, but there is no indication of Naobito being able to breach the sound barrier without Projection Sorcery. One handed Naobito tagged Dagon who was jumping upwards, and he also possibly used Projection Sorcery for that, which was blitzing Dagon when he had his other arm. He didn't really interfere in the fight. Dagon being relative to Toji doesn't even make sense considering that Toji was slapping him around and was basically entirely superior in terms of speed.

The technique that makes Naobito being called “The Fastest”

By dividing 1 second into 24 parts, his visibility becomes a 24 panels. By moving in advance, he can create a hit in certain point of the anime panel. After that, he traces the movement with high speed. Both the sorcerer himself and the object touches by the sorcerer must be made into 1/24 second for the movement to be projected, but if a failure to happen, freeze will happen for 1 second. For enemy who doesn’t know this technique, in order to freeze them with high chance, if the sorcerer hit the panel successfully, it will feel like 1 second has passed. With this technique, Naobito can perform super speed action, that he is called as the fastest sorcerer.
Naobito needs to perform the feats on his own.
If he himself recognized the attack as dangerous, why wouldn't his Six Eyes?
Like I said sound may be not considered as a danger? Who knows 🤔
Yes I'm bringing this here Eldemade
Nah let's stop. I'm gonna gets eaten by others glazers here

Sure wait are you calling me a glazer
No 😞. I was joking. Btw I'm getting jumped on by others is true though if we continue that☠️
Btw I forgot to say this. Gojo needs to allow Sound to enter inside his infinity and let it out. So I don't think it is considered as danger. Well sound is natural. He needs to listen to others and he needs to let it in as a natural. Otherwise he wouldn't be hearing a voice normal. Just a simple Assumption sorting out sound waves might be tougher.

Anyway I will stop here. Gonna go back working on other profiles.

I know most of the people don't care about the Kashimo. Anyway I'm working on the profile. If anyone interested give your input. Yeah I need to replace few scans so it's not completed. Also added a new image for his CT form one which is used in the profile sucks.

I know most of the people don't care about the Kashimo. Anyway I'm working on the profile. If anyone interested give your input. Yeah I need to replace few scans so it's not completed. Also added a new image for his CT form one which is used in the profile sucks.

It's nice, but for the Mythical Beast: Amber quote, pls don't use one that glazes Sukuna

Back