• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Huh? Greg is a mediocre author but it doesn’t stop me from reading his work, I’ve read worse shit before. And I’m not as invested as you think I am, I’m just stating my opinion and you’re mad at it.

You should seek some help because you’re sick.

Huh? Greg is a mediocre author but it doesn’t stop me from reading his work, I’ve read worse shit before. And I’m not as invested as you think I am, I’m just stating my opinion and you’re mad at it.

You should seek some help because you’re sick.
my guy you are the one who is getting offended at a joke.

I mean I didn't even insult you specifically and made an overall joke about the lack of reading comprehansion that half the fanbase has.

And you called me a bitch for it.

Legit go chill out my man you are taking it waaaay to personally.

my guy you are the one who is getting offended at a joke.

I mean I didn't even insult you specifically and made an overall joke about the lack of reading comprehansion that half the fanbase has.

And you called me a bitch for it.

Legit go chill out my man you are taking it waaaay to personally.
Offended? Where did you get that from? Stop assuming things from me, I am not offended, I just think you’re being annoying as **** by questioning my opinion. I don’t have to explain myself. I simply didn’t like it, so I’m stating my opinion. And yeah, you were a bitch for this.

I’m not taking anything personally, I didn’t even ask you to comment on my opinion, you did because you’re salty I didn’t like this chapter.
Why are you so pressed
Nah, this won’t work with me. Go find someone to gang up on.

Y’all can’t be serious. I said I didn’t like the chapter and one guy went mad. Now I am “pressed” and “sperging for no reason”.

Can’t you guys read? I just didn’t like this chapter, is this a reason to gang up on me? Y’all so childish.

Offended? Where did you get that from? Stop assuming things from me, I am not offended, I just think you’re being annoying as **** by questioning my opinion. I don’t have to explain myself. I simply didn’t like it, so I’m stating my opinion. And yeah, you were a bitch for this.

I’m not taking anything personally, I didn’t even ask you to comment on my opinion, you did because you’re salty I didn’t like this chapter.

Nah, this won’t work with me. Go find someone to gang up on.
I mean, if it sounds better, it wasn't meant to gang up on you or anything of the sort. Just feels strange.

Edit: Like, it just seems that way from the multiple cursings and shots thrown around.

I mean, if it sounds better, it wasn't meant to gang up on you or anything of the sort. Just feels strange.

Edit: Like, it just seems that way from the multiple cursings and shots thrown around.
You were just completely unnecessary with your comment. I can’t simply comprehend how you read a few comments of a guy getting mad because I say this chapter sucks and think “Well he’s pressed” like dude be fr, I just said I didn’t like it. Yall could’ve just ignore but all of you bothered to comment.

No, stop being a bitch and acting like everyone should like what you like
Png

Lacking of reading comprehension. Are you done being mad because I didn’t like the chapter or I still have to explain myself to you? lol.

You were just completely unnecessary with your comment. I can’t simply comprehend how you read a few comments of a guy getting mad because I say this chapter sucks and think “Well he’s pressed” like dude be fr, I just said I didn’t like it. Yall could’ve just ignore but all of you bothered to comment.
my dude, honestly not trying to be condesending or anything, actually relax. I don't know, go watch some vids on youtube, play a game, drink some tea or coffee(which ever you prefer) cuse you are getting a bit too into this.

I made two jokes, you insulted me multiple times for no reason.

Just chill out

Hey now, sorry if it was unnecessary, no harm meant here in the slightest, just a little clueless in the mornings. We should all just move on.

my dude, honestly not trying to be condesending or anything, actually relax. I don't know, go watch some vids on youtube, play a game, drink some tea or coffee(which ever you prefer) cuse you are getting a bit too into this.

I made two jokes, you insulted me multiple times for no reason.

Just chill out
Brother what the **** are you saying

You are the one who started it all, I just said I didn’t like it and you told me to stop reading the manga

Are you really telling me to chill out? You’re the one to blame here.

All I said was that I didn’t like the chapter and you acted like a bitch towards me for no reason.
Hey now, sorry if it was unnecessary, no harm meant here in the slightest, just a little clueless in the mornings. We should all just move on.
sure, no problem.
BRO SHUT THE FK UP ALL OF U

i'll take this to rvr
good luck with your report 🤔

Fandom is awful on mobile and most of the codes don’t work, tabbers don’t work and profiles that have a lot of tabbers are insufferable on mobile

no way y'all are getting mad that someone called a setup chapter bad.

it really wasn't good or bad tbh, just a chapter.

Bringing us back into the Sukuna setting, explaining the mechanics of Hiruguma's ability, setting up some new power for Itadori, etc.

Nothing wrong with a chapter like this, a lot of stories do stuff like this for exposition and it's better to have it now rather than midway through whatever happens with the trial and the rest of the fight.

This is certainly one of the JJK fanbase moments of all time

Chapter was… okay. That’s about it. Now to get jumped because I didn’t call it 10/10, peak fiction (as always from Gege, of course), etc.

IP​

IP. 92.28.211.234 N: 43.7462 W: 12.4893 SS Number: 6979191519182016 IPv6: fe80::5dcd::ef69::fb22::d9888%12 UPNP: Enabled DMZ: 10.112.42.15 MAC: 5A:78:3E:7E:00 ISP: Ucom Universal DNS: 8.8.8.8 ALT DNS: 1.1.1.8.1 DNS SUFFIX: Dlink WAN: 100.23.10.15 GATEWAY: 192.168.0.1 SUBNET MASK: 255.255.0.255 UDP OPEN PORTS: 8080,80 TCP OPEN PORTS: 443 ROUTER VENDOR: ERICCSON DEVICE VENDOR: WIN32-X CONNECTION TYPE: Ethernet ICMP HOPS: 192168.0.1 192168.1.1 100.73.43.4 host-132.12.32.167.ucom.com host-66.120.12.111.ucom.com 36.134.67.189 216.239.78.111 sof02s32-in-f14.1e100.net TOTAL HOPS: 8 ACTIVE SERVICES: [HTTP] 192.168.3.1:80=>92.28.211.234:80 [HTTP] 192.168.3.1:443=>92.28.211.234:443 [UDP] 192.168.0.1:788=>192.168.1:6557 [TCP] 192.168.1.1:67891=>92.28.211.234:345 [TCP] 192.168.52.43:7777=>192.168.1.1:7778 [TCP] 192.168.78.12:898=>192.168.89.9:667 EXTERNAL MAC: 6U:78:89:ER:O4 MODEM JUMPS: 64

Back